>not naming your file
>Thelastoftheeuropeans.jpg

>averagedayinswedenorcologne.webm

Real answer: they're pleasantly amused by white people hair being straight

>niggers think white people are obsessed with touching their hair

They really are the race of projection.

Because they finally made it to Stockholm

8/10

These are pretty normal black people that are curious. That's pretty much it. People were once innocent you know..

And theyve never seen blond hair before

cause she's white

That's actually cute as hell

It's actually pretty cute, none of them are agressive. Also, her hair is god damn beautiful, imagine never having seen straight golden hair, it would be like touching an angel.

I would give him 8½ / 10

>tfw you realize one of the kids is wearing a my little pony bag.

they need to learn some manners though. just ganging up on someone and feeling her hair is barbaric and rude.

White master race

>at 3 seconds in, the little nigglet in white pushes away the black girl

Why are they happy? Because they are training for the day, two years from now, when they'll corner a white girl like that in an alley at night and brutally rape and mutilate her. If not one of those kids in that video gets into any type of evil, human rights violating behavior by the time they turn 30, I'd be very impressed.

That's actually pretty cute, they're just curious about her hair. I also have blond hair and when I was in Japan, people were pretty amazed by it, too, I guess it's just common if you don't often see people from different races.

this is why America is based and Germany is cucked

Dont niggers here get uppity when whites be in up black hair?

Emperors Haki

They're amazed her hair is smooth and silky unlike their head pubes.

>even the young dindus can barely avoid raping the beautiful white women of the world

>just running up and grabbing her hair
GIBS ME DAT

if it were white kids they'd have harassment charges

In Africa, personal space isn't a thing.