AT Ats on an ice planet

>AT Ats on an ice planet

bahahahaha it's just going to a copy of the Empire Strikes back. As if ANH 2.0 (TFA) wasn't bad enough. Fuck this franchise lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww&start1=5&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qsg0fku78o&start2=0&authorName=
youtubedoubler.com/kOKX
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyszBTmJSds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not ice, user

Those are salt flats you blind pleb. Also pay attention to the sticky.
/thread

same shit m8

KY.....

Very cool

Oh wow instead of ice it's sand! Holy shit that changes things completely!

I just want being a star wars fan to be punishable by death that's not too much to ask for is it.

Only literal shit tier brainlets like star wars.

>"muh muh its salt not ice"
Same shit, brainlet. Go study for your liberal arts major

I can't wait to hear the opinions from the directors of space cop about the new star wars movie

>ice and sand are the same thing

>t. mad pleb
Stay mad pleb.

That looked like a desert to me, like a dry lake bed type of desert. Maybe I need to watch it again.

>old master teaching new jedi dumb tricks while new jedis newly acquired friends and coworkers die while the antagonist personally raids the base

yeah this is compeletely original and I totally am enthused about where these sequels are going

Huh I only just realised they were there

>Ice

Fuck you shitposters don't even try anymore

It's star wars. None of it was ever supposed to be a reinvention and redefinition of storytelling with new never before seen memes. It was intended from the very start to be rehashing of ancient tropes and themes invented by bearded dudes in togas and told in the style of a Saturday matinée space opera. Originality is not the point. Comfy confirmation of our most basic stereotypes and ideals is the point. It's fucking good vs. evil so that little children can understand. Good guys and bad guys stomp on each other with laser swords and say "the force" while everything blows up. Esoteric existential art is not what Star Wars is about. Get over it. Autists cant appreciate or enjoy anything.

ok i like that so mow that everyone and their grandma watches it let's put niggers, chinks and women in it to
1. explode the box office with +$1BILLION
2. tell people what's right and wrong in the world (we can't have nazis)
3. make sure everyone is represented by the stories of the universe

this trailer alone made me believe in the jewish conspiracy to destroy our morals and replace it with the one world megacorp government

Jesus just go join ISIS and burn down Disneyland if you are so butt hurt about it. The future does not belong to us white men. We owned the last 1000 years and now we are not so popular. I'm not saying there isn't a Jewish conspiracy to tear down morals and institute one world government because there is. So either get on board with it or rise up with your armies and make sure powerful white men rule the world with might and fear forever more. I always root for the bad guys in Star Wars too but I know they will loose. Hell I feel bad for the Nazis when they loose in the movies. Women, and other races will never know what it is to dream of an unconquerably powerful race of greatness and achievement. They languor in thier victimhood and misery. We had our chance. You can either sith this world and restore us, or just join in for that unshaved rebel pussy like Han. Your choice.

>ice planet
>snow planet
>lava planet
>fauna planet
>other desert planet
>gas planet
>water planet
>another sand planet
Is naboo the only planet with varied biomes?

Naboo was only slightly varied. It was essentially three variations of the same ecosystem. Wooded plains transitioning to savanah in parts, lake country, and aquatic realm. It's not like it had major deserts or anything.

considering ice and sand are completely different, yeah it does

let me ask you this: what type of surface would satisfy you?

Earth was for most of its history a single biome, especially as events that effected it were more global in nature like during formative periods. Most of the other worlds in our solar system also exhibit homogenized environments due to various factors. It's reasonable to assume most planets will be one thing or another. Earth may represent a small subset of wildly varried ecosystems.

Cactus planet

Nobody else is gonna say it? Okay I'll say it.

I miss the cool alien worlds from the prequels. These new planets are lame and unimaginative.

It's salt, just like your post

Every post in this thread is autistic, 8ch Sup Forums is so superior to this board, don't know why I even came here, goodbye to Sup Forums forever

I like how this trailer was pretty much the same as Force Awakens.

>Gasp at the beginning
>Whispers throughout
>shot of fighters flying toward the horizon, except this time the lake is dry

>he doesn't know what ice looks like

>he doesn't know what salt flats are

user come on Irish world is great..

Felucia was one of the coolest locations of the prequels. But also Utapao, Mustafaar, Kashyyk, Kamino, Geonosis. All of them were cooler than Jakku and whatever the other unnamed planets in Episode VII were.

SWIDF strong in this thread

how about this from the oh-so-horrible holiday special? boba fetts first appearance is on a planet with nothing but purple goop for its surface.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC2Q6ANLXQ0

WOW GUYS ITS SO HARD DO YOU REALLY WANT MORE PLANET VARIATION I MEAN COME ONE THERES ONLY SO MUCH LOL ITS STAR WARS SHOULDNT YOU JUST BE EXPECTING LIGHTSABERS

honestly you're such a stupid idiot that you couldn't come to this conclusion yourself. i would say you're trolling but acting like a retard isn't actually trolling or proving a point

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww&start1=5&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qsg0fku78o&start2=0&authorName=

What name has been given to the little speeder things?

his comment was dumb though

>Sand? Ice? Same thing! AT-ATs? Already saw those!

youtubedoubler.com/kOKX

>It's so dense. Every single frame has so many things going on.

felucia was in the movie for literally 10 seconds

kukpods

>/thread -ing yourself
Jesus fuck, user. Not even trying to hid it?
GET OFF THIS SITE AND NEVER COME BACK, SCUM

cumguzzlers

I quite liked the part in that otherwise shit game, The Force Unleashed, that had you going to Felucia to find a Jedi Master and her apprentice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyszBTmJSds

This could have been a good plot element if the films had a decent plot.

>10 seconds more interesting than an entire 3 films and 2 television shows from the world's biggest media corporation

Woah. There's some actual pottery there.

Yeah but it generated tons of fodder for novels and videogames and just made the world of star wars more interesting. It's been said before but Lucas did good world building in the prequels.

Did anyone else spend dozens of hours battling the CIS on Felucia aside General Aayla Secura as a commander of the 501st infantry squadron? Because I did. I also spent as much time defending Kashyyk, and storming Mustafar. Battlefront II was amazing.

I spent my time masterbating to Aayla's ass

same desu

it is the same thing

it's a blatant """homage"""/rip off of hoth

Why is it that this trailer was almost an EXACT CARBON COPY of TFA's trailer? Are they so creatively bankrupt that they have to plagiarize the ST within the ST itself?

They need to make a planet whose surface is covered in pimples, skin tags, stretch marks and sparse hair.
Only then will it satisfy OP.

Lucas is good at establishing worlds and SoL material. TCW is the best SW ip aside from the OT

>At least 3 SW threads up
>Sticky not being enforced

Why is the sticky there if it's not going to be enforced?

You know that Antarctica is the largest desert on earth?

So yeah we are getting AT-ATs in a desert, again.

It's kind of like shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane.

This. But what do you expect from Disney.

alien planets are only allowed to be scotland and new zealands locations now. cgi not allowed anymore

Many sebirds died to bring us 5 minutes of footage in one film and A FUCKING TREE in another.

I didn't even read your post but are you by any chance suffering from autism? :)