Really forces you to contemplate

>Being a hippy
>Ever

Read some Machiavelli you nigger

>Batman
>refused to kill villians
>this resulted in millions of unnecessary deaths
Cool guy.

What if one person kills a lot of killers with a bomb. Or what if a robot does it

But if you kill 2 or more killer the number of killers decreases.

If you kill more than one killer,
the number of killers in the world actually decreases.

>Be Batman
>Be super rich
>Not create more jobs because playing dress up and getting into fights more fun
> Hero?
More like progressive cancer.

batman's version really makes me think

>Batman refuses to kill villains
>they keep breaking out of Arkham
>they kill people every time they get out of jail

If you don't kill killers more people die, bat fuck.

Love the batman quote, it's so easy to debunk
1 innocent kills one killer : 0 - 1 + 1 = 1
okay so far the quote is right
Now let's kill an other killer
1 - 1 = 0
shit we're onto something there, let's try again
0 - 1 = -1
HOLLY SHIT I ACTUALLY REMOVED A KILLER! HOW LONG CAN I KEEP UP DEM MATHS?

I never got it. Don't kill them, chop off their limbs, carve out a liver and a lung, problem solved.

Also the quote is retarded. If Batman kills a killer, the number of killers will be the same. If Batman kills 1 000 killers, the number of killers will be -1000 + 1.

Duh. 1 kill is worth zero XP, that's just replacement rate. Gotta get that spree or multi-kill to make real progress. K/D ratio is all that matters.

fourth post best post

but if one guy kills multiple killers, there are less killers

I'll kill 2 killers to bring down the numbers

Yeah but the number of deaths could be reduced significantly. Batman and Trudeu are confirmed top faggots.

What if you kill yourself?

But if Batman kills killers Gotham and the Justice League is gonna constantly be after his ass.

Superman gets to be all high and mighty about it because he is invulnerable, the bastard.

>If you kill a killer, the number of killers in the world remains the same
When the fuck did Kinoko Nasu start writing for Batman?

nobody ever accused comic book writers of being smart

I can imagine if I was a criminal
And a cop was going to kill me, I'd definitely be thinking
>go ahead copper
>right now you think you've got me, but as soon as you pull that trigger, all this crime I've done will become worthwhile
>I didn't steal that money and kill those people for personal gain
>I did it for the slight psychological trauma you will experience, that comes with killing a man
>And you fell right into my trap

>Batman refuses to kill any big named villians
>They proceed to get out of Arkham like everyone else does in less than a week and proceed to kill 500 people before being locked up again.

Batman is a psychopath and the justification of his no kill policy is just mental gymnastics for the strong censorship corporate comics are subjected to.

Damn, beat me to it

>If you kill a killer, the number of killers in the world remains the same.
So git gud and take down two or three killers.

The villain may have inadvertently killed a killer
Without making batman himself a killer
So maybe that's his game

Also is makes absurd assumption that killing is the problem and not killing unjustly.

Tell that to Commander Breivik.

At least Batman is still willing to beat the fuck out of them.

Trudeau just bends over and spreads his cheeks; then proceeds to apologize after every single thrust like a good Canadian.

That's not even Batman's reason to not kill - his reason is that if he starts killing villains, he'l keep escalating it until he becomes the villain he was trying to stop.

If you dont kill a killer, the number of victims in this world only increases

When did it all go so wrong?

wtf I hate batman now

Batman's best friend is Superman. It's really fucking easy to keep the moral high ground when you know that if you're ever in mortal danger a man who can tear cities apart will come save you. This isn't Gotham though, there are no caped crusaders with good morals coming to save us. The Jihadis have made it clear it's them against us, for some reason or another no one seems to be able to grasp that or .

>It's an intent doesn't matter episode
I trust he'll be making the punishment for murder and manslaughter equal

>Trudeau just bends over and spreads his cheeks; then proceeds to apologize after every single thrust like a good Canadian.

Its also not true.

If he kills one killer, sure he becomes a killer
But if he kills another killer, that's one less killer in the world

If a villain specifically kills innocents and killers in a perfect balance to keep his killer count exactly 0, would Batman be okay with it?

That's such nonsense reasoning, i always thought batman was a bitch cuck

I guess france is WINNING!

Wow. I didn't think of that..

>Batman as a source.

You do know Batman is a FICTIONAL character......right?

Can't tell if you actually believe citing a fictional cartoon is going to prove a point.

Batman isn't real.

KEK.

I've never liked batman because of that, such a faggot

>If you kill 2 or more killers, the number of killers in ther world decreases...:^)

truly propels one towards a state of consideration

came to post

Also, if you dont kill the killer the number still stays the same.

was going to post this

you ever wonder why comic book/star wars people are such effeminate faggots? it's the drivel like this that they buy into.

Shitty example, M80. That's a picture of Johnny 5. Johnny 5 is alive.

Batman is actually the government's acceptable face of population control.
Isn't it odd how the criminals happen to escape or be released so easily ?
Then go out and kill hundreds if not thousands of people.
The government made batman as a false flag in order to make the people think that their problem is under control, when in reality he just catches these "crazy killers" until an acceptable amount of time passes, so that they can be released and trim another thousand off the population of gotham.

Really makes you think

Trudeaus quote is fictional as well. Just go along with the bait bud.

>0-1+1=1
this is why the rest of the world is giving up on france

Are there any comic book heroes who have no problem killing badguys by the dozens, without going into edgy territory like watchmen? (I'm not saying watchmen is bad, but they're not exactly real 'heroes' in the traditional sense)

Frankman: The Dark Frank Franks

It's simple arithmetic really. I just fucked it up.

Moonknight
Punisher
Deadpool

I'm not really a comic fan, just think these people kill

Here's your reply funny guy

What if you kill two people?

Not if you kill many killers, nigger.

Hell even STAR TREK characters have less qualms about killing people, and starfleet's whole thing is them being the best humanity has to offer

you only need to kill 1 extra killer to bring the total down

I wanted a reply
But not like this

If you don't kill a killer the number of killers is still the fucking same too

If one guy kills multiple killers then the bet number does in fact decrease

Its funny when no-kill heroes are forced to interact with people like captain America who literally made his career shooting nazis and have to try and justify only nonlethal methods

Not to mention every act of killing is not equal. Killing an asshole in self defence or to protect the life of another is not the same as just murdering for shits and giggles

Batman is certifiably insane and lacks the willpower and restraint to kill without going over the edge, hence why his pansy ass doesn't have a lantern ring

That sound similar to what Hitler said once
There is a (you)

it only matters for the first kill, after that the number of killers diminishes

wtf I hate batman now

Only works if you kill someone else first.

If kill more than 2 killers the number of killers starts going down. Comic writers are the absolute worst.

I genuinely did laugh

Batman was always a retard, now the Punisher is a truly redpilled superhero.

Wonder woman snaps necks all the time.

Every rendition of superman becoming a killer is because she gets him to start killing people.

She is way less cucked.

So batman is saying you should kill at least 2 killers in order to produce a net deficit?

Depends on the comic.

You are standing on the fucking flag you fucking retard

if one killer kills 100 killers doesn't that mean there is 99 less killers?

I don't know this shit is too deep for me

true enough, batman is mentally ill over the loss of his parents and will not kill even if it saves countless lives. Punisher is the brutal honest nature of things

we czechs be smart

If you kill two killers, the number of killers in the world decreases by one.

Machiavelli is often believed to be a parody of monarchy. It repeatedly mentions how great Republics are and how willing their people are to fight for them while at the same time proposing that a monarch be a giant asshole.

Yeah but by that logic if I kill two the number goes down by one, and if I kill 3 then that number is down by double.

Batman was making the argument that if you're gonna kill, kill as many as you can.

>Oh shit the Punisher is on to our scheme

his companies employ like 100,000 people and are largely managed by his friend and CEO morganfreeman FOX.

he could easily employ a household staff far larger, but he probably creates more jobs getting people to build his bat-toys on the DL than he would having a fully staffed mansion.

Trudeau never said that. Sup Forums is like the gullible old ladies on facebook who read Obamacare is going to make Jesus illegal.

I always knew Justin was a superhero

Marvel kills off villains a lot, they come back or escape through other writing tricks than the heroes being innately cucked and unwilling to deal with issues.

they're really inconsistent about it, though.

Batman preferred permanently disfiguring his enemies

If you kill more killers amount decreases, batman would save more lives by ending some villains permanently.

Leaf poster speaks the truth.
Double down on the murder and it's viable.

That doesn't make sense. If you kill one killer then yes, the number is the same because you took his place, but if you kill 3 or 4 the number of killers does go down.

batman is a faggot who can't into math.
What if I kill 10 killers dumbass?

Mexico just like usual showing up late to the party, repeating shit that everyone has been saying since they got there. Stupid beans.

Y'know what's funny? Ghost Riders are literal angels. They are proof that god exists and that there is an objective basis for right and wrong, which is how their powers like penance stare work. On paper this should be incredibly important but no one ever acknowledges this. Oh right, it's because Ghost Rider is not a popular and politically correct hero. He's a bubba redneck who turns into a flaming skeleton that kills people.

>using that blatantly fake Trudeau quote

>Make it simple, make it short, and repeat it again and again and everybody would take it as a fact
Basically propaganda: the meme

So... the lesson is to kill at least two killers....?

Really made you think huh

Well batman actually stopped crime.

Weedman doesn't.

Never being on Sup Forums?

If you kill a killer there is the same amount of killers in the world only during your first killing. If you kill a second killer, this is no longer true.