Ever do anything sexual with a family member, Sup Forums?

Ever do anything sexual with a family member, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1566015457530.jpg (500x712, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17931800
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Cool story bro

/Thread

I have 3 younger sisters. I’ve cum on two and inside one. They were all in college and alcohol was involved every time. In retrospect it wasn’t worth it and caused a lot of anxiety

I shoved my whole body my mums cunt
in reverse

Got a blowjob from my cousin when I was like 11 or 12 while spending the night at her house. Two weeks later I she spent the night at mine and I ate her pussy. We were raised to be gracious hosts.

I've been fucking my mom regularly for about 4 years now. Basically the result of a shitty home life with my stepdad.

Kik jnhyo for anyone whod like to discuss it further.

I once hid in my cousins closet and watched her have drunk sex with her boyfriend

if it really happened you'd mention it here.

So nice try faker

No but this is a picture of my sister's ass

Attached: 1560126871092.jpg (742x995, 107K)

Did you take pics?

What does it smell like

Hopefully like cum

Attached: 20190609_201125.jpg (1425x1952, 1.03M)

Yours? Your father's? Or her abusive boyfriend's?

Her big dicked boyfriends

Attached: 20190609_205054.jpg (1960x1508, 1.51M)

I made out with and groped my mom in a hot tub on family vacation

Hottest sexual experience I ever had and nothing even happened

Pic related

Attached: Thefamily2.png (714x563, 827K)

How do you know he has a big dick? You suck him?

Are you the boy or the girl?

I have a few stories that I can post to get the thread rolling
>Be single child 11yrs old
>have two girl cousins around my age, aunt ran off and uncle has cancer
>my family takes them in while uncle goes in for treatment
>in spite of circumstances, we have a blast. Grow up super close, the three of us do everything together
>first cousin is one year older than me, she's tall af. Skinny, short choppy hair with kinda goofy overbite
>2nd cousin about a year younger. Normal body, glasses, long blonde hair grown down to her hips
>Have big yard by a lake, go swimming all the time
>when we're done we usually chill in family room and just lay on towels in our bathing suits and watch SNICK and Cartoon Network
>episode of two stupid dogs
>scene comes on where the kid flashes one of the dogs dicks to his class to show it's a boy dog
>my cousins find this hilarious and penis jokes become the hot ticket of the night
>it quickly becomes apparent that I am the only one between the three of us that has a penis
>turns into a Q and A session about what my dick
>they don't get it when I answer certain questions
>figure I'm already in my bathing suit, it'd just be easier to whip it out and show them
>I unleash the beast and this turns into a show and tell while the two of them stare at my dick in awe
>in the middle of having my dick out we hear my mom come downstairs and I quickly put it away and we pretend nothing happened
>this is only the begining.jpg

Attached: EAhcyuoXUAACffL.jpg (2048x1536, 684K)

The boy

The boy with the red dress?

I fingered my female cousin and groped my aunt. Other than that nothing

Continue

Did molly with my sister on a camping trip last summer. Rolled hard and spent the whole night rubbing each other and making out. It felt so fucking good. The orgasms I had were so intense. Once we came down and fell asleep the next morning we pretended like nothing happened. Haven’t even talked about it since. But I want to do it again. And I want to fuck her.

Attached: 730F8F61-30BF-46D9-BC5A-3E40C70A14A1.jpg (275x303, 37K)

is that a hermaphrodite?

How she sound

I agree with v
Let’s keep it going user what happened next

I would like to see how this scene develops.

I'll hunt you down if you don't continue

When my wife passed my daughter and I got extremely close. She came over a lot to console me. One night we just held each other and cried. Then we started kissing and feeling each other. And it was so intense. We tore off each other’s clothes and I pulled her panties to the side and felt how wet she was. We were still crying and kissing and I was fingering her. It was all so crazy and intense. We fucked for hours and the sex was amazing. We talked about it a few days later and said we could never let that happen again. She’s dating someone now. I think about her all the time.

Attached: A1804748-85CA-4EB1-A2AF-88CFB21A248C.jpg (379x924, 460K)

And slowly, one by one, cut joints off your fingers and sear the new fingertips to prevent you from bleeding out, then with your toes, and then I’ll take your ears. Let’s continue the story user

you knock on his door and his mom answers and she's like "What's this about" and you're like "I wanna hear your son's penis story"

and the mom is like "What?"

you're like "he was on Sup Forums and posted this story about how he took his penised out and showed the girls..."

and the moms like "ahhh" when she realizes you're wanking.

Fucked my mom at a family weekend frat party

pic relevant.

Attached: 333333.jpg (261x708, 42K)

My mom gave birth to me

hawly FUCK thats hot

Wow

Are you the user who’s mom said he should play his cards right with the good alcohol being in bedrooms upstairs?

I hack off to my mom and sister so much. Feels amazing to cum for them.

Attached: C4D42ECA-CB38-49E7-92C2-AA6F6A68266C.jpg (1125x1204, 317K)

yes

Did she flip out and slap the shit out of you?

Your sisters fucking hot. Got nudes?

I didn’t get the entire story as I was at work, do you have it pre typed? I left off around where she asked if you guys keep the good booze upstairs and how often that works, was an interesting story to say the least

I know it's cliché to say so but you kids today are more fucked up than people have ever been in history. Fucking your goddamned family members has gone mainstream. You're all ruined. I mean... whatever... do what you do... but there is no hope.

No

Step sister. Felt her boobs and ass all the time and got a handjob at 12 years old. Only saw her on summer did stuff all the way to blow job until we were 17 it stopped

Attached: 95E7B974-BD65-4F3E-9061-F9557D79B988.jpg (1936x1936, 552K)

Please continue

Humans are already an incredibly inbred species due to low numbers surviving the ice age, what's a few generations more gonna do eh?

>says kids these days more fucked up than people have ever been in history
>can’t confirm
>adult male, would still fuck the shit out of some relatives

Also have you ever heard of the Salem witch trials? That was pretty fucked up, so was Genghis Khan

Is it bad that I look at the top-right picture and can imagine those two in a 69?

Bitch on testosterone

cousin adventure part 2 electric boogaloo
>couple nights pass
>we build blanket fort in my bedroom, parents say we can sleep in it if we want
>we stay up all night talking, goofing off (parents bedroom is down long hallway on opposite end of house, so we're able to be undisturbed unless we're being ridiculous)
>We have a wedgie fight (it's august and hot af, so we're in shorts with older cousin just wearing long shirt and panties)
>they wedgie my front and my junk falls out the leg of my shorts
>they lose their shit, older cousin sits on my chest and holds the wedgie and I start feeling something touch my junk
>younger cousin is poking my peen with her finger
>feels good man
>older cousin starts doing it
>now have two girls petting my dick with their fingers
>my dick starts twitching like crazy because of course it does
>they find this amazing
>"OH MY GOD! IT'S MOOOOVING??? WHY DOES IT DO THAT???"
>older cousin just tells me to take my shorts off
>okay.jpg
>this turns into the two of them sitting inbetween my legs pretty much taking turns sticking their finger tips into my foreskin and making eachother smell/taste the other's finger
>cue sexual awakening
to be cont.

Attached: 1566318518818.jpg (1000x750, 141K)

Incest hasn't been msinstream since humanity evolved
Ok buddy

agreed.

You think so.
But look at the arabs. They are raised due to inbreeding. That's why they have so much autism and unintelligence over there.
Just google "arab history inbreeding" and you'll understand.

If any of these are even remotely true; you're all fucked in the head. Even to think of this shit.

P.S. Checked.

No. Definitely not. Your brain is supposed to be wired not to.

So why are autism rates exploding in the US then?

I dont have it pre typed though I should If im going to bring it up.

So here is how it ended:
>She asks if this usually works
>I say "usually, is it working now"
>Scoffs rolls her eyes and holds up her shot glass
>pour more
>Mom leans back on the bed and tilts her head and gives me the "we gunna fuck eyes"
>I stare back for what feels like eternity
>Finally decide, fuck it
>Pour a shot, drink it, say out loud :"fuck it"
>Jump on Mom
>she cackles in delight
>Total blur we tear each others clothes off
>making out groping
>she has her hands on my dick which is iron bar
>we are naked on the bed
>we stand up and she sucks me off for a minute
>i pull her up and push her back on the ned
>she says "yessss!"
>on top missionary, slide in
>gaze at eachother, mom moans and nods to keep going
>start slow and speed up fast
>fuck her with wild abandon
>almost fuck her off the bed
>Switch to doggy
>Spread moms ass and fuck her doggy while rubbing my thumb on her asshole
>Buddy (who's room it is) busts in
>all the can see is me fucking some chick
>Cant see who it is
>Buddy says "Fuck yeah user way to go"
>runs up slaps my ass
>grabs a bottle and leaves
>Mom freaks out "you didnt lock the door???"
>Mom the door doesnt lock hahaha, you wanted the college experience right??
>push her back down and fuck her again
>she says some shit I cant hear between moans
>finish on her ass
>clean up and leave, whole thing was maybe 15 minturs

Dad was still watching the game, nobody at the party seemed to notice nor care, buddy of mine may have figured it out but never said a word.

You are retrarded incest was more accpeted 50 years ago

watch game shows from the 1970's and listen to how those guys talk about their daughters.

She’s hot.

Underrated

My mom literally pushed me out her vagina once

>being too pussy to get involved

I can see why it stopped.

Nice story, thanks user!

Details please. What led to it, what was she wearing, how were your bodies positioned was she on your lap, did you get face to face pressed against her or in between her thighs, you come up from behind her? You slip her the tongue? You grab her ass? Her tits? Her pussy? Did she kiss you back, how quickly did she stop it? Did you get hard, did you press your cock against her?

Details man, they're important.

When I was 7 and my sister was 12 she used to take me in her room when my Mom went to work during the summer and suck my penis.

At first she just pulled my pants down and started doing it then I used to ask her to do it. Obviously did not nut but surprisingly I got hard.

Licked her vagina and she grinded on me but we never had penetration.

I think she felt really bad about it because after that summer she changed how she acted and tried to avoid me for awhile.

Basically it was late, dad was passed out sister was being bitchy so me and mom grabed some beers and went to the hot tub

she was in a white bikini i was in typical shorts I had been a year away at school so we just talked for a while and the talk went to my dating life, then sex life then we started making out (she kind of initiated) but it was pretty mutual

Some other people showed up so we broke it off, Looking back on it I could have easily fucked her off in some random spot in the resort had I pushed it but I wasnt thinking that clearly at the time. And I was young and stupid

holy shit, I did not think this many people would be interested in dumb shit I did as a kid, but okay. I apologize if I'm slow posting, I'm at work at typing in between customers
Cousin adventure part 3: the cousining
>so the two of them keep poking around the inside of my foreskin
>I am hard as fuck
>still haven't had first cum yet, so I don't know anything more than when I touch my dick it feels good
>dick is now hard and twitching enough that the head is starting to poke out
>they see my head turtling
>They are confused wtf it is and I say that it comes out when I pee/need to clean it
>they ask if it can come out
>pull back skin and pop the head out
>they find this amazing
>younger cousin asks why my head is purple and asks if it's because "it can't breath in there?"
>never really thought about it
>I let go and the skin rolls back up
>older cousin grabs my dick and pulls it back down
>they take turns going back and forth pulling the skin down and watching the head go back in/out pretty much giving me my first handjob
>feels fucking awesome
>I should remember this for later
>I ask if I can see what they got
>the tables have turned.png
to be cont

Attached: 1537024261652.png (1269x955, 1.62M)

Direct brother-sister or parent-child incest reduces the chance that the baby will die from cancer by 25%
cancer fear ruins community and serenity

Only because they're more likely to die from heroin

I’m invested user, don’t let us down.

Legendary

You guys talk about it afterwards? Ever do anything more? If not, do you think you could start it up?

Best Discord K I have joined

gg/AVYmYcQ

Dang, nice. Think you could ever revisit that with her, and go for a second round? Maybe do a little more next time?

Do you think the quality of your sex and dating life was a factor in what came next? Was it pity for the virgin or horny for chad?

You sick bastard.

probably because there's a 25% of it being stillborn too.
increasing awareness of autism makes testing more common, as more and more psychs learn to identify the symptoms.
As it turns out, a lot of people on the spectrum are considered normal by most people around them because a lot of the potential symptoms are developed.

What a horseshit story. "We were crying and kissing and..." LARPing

She has at times made comments like as a joke but only if nobody is around. Im not really interested in starting anything up, it was just a wild night and I would rather keep it a one time thing.

It is interesting like, I wont say that it totally changes the way I see her because 95% of the time she is my Mom still in every way but then every once in a while it flashes back that I literally fucked her doggy style while Dad was downstairs and all of my friends were around.

Fucking wild! We are more open to eachother especially about sex stuff but most of the time its normal. But there is a little something you lose and she becomes more of a normal human being and not such an elevated figure "mom"

I dont know how to explain it exactly

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17931800
If cancer runs in your family then incest is just good parenting

>probably because there's a 25% of it being stillborn too.

no there isnt

Inbreeding doesn't cause autism you autist

Classic. So Muslim autism is because of inbreeding, our autism is because we're smarter.
Autism rates in the US spiking from 1 in 250 to 1 in less than 50 in a couple generations is because were smarter now. That's your answer?
Wew

I wasn't a virgin but it was "virgin pity" for sure based on the conversation we were having. Way too scared to ever try anything agin

Inbreeding is the known link to numerous psychological and physiological problems.

Got more pics of her? Specifically anything that shows off more of her tits? she's fucking hot.

Cousin adventure part 4: cousins in space
>so after my two cousins poke around my junk for a while I wanna see what they got
>older one doesn't think twice and just pulls down her panties, younger one leaves her stuff on but I am more than happy with what's going on in front of me
>older cousin spreads her legs and leans back, and I dive right in
>huh so that's a pussy.jpg
>best way I can describe it is "skinny" I guess? Like, her thighs were pretty thin and sucked in, so her pussy lips poked out from her thigh gap if that makes sense?
>It was a whole new world, I didn't really know what to do so I kinda just kept rolling her vulva between my fingers
>opened her lips and I remember the insides being bright red, for whatever reason I thought it wasn't supposed to do that so I just squished them back together
>whole time she just keeps looking down and smiling with her goofy overbite saying it feels weird
>Younger cousin just straight up gets naked at this point and spreads legs like her sister
>she's got pointy nips, but I focus on her pussy
>hers is different with the inner lips being soft pink and sticking out
>I do the same with hers for a bit before she gets hyper ticklish and wraps her legs around my arm and does alligator death rolls laughing like crazy
>after this we wrap things up and just go back to goofing off before going to sleep
>over the course of the time they live with me we don't do this again, but once or twice I would sneak peeks at them when they fell asleep
>uncle beats cancer and they go back living with him
and that was how I got my 1st kinda handjob and saw my 1st and 2nd pussy

Attached: 1545387562837.jpg (620x982, 334K)

only pics are what I got off facebook and she dresses pretty modestly

That is the one that shows her body the most which is why I picked it

>Healthy bloodlines.

Attached: ss.jpg (640x853, 70K)

I meant some autistic traits can be developed due to your environment/upbringing.

I fuck my mates girlfriend and sister on a regular basis.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. Like his girlfriend AND his sister. Has science gone too far?

If you wanted to have her again, do you think she would be down?

my stepdad raped me from years 8 to 14 and then killed himself

Generations of exclusively inbreeding causes weird Amish disorders
And blue blood
Occasionally inbreeding causes no harm just good

So why are you in an incest thread? You're a shitty friend, and have no incest experience to contribute. BEGONE, PEST

Cousin gave me head when she was blacked out drunk once.

Attached: 925DEF93-5D45-4446-8C15-4D43772F9C8D.jpg (749x1331, 275K)

that story just fucking DIED. fuck YOU.