youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disruptor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen#Fish_contamination
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_insensitivity_syndrome
scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/
livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Naw dude, your bitch tits are totally normal. Carry on.

You're surrounded by xenoestrogens.

Everything bottled, canned, jarred, the paper they print receipts on... It's fucking everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Yes. Chemicals that act like estrogen. Mostly from industrial and agricultural waste.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disruptor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen#Fish_contamination

>medipack flag
>posts heavy
Explain yourself

>there are no swiss character classes in TF2

Yeah dude, they're poisoning your precious bodily fluids.

There's a swiss healer, but she's in a better game

don't be silly, there's only asbestos, chlorine, fluoride, anti-rust chemicals, lead, human sewage and toxic industrial waste in it

FLUIDS?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogen_insensitivity_syndrome

There is, but it isn't a problem goy

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-in-water-supply/

It's a problem for animals, but not for humans goy, don't worry

livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html

QUICK! WHAT'S THE BEST WAY OF GETTING TESTOSTERONE BESIDES EATING JAMAL'S CUM AGAIN!!1

yes, it turns FROGS from men to GIRL frogs

no joke

SOAP also has estrogen enacting chemicals in it, be careful of which bars of soap you use

500 mg test e directly into your butt cheek

Eat meat.

Bull testicles. Suck them dry through the natural feeding tube.

The body actually metabolizes semen into estrogen. Eating cum will literally turn you into a tranny

Taking exogenous testosterone increases your estrogen levels even further. Steroid users have to take aromatizing inhibitors to prevent it.

That sounds hot

Healthy amounts of red meat and working out.

>Eventually sucking all these dicks turn you into a girl
Doujin tier

You all suspiciously know way too much about estrogen bros, or maybe its a hint you aint bros after all?

EVERYONE
SHOULD
READ
THIS

YOU'LL THANK ME WHEN YOU ARE OLDER THAN 35, ESPECIALLY IF YOU START NOW WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG

I use anabolic steroids. You have to know your shit when you go down that road.

Zinc
Saw Palmetto
Vitamin D3

>no peanuts
>no mint
>no beer
wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=bWIkqEnVG8I

Does this apply if you're not white

Yea, A lot of whats there makes sense, but those three in particular seem like bullshit and all I can find on it is conflicting information.

FUCKING JEWS

KILL THEM ALL

Easiest but not safest:
Steroids, really, I mean the sky is the limit there

Natty ways:
Vitamin D3
Cholesterol (yes, it's a precursor to Test)
Organic red meat, avoid American
HIIT cardio + Explosive weightlifting
8 Hours sleep
Garlic
Zinc and Magnesium if deficient
Boron and Iodine (if deficient)
Ginger
DHEA (can get at the store)

Anti-Estrogen:
Cruciferious Veggies or extracted DIM
Calcium D Glucarate (also found in skin of dark berries)
Organic white mushrooms

Speculative, poor-evidence for, probably bunk:
Tongkat Ali, shilajit, pine pollen, royal jelly

Avoid:
Non-Organic American food especially milk and meat, all of it. Triclocarban, Triclosan, Parabens found in most hygiene products, soy, lignans, non-organic vegetables form the USA or Latin America (covered in test-lowering and neurotoxic pesticides), body fat (highly estrogenic), BPA/BPS (store receipts, newspaper ink, canned food linings), plastic containers, trans-fats, all fast food especially McDonalds (highest estrogen count in testing, especially their pseudobread), peppermint and spearmint, birth control pills (duh), sugary food

Spearmint tea is delicious tho

Also estrogen/test expert here again, this image is a bit misleading. It's not a 21st century thing. After decades of being poisoned, awareness has grown greatly in past years. Some of the absolute worst estrogenic and test-disrupting products, chemicals and foods came out in the 50's and 60's and some even peaked in popularity then. Certain pesticides, now banned, were used back then that were even more estrogenic/carcinogenic than the ones used today (and that's saying a lot). Trans fats were a new fad, and hyper-processing of food was at its peak from the 50's through 90's. People were also told to avoid cholesterol for a long while which hurts test levels. Soaps back then had more paraben/triclocarban content than today

Arguably the 21st century is a bit better than the latter 20th century for hormones and there's more awareness/safe options available today like natural soaps and organic foods. The EU and Canada, for the faults people here place on them, have also banned quite a few of the worst chemicals. There was also less awareness of the dangers of BPA, canning was a huge thing decades ago and nobody thought twice about the thick chemical lining. I would be horrified to live in the 60's knowing what I know today

Body fat is the biggest change. Body fat is densely packed with stored estrogen and is highly aromatizing. Especially around the midsection. It's a vicious cycle where the fatter you get the more estrogen you are full of which makes you fatter because estrogen encourages fat storage and hurts muscle gain. For thin guys, we have it better in 2016 than in 1966.

Being obese can result in near-castrate test levels, and brain damage over time.

Read the entire third paragraph.