/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Bonner Edition

*************READ THIS RIGHT NOW - WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
ghostbin.com/paste/tor2f
ghostbin.com/paste/cwoqq
weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2016/
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/10/cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit-cnbc-execs-children-murdered-next-day-2465630.html
americanindependent.com/
americanindependent.com/reporters
cjr.org/news_startups_guide/2012/04/the-american-independent-news-network.php
insidephilanthropy.com/wall-street-donors/henry-m-paulson-jr.html
paulsoninstitute.org/
paulsoninstitute.org/paulson-blog/2016/04/20/industrial-growth-in-a-post-paris-world/
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9168938.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Veneman
archive.is/WtAGZ
archive.is/MEvWe
archive.is/JC0D7
archive.is/yrUcf
archive.is/Lx9Wg
unicef.org/about/who/index_53479.html
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/)
archive.is/Otp4Y
archive.is/MIXSI
archive.is/GfQxI
archive.is/6J28w
archive.is/kk2GI
archive.is/mkgDF
youtube.com/watch?v=nwbYLlq7iYo
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
dcccd.edu/AU/Trustees/Board of Trustees Meeting Agendas/Documents/2013/20130806_regular_agenda.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/hedge-fund-boss-in-337m-divorce-sets-up-new-charity-after-stopping-9902107.html?origin=internalSearch
wrcbtv.com/story/32436386/rep-blackburn-asks-fbi-to-open-public-corruption-investigation-into-clinton-foundation
weforum.org/
ghostbin.com/paste/j6tbg
ghostbin.com/paste/gcjaw
ghostbin.com/paste/yqzop
youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w
stewardshipreport.com/chatting-with-unicefs-director-ann-veneman/
pastebin.com/rK6fpHnG
mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Texas-ranch-owner-recalls-Scalia-s-last-hours-6830372.php
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/02/13/inside-cibolo-creek-ranch-the-luxury-resort-where-scalia-died/
tuhat.halvi.helsinki.fi/portal/files/40343176/Antti_Matikkala_On_the_Concepts_of_Sovereign_and_Great_Orders.pdf
expressnews.com/news/local/article/Who-is-John-Poindexter-6837931.php
iosh-usa.com/about_us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

>"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Tasks for /CFG/
Follow up on leads presented from the Work Permit notes
Dig up dirt on all Basic Business Licenses connected to 455 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC, 20001
Find a way to get more details on the Certificates of Occupancy linked to 455 Mass.

bump

Dumping the little leads I got. the Bonner Group is a big lead. HSBC is one of the largest banks in the WORLD, and are directly tied to the CF

ghostbin.com/paste/tor2f

The Clinton Global Initiave had a big ass party
heres who went Sept 2014
ghostbin.com/paste/cwoqq

Stale bread.

Justice Bump.

Dump from old bread:

Jerome Corsi's book just came out, and it mentions a group called Davos. Looking them up returns this:

weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2016/

>Chapter 3: Reinventing Davos

>"The [Clinton] foundation... accepted millions from seven foreign governments while Hillary Clinton served as secretary of state." - Washington Post

>Among the various similar versions of the story of how Bill Clinton got the idea to create the Clinton Global Initiative, the version with the most credibility was told by journalist Alec MacGillis in the 'New Republic.' His article, "Scandal at Clinton Inc: How Doug Band drove a wedge through a political dynasty," was highly critical of the Clinton foundation and, in particular, of Doug Band.

>MacGillis appears to have gotten the story from Paul Begala, the longtime Clinton loyalist who transitioned from being a key strategist in Clinton's 1992 run for the White House to serving as cohost of CNN's heavily partisan political program Crossfire, along with James Carville, another top Clinton strategist from the 1992 presidential campaign.

>"As Begala tells it," MacGillis narrated, "the idea came to Band at the front of grand ideas, Davos." The reference to Davos is to the World Economic Forum, the high-level meeting of the global business elite.

This has GOT to be related to CF!
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/10/cnbc-reports-43-trillion-bankster-lawsuit-cnbc-execs-children-murdered-next-day-2465630.html

Re: David Brock Info from 2014, looks like he has moved on, but not sure.

Re-Launched this "Non-profit news reporting site" 2014....not sure it is still in business....does not sound like it. Just some info about what they tried to do with a "non-profit" News organization.

americanindependent.com/

Reporters associated with the organization may be around somewhere else...."progressives"

americanindependent.com/reporters

Write up in Columbia Journalism Review from 2012. Info says "institutional support" by the Rockefeller Brothers Foundation

cjr.org/news_startups_guide/2012/04/the-american-independent-news-network.php
Re: Henry "Hank" Paulson, former Treasury Secretary under Bush Jr./TARP

insidephilanthropy.com/wall-street-donors/henry-m-paulson-jr.html

How is this helping the US?:

Sustainable Cities in China? He seems to be very "helpful"....to the Chinese.

paulsoninstitute.org/

>It’s official: we’re in a time of energy transition. On April 22, Earth Day, the UN’s most recent climate agreement—known as the Paris Agreement—will be formally signed in New York, ushering in a new era of country-led action to reduce carbon emissions. For the first time, individual countries have specific and (politically, if not legally) binding commitments to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, which they will feed into an international process to measure progress every five years.

>These solutions can take a variety of forms: first, countries should commit to closing down the dirtiest and most inefficient industrial plants. China could lead the way: its commitment to reduce overcapacity in its steel sector should start with action to close down its worst-performing plants, including some state-owned enterprises, and include a well-thought-out worker transition program to soften the blow for the millions who will lose their jobs.

>China
>well-thought-out worker transition program to soften the blow for the millions who will lose their jobs.
>millions who will lose their jobs.
>millions
>lose their jobs
>China

Why are we outsourcing to these fucks again if there are groups trying to put people out of business for the sake of MUH ENVIRONMENT?

>Another way for developing countries to grow economically without increasing pollution is to build cities using fewer raw materials and high-polluting processes. New ride-sharing programs, combined with accessible and affordable mass transit, can dramatically reduce the need for cities to build out highway systems. New designs for wind turbines, like Google’s Makani wind business, replace the steel-intensive traditional turbine with a power-generating kite combined with software controls.

FUCK OFF JEWGLE

paulsoninstitute.org/paulson-blog/2016/04/20/industrial-growth-in-a-post-paris-world/

Was doing a bit of digging on Soros and central bank connections and found a good bit on Jeffrey Sachs. It seems like he hates the clintons, especially HRC. Was thinking about emailing him to see if he would help with info or direction. He also seems very well connected in the global realm of academia and finance.

Hillary Is the Candidate of the War Machine
By Jeffrey Sachs

Hillary Is the Candidate of the War Machine
By Jeffrey
>Sachs
Sachs

For the GMO link check out Ann Veneman, she pushed big deals while working for UNICEF.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Veneman
She was a bush pet but I think it is linked, current uni cef exec is outspoken Clinton shill.

What would really get my panties wet if I could outright link UN parties to traffic from refugee camps. Anyway, it is all intertwined. Republicans esp under bush are as involved as democrats.

Bumping for truth.

Red Team archives I've found so far:

archive.is/WtAGZ
archive.is/MEvWe
archive.is/JC0D7
archive.is/yrUcf
archive.is/Lx9Wg

The bread slid off a couple of times before a new link could be posted in the old bread and so they're not easy to track down.

Pretty sure I have them saved on my system at home, will post them then unless someone finds them before.

bumparoo

bump

Honestly it might be best to not explicitly mention Sup Forums, considering our reputation.

>Ann Veneman

CF link here

unicef.org/about/who/index_53479.html

And a fucking Davos connection, Christ.

Letter to Jeffrey Sachs for help. Anons, please critique, change, or offer suggestions. This could also be used as a template to reach out to other high profile people.

Part 1

Dr. Jeffrey Sachs,

I am one of numerous concerned global citizens that fear for the future of our countries if Hillary Clinton becomes the next president. Many of us have read your article "Hillary Is the Candidate of the War Machine" and have concluded you share the same concerns. We are asking for your help and your voice.

I am part of a crowd sourced investigation that began a few weeks ago looking into Hillary Clinton (HRC) and The Clinton Foundation (CF). We have amassed a substantial amount evidence that points to their involvement in illegal and unethical activities around the world. Our research has found ties to:

- Illegal DNC campaign fundraising
- Money laundering
- Human trafficking
- Arms trafficking
- Bribery
- Illegal sale of classified government documents
- Murder/assassinations
- Collusion in government and business

The more we research the CF and HRC the more suspicious and questionable things we find.

You may wonder what are our political affiliations and motives behind this investigation. Some of us support Donald Trump, some Bernie Sanders, some Jill Stein, and some Gary Johnson. While we may disagree on who gets our vote, we are united in bringing justice to those who have been trampled and cast aside by HRC and the CF.

As I said above we are asking for your help and your voice. We are looking for more leads to research, people to help distribute these facts, and concerned global citizens who want to uncover the truth and help our efforts. I know that you, and undoubtedly many of your students, are just as concerned as we are.

Our entire investigation has been done anonymously through the online bulletin board website Sup Forums.org.

Part 2
Our entire investigation has been done anonymously through the online bulletin board website Sup Forums.org. We have gotten to the point where we are sharing our findings with the public and media in hopes that people will join our efforts and bring to light the corruption of HRC and the CF. We have created a basic website (clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/) that is still being tweaked but has a large portion of our findings and conclusions. If you mistrust this hyperlink (understandably so in this day and age) please search "Clinton Foundation Investigation" in any search engine and access it through there. Additionally, if you want to see the original blog post threads please visit:

(OP) #

or navigate there by going to Sup Forums.org -> click on "Politically Incorrect" -> click on "catalog" -> click "Search" and type in "/cfg/". The thread is frequently changing since we regularly hit the limit Sup Forums allows for the number of blog posts. Please note that while many of us are working toward the truth, many posts are unrelated and occasionally abhorrent.

With elections coming up in November it is crucial we continue our efforts. Please feel free to reach out to me via this email address or post anonymously (or openly) via Sup Forums with any comments, questions, or concerns. Thank you for your time and your consideration.

Kind Regards,

Anonymous HRC/CF Investigator

Hey u fucking asshat. Stop using smiling happy pictures of clinton. Were u dropped on ur fucking head? Propaganda is about painting the enemy as evil, stupid, wrong etc. Not using a god damn pr pic and turning the face green. Its a failure. As are all the memes u make. You should be embarassed. Stupid motherfucking cocksucking keyboard jockey

Great letter user. Generally I "sleep on it" before sending such important correspondence. Let your conscious be your guide.

btw I forgot to link this before

https www hunch ly

>Hunchly is integrated with Google Chrome and
stores full web page captures of every site you visit, and every search you perform. Travel back in time and review web pages or social media accounts that have been suspended or removed.

I haven't personally tried it, but it sounds like it could be very valuable to our researchers, given how pages like to get altered and removed over time.

those i have (no generals, will post them later)

archive.is/Otp4Y
archive.is/MIXSI
archive.is/GfQxI
archive.is/6J28w
archive.is/kk2GI
archive.is/mkgDF

Convention just got derailed for anyone avoiding the sticky:

I am getting all their directors and associates rn
will have a paste in a bit

>Triggered BMW detected
Post archive and megalink of compendium and sources instead of ranting like a little child, but thanks for the bump

O fuck it I post the sources myself:

wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

canvasopedia.org/218-2/

publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg!o0Uk3KTJ

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Red Team Observation:

Link with Dallas shooting and G4S:

>Best Proposal:
>Recommendation for price agreement with G4S Security Solutions (USA), Inc., in an amount of $2,000,000, over a four-year period for security guard service, El Centro College (RFP No. 12031) pp.17-18

>dcccd.edu/AU/Trustees/Board of Trustees Meeting Agendas/Documents/2013/20130806_regular_agenda.pdf

Washington Naval Yard. They, G4S provide private security.

G4S was at the Boston bombing

The Orlando shooter. He worked for G4S.

Last one...where else does G4S have security?

Ft Hood.

They're tied in with nearly every habbening up to and including the big granddaddy, 9/11.

>Theresa May U.K Home secretary (in charge of police policies) husband is rumoured to be a major share holder of G4S

G4S is descended from Wackenhut which was a CIA op.

Heyy u fugging asshat. :DDDDD Stob usng smilng habby pichurs of clindon. shidd xDDDD Were u droppd on ur fugging hedd? Probagagadna is xDDD abut painding the enmy as ebil, stoobid, wrong etc. Nodd usig a dog damb prr pic benis :DDDD and turnig the fase gren. Ids a failr. As are all the mems u mage. You shud be embarasd. Stoobid muderfugging cogsugging kebord jogey :DDDDDD

>those i have
excellent, user! Thank you!

bamp

didn't FBI user tell us to keep an eye out during the RNC? any happenings yet? Any substantive new evidence since his post?

tl;dr
>never trump delegates ran around getting 350 signatures with 9 states on board to do roll call vote
>this unbinds the delegates and makes them say whether or not they switch sides
>literally just an embarassment thing
>while they did it, the RNC chair just solidified the rules and left the stage before they could finish
>entire never trump chunk of the room shits itself
>3 states pulled out at the last second
>entire room either screaming "dump trump"/"roll call vote" or "we want trump"/"trump trump trump"
>insufficient support declared after listening to the resident Mormon of Utah bitching
>RNC chair tells them to shut the fuck up
>listens to like 2 delegates
>cuts mics
>now the guys are just talking normally

>I think most of the never trump delegates were just thrown out and replaced with alternates
>1 fag in the back of the room still screaming "roll call vote"
>RNC floor now actively chants "we want trump"

>Theresa May U.K Home secretary (in charge of police policies) husband is rumoured to be a major share holder of G4S

this apparently has been retracted by it's original poster, please disregard.

For those looking into CIFF:

>Hedge fund boss in £337m divorce sets up new charity after stopping

>The billionaire hedge fund boss Sir Chris Hohn has quietly set up a new charity, having decided to stop funding his estranged wife’s Children’s Investment Fund Foundation.

>During his divorce proceedings in July, Mr Hohn told the Family Division of the High Court that he had decided he no longer wanted to give money to the CIFF – a decision borne out by figures filed today showing his hedge fund gave the charity just £4.8m last year. The previous year it gave £14.2m. Mr Hohn told the court he habitually gave 98 per cent of the money he could reasonably afford to the foundation.

>His new charity, The CH Foundation (UK), is aimed at helping alleviate poverty and the effects of human trafficking and organised crime in the Indian subcontinent. It also aims to promote health and education in Jamaica, where Mr Hohn’s car mechanic father was born.

>independent.co.uk/news/business/news/hedge-fund-boss-in-337m-divorce-sets-up-new-charity-after-stopping-9902107.html?origin=internalSearch

NOTE:

> CIFF is now The CH Foundation (UK)

It's working Anons! Keep up the good work!

Rep. Blackburn asks FBI to open ‘public corruption’ investigation into Clinton Foundation
wrcbtv.com/story/32436386/rep-blackburn-asks-fbi-to-open-public-corruption-investigation-into-clinton-foundation

bampu

what stream are you using matey

weforum.org/

Literally the EXACT same thing as the CF's little shell

>Clinton Foundation Initiave
>HSBC and many many more CF and CF Shell Charities Donors

Might I remind you that the lead is a swiss jew
>siwss
>jew
>tax-evasion
CLINTON FOUNDATION
pls i know you guys have other shit going on but pls index my shit or someting. I spend alot of time doing this shit lol

ghostbin.com/paste/j6tbg
ghostbin.com/paste/gcjaw
ghostbin.com/paste/yqzop

No

They're on recess for the next few hours, but RSBN has commentary on now.

if we lose the Trump tinge, this is the kind of thread I can get behind

Also guys some fucking shill tried to stop me from posting that.

>I tried to post
>complete capatcha
>at bottom message says ABORTED

then i look in my reply

mfw i never put this there
>No

>mfw i never put this there
how the fuck does that happen?

someone mitm you?

Possibly IDK
Thats exactly why i fucking hate windows. OK i got a little crew together and we are doing some thing that yeah. I GTG for now.
We will deliver tits in a minute

Look I shit you not!

bump

If you double click the post button it immediately aborts.

Just hit it once and let it load.

Welcome to /cfg/ newfag. We are non partisan. Be honest though, doing the math, Mr. Trump is the only real choice as POTUS. All others are globalist shills with a few minor exceptions.

this

Which clown will Hilary choose as her VP and how come the candidates aren't as interesting as the former candidate for the Republican party.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w

bump

Here is another link regarding Ann Veneman. Certainly a successful busy body with charity work.

stewardshipreport.com/chatting-with-unicefs-director-ann-veneman/

bump

bump

up

bump, holy fuck too many random fucking threads

yo m8 i got some shit im working on . Im trying to write a program to help with this but i am a skid.

bumpu

The shills are in full force. On the plus side I managed to redpill a friend who enjoys researching so he'll be joining us once he's caught up

i have a bot that is delivering all kinda goods. I cant give it out tho cause shills are about

bamp

I call upon kek to bless this thread and protect it from the swarm of shills.

bump

As a note of interest or another "coincidence"..the cop shooter in BR is from Kansas not LA and is also ex military just like Dallas shooter...if someone could continue to connect those dots back to soros or a group funded via CF or Soros..such as someone suggested before.. Manchurian Candidate

comment from leddit on the saudi / clinton / bush infiltration (too big for a single post)

pastebin.com/rK6fpHnG

bump

I think this thing is about to take off soon.

It may appears as though there is a lull, but things are happening, leads being followed up on and reports being written summarizing the trails different anons have been chasing.

The doc has a high number of vierers at any given time and I've seen updates within minutes of being posted here; I know I've seen the doc update as I'm looking at it.

Great job to everyone , keep it up.

Remember, it's a marathon, it's not a sprint.

I am the tree-man

Bump

The basic wiki page for the incident has severely conflicting info. Something about that last name, though. KRIM.

NEW MEME BREAD

ALSO BUMP

pmub

Quote from the doc bump:

>WHAT WE NEED TO LOOK INTO - HOW YOU CAN HELP:

>Chinese ties, all of them
>More on The Bonner Group. State charity financials can be important to catch cases where solicitors do not actually send much of the revenue to charity at all.
>USAID
>FDI and South Africa
>Henry “Hank” Paulson - Which bank went under as a result of his actions?
>Where did TARP come from?
>Who does the accounting for Haiti?
>Why is China investing in Africa?
>Monsanto
>GMOs
>”gold and oil flow in the opposite direction” - think OPEC
>The Obama Foundation and all foundations similar to it
>Aid going to Africa - food, drugs, etc.
>John Poindexter and Cibolo Creek Ranch

Bump

bump

Okay well If I had everything to add
>HSBC Bank Laundering money internationally
>they arent getting shit from Lynch
>The CF states that "The HSBC is deeply involved with the Clinton Foundation.
>CF shell scheme Clinton Global Initiave may have some of the same donors as an identical
>swiss corp World Economic Forum
>Swiss = White Collar crime capital of the world,
Why wouldent she be involved in that?

Also I am trying to write a program to scan .txt and collect the ones that match from different lists and other info scrappers.

Shit is just slow tonight cause of the Cuck fest in Ohio

Pat Smith, mother of Sean Smith who died in Benghazi, at the RNC said that she blames Hillary Clinton PERSONALLY for the events in Benghazi.
She also says that Hillary lied to her about the events in Benghazi and didn't allow her into the funeral because she "wasn't close family"

/cfg/, is there proof of these claims? What is the truth?

This is a serious question.

Has anybody thought that maybe this Clinton Foundation investigation is being used to draw attention away from something else?

Not entirely sure how we're meant to prove that without just citing more articles citing what she said.

Considering it's Hillary, I wouldn't doubt it though.

This is literally part of the "something else" that they're trying to distract from by baiting gender/race/miscellaneous identity politics. It's worse than you think in the leftist universe.

>Ohio
No habbenings so far, wonder how long that will continue?

Maybe all items of interest will occur indoors?

The 28 pages was essentially drowned out almost before they even dropped.

Overload the normies as per usual tavi doctrine...

bump

bampo

bamp

>>John Poindexter and Cibolo Creek Ranch

Link salad:
>mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Texas-ranch-owner-recalls-Scalia-s-last-hours-6830372.php
>washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/02/13/inside-cibolo-creek-ranch-the-luxury-resort-where-scalia-died/

References to Knights of Malta & Order of St. Hubertus:
>tuhat.halvi.helsinki.fi/portal/files/40343176/Antti_Matikkala_On_the_Concepts_of_Sovereign_and_Great_Orders.pdf

>expressnews.com/news/local/article/Who-is-John-Poindexter-6837931.php

>iosh-usa.com/about_us

Look at the front row of pic related

anyone got a link to ortel's tweet about this?

About to drop my 4th report.

To the shills: I'm exercising my 1st Amendment rights to Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press. Everything I've uncovered is available on the public web. It's only slander if it's not true.

>About to drop my 4th report.
all your links are compiled and saved. You're doing a gr8 service to your country.

1/11

Did the Clintons literally do 9/11? Is that the red pill?

2/11

3/11