For those cool anons out there:

what's it like watching movies w/ girls?

They either are never paying attention to the screen at the important parts, or don't react like they're supposed to react. Do not recommend

Most of them overreact, others don't understand the plot if it isn't a romance movie and others pretend to like something that everybody likes

Basically normies

if you just wanna make out/fuck good

if you ACTUALLY want to watch the movie? kinda annoying depending on the girl

>older brother shows up halfway into the movie and starts showing us gangnam style parodies on his phone
don't try and watch movies during the day.

theyre jumpy

i never seen anyone scared of jurassic park till i saw the re release with my then gf

she does it to seem cute

ANNOYING

JUST LIKE EVERYTHING WITH GIRLS OTHER THAN FUCKING

AND EVEN THEN, SOMETIMES TOO

Like bags of paper.

Hello friend, I hate girls too.

pretty good. casual sex as a result pretty regularly. all my female friends are transitioning tho

it's shit

who MGTOW here?
>mfw focusing on the kino without retarded interruptions

salty coins

>ftm
JUST

They don't pay attention unless it's some sappy romance chick flick.

U dont rly watch the movie bc all ur blood is in ur massive boner n then u fuck her and cuddle then leave (my penis is 5.75in)

Can you explain the difference between MGTOW and "I'm just an anti-social dick who doesn't want to make any effort to find a girlfriend"

unless you want to loose interest in a girl don't watch a movie with her. especially not a movie you like. its so hard to find a girl with a good taste in movies. especially the good looking ones tend to have the worst fucking taste.

no.

They get scared really easy.
Just put on some shitty horror movie and fuck the living shit out of them after

Most of the time its pic related but there are women who dont have the attention span of a pea.

>older brother

Horror movies are great with girls, comedies are terrible.

>starts showing us gangnam style parodies on his phone

Get the fuck out. Abandon ship.

Not him but I'll try and explain it to you normie

the MGTOW have ascended to a higher level of consciousness, basically woken up to the fact that women are just a time waster and resource eater, great thinkers realized this a long time ago Mr. normie. They don't bother with finding a gf because they have better things to do.

So just redpilling but even more anti women?

No point in trying to explain to this normie. Only those who are born with a certain level of intelligents can possibly grasp MGTOW thought.

depends on the movie

Prepare to watch very carefully, because you will have to explain every retarded detail to them after the film finished.

Holy fucking fedora

Sure if you want to call it that, though there is a difference between not caring and being anti something.

Women get scared easily but it's hot when they are reassured by your big arms around them.

Has anyone here actually been able to find a girl who can appreciate film or at least follow a plot beyond a fifth grade level?

Can anyone here actually appreciate film or at least follow a plot beyond a fifth grade level?

jokes on her cause my arms look like longer versions of hers

watch this with them and if they like it they are le wife material xD

edit: Gold?! Thank you kind stranger!!

go to fit and start lifting then

Lol upvote

I went to cinema with a girl to watch Civil War. She laughed excessively at the 'funny' parts.

Honestly, it's nothing special and often annoying. Better to watch just about any film alone. Watching dumb tv and flicks w/ them, during which it's fine to chat, flirt, and crack wise, is better.

What's it like watching a really deep, meaningful film with a girl? I really can't imagine a girl enjoying a film that way.

salty coins and milk bags

When your young, it's great. As you get older and your sex drive fades they get more and more annoying.

>Has anyone here actually been able to find a gir
What do you think?

MUH FUCKING DICK

HNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!

>was x the bad guy or y?
>did the character who you see get killed die?
>I couldn't understand the accents I wish it was subtitled (English Film)
>I couldn't relate to any character (the only criteria that matters apparently)
>the story was complicated, I didn't get it
>what is cinematography user?
>the explosions were too loud...
>the movie was so long...
>the theater was cold...
>was this based in a book or something?
>there was alot of cursing user...
>that character was too mean to the other ones...
>there should have been more funny parts...
>I thought x was in this movie (she thought actor x was someone else)
>what does a director do? Why is there an award for that?
>there should be more movies about horses... ????...
>I thought this was a musical (it literally was never advertised or suggested to be such)
>there was another movie called x?
>this movie was confusing...
>I didn't find it believable (Jurassic Park)
>will they make more twilight user?
>the screen was too big, I couldn't see the whole thing
>I missed three calls during the movie
>I have to go to the bathroom immediately before, after, and two times during the movie...
>I didn't understand any of the visual or verbal references because I have only seen 80% of about 15 movies...
>the movie doesn't start for 15 minutes lets stop in this shop
>there are no good seats left because we are late lets come back for the next show.
>the next show isn't for an hour lets just see something else
>the movie ended so late, now I will be tired tomorrow...
>I don't really get into movies, TV is better because its about real people
>movies should be shorter like TV...
>I fell asleep at the end tell me what happened but nothing you say will male sense because I didn't understand the parts I did see...

My wife has completely ruined going to the movies. I have known exactly one woman who actually got and appreciated movies and she wasn't in to me. So I ended up with a basic bitch. Two thumbs down.

Its like watching a movie... wtf are you on about OP?

This.

If I had a wife I would hold hands with her while watching a movie, I'm not even memeing.

Does she have a phone nearby?
Yes - > She won't be watching
No -> She won't understand it

gotta agree.

fpbp

I've never been able to pay attention to a movie if watching with a girl

So I always end up watching it again by myself

Watching a movie with a girl isn't about the movie

I have the displeasure of knowing a person like that from HS. We still meet like once a year and he always ends up showing "funny" youtube garbage.

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

i dont like it when i feel like i have to make conversation whilst watching a film

what is it like to watch children cartoons with a girl (e.g. Dragon Ball, Samurai Jack)?

they talk WAAAAAAAAAY too fucking much during scenes with lots of dialogue.
do not recommend tbfh

Anyone can have fun while watching Dragon Ball.

damn i'm hungry.

>the MGTOW have ascended to a higher level of consciousness
Start with this is why no one takes you seriously.

If you just said
>I don't want to waste my time with the stress of women/relationships as it's not that important to me
you wouldn't get laughed at so much. But even that sounds kind of stupid so you've got to put a layer of pretentiousness over it to convince yourselves you're not morons.

At the end of the day countless males have made relationships with women work throughout history. Yet somehow everyone else is the idiot for not giving up on something that's worked successfully for them and humanity since forever

Pick the right woman, now I'd rather watch a movie alone. Being alone is much better than dating someone you despise.

They watch the first 10 minutes
>phone break
Peak for 5 minutes
>phone break
movie comes to an end
"What did you think?"
>it was really boring

Fpbp.

>user, why did e do that?
>user, what did he mean?
>user is he dead.

Just watch the fucking film!

>ITT: people who never interacted with women
Now I'm not better than anyone here, but when I was younger I actually watched hundreds of movies with my female cousins and I can say there wasn't a single time that they annoyed me in any way, we'd spend entire weekends together just watching movies, after each movie we'd chat a little bit about it and then we'd watch another, I actually miss those days.

did you fuck them

a MGTOW doesn't care if you take us seriously or not.

just you responding to me with this post shows that I struck a nerve, I don't need to convince my self I'm not a moron because I know I'm not, you on the other hand is the moron not really coming with any thing other than insulting me
for just explaining to the normie since he asked in the first place.

op here, i did this too but i dont count it - and had the same experience XD no meming..

damn, this pepe is a step too far

>interstellar in the theaters
>"oh my god so much filler"
>"they barely included murph!"
>"it was so obvious that he was going to be a ghost"

>"can you shut the fuck up"

>"this movie is too pretentious"

couldnt enjoy my $14, but forced to enjoy HER movies which was zoolander 2

>what's it like watching movies w/ girls?

probably the same as it is watching one with your mom or sister.

>>ITT: people who never interacted with women

>proceeds to tell some anecdote about female cousins from his youth, not actually women he's dated like the rest of us opining truthfully from experience

what is it like having a gf

she sounds patrician as fuck, Interstellar was trash and the "twist" was predictable as fuck

pros and cons

ANNOYING

bags of sand

>watching movie with cute girl
>she is sitting in my lap
>start to get a boner
>dick pressing against her ass
>she turns around with a smile
>"user, are you horny? I know how to fix that!"
>lifts up her right cheek
>BRAAAAAAAAP
>the force vibrates my erect shaft
>smells like old pizza

How do you kiss and fuck during a movie? As in, when is proper to just stop watching and change your attention to the girl?

A time drain in exchange for having to sexually perform and the effort that comes along with it.

Not when I have to wipe her poop ass after

This, its really annoying when you want to share/enjoy a movie but sometimes it can lead to sex so thats fine too, i guess.

>not actually women he's dated
I never dated, I'm going to die alone, that's all my interaction with women.
>like the rest of us opining truthfully from experience
Sure.

>did you fuck them
n-no.

>what's happening?

this is what you will hear most often when you watch something with a girl. they don't pay attention to what the fuck is going on

female cineastes are very rare. most girls don't care about films. they are more into interior decorating and clothing and gossiping.

if you ask women if they have seen terminator 2, 9/10 of them will say no.

I watched Zoolander with an ex, cause she had somehow never seen it. She didn't laugh and I ended up feeling awkward and doing that thing where I would look at her every time there was a funny joke to gauge her reaction
Surprisingly she didn't like the film

About a year later I got a text from her in uni asking if she saw Zoolander with me. Suffice to say I didn't respond

i watch movies with gf in bed
she comments a lot and breaks my laptop spacebar by hitting it hard to pause when something annoys her or is stupid in the movie
but she does this in a playful way because we have intimacy and playfulness with each other
sometimes i just put the laptop down and fuck her though

one lesson I learned is never wait for sex if youre horny, just literally grab her hand and put it on your dick. If shes up for bj she will, saves you the fucking wait and mindgames

It's fun to watch some bullshit movie your gf likes and mock it to wind her up

It's like.
>user can you stop the movie for a little bit
>sure
>BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP
>tanks you can put it back on

it's a shallow movie, but i dont not care about your opinion until after the movie - then you can talk all you want but god i cant have two hours of my week to just focusing on one thing