Apparently, a photographer guy got a bunch of chicks to get naked to protest Trump or something like that...

Apparently, a photographer guy got a bunch of chicks to get naked to protest Trump or something like that. Anyone know about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6blL0E7.jpg
archive.is/bL5DD
i.imgur.com/JDj4jIW.jpg
archive.is/f7kBH
youtube.com/watch?v=UzWHE32IxUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These are some of the worst naked bodies I have ever seen

>Trump has panty dropping abilities with a radius of several miles

Nothing I already didn't know. He's a big guy.

No, and holy Christ I wish I didn't, you bastard.

Holy fuck half of them should keep their clothes on.

>that nigress
Jesus christ what the fuck am I looking at and why is such a thing allowed to walk around in public without being covered up?

>amerifat wymen

>second from left
>That one over in the right side middle

Are you sure you're hetero 'bro?'

And people wonder why black women can't keep a man

>be woman
>attempt to be profound
>somehow end up naked instead

it just keeps happening
i.imgur.com/6blL0E7.jpg

and happening
archive.is/bL5DD

and happening
i.imgur.com/JDj4jIW.jpg

and happening
archive.is/f7kBH

>Meanwhile in Europe....

That fake-redhead in the center has the body of a man. Is it a trap?

I wager to guess that if every one of those people suddenly dropped dead, the world would be a slightly better place.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzWHE32IxUc

THEY THINK WERE JUST TITS AND ASS, LETS GET NAKED THAT WILL SHOW MEN WERE MORE THAN TITS AND ASS. These people everytime lol!

The field has more fridges in it than a home appliance store.

MAN THE HARPOONS LADS!

Not gonna lie.

I'll fap to this later.

What the fuck dude I'm eating.

Welp rip appetite time to take some anti nausea pills to keep the food down.

>Lenny Kravitz
>Black Jew

What sad, pudgy bodies. Why has our society degenerated so much, Sup Forums? No one values physcial fitness anymore. No one wants to work hard and to obtain a body worth being proud of. Everyone is just a lazy, fat slob who sits on their ass all day eating fast food and getting fatter and fatter. How do we turn this around? Why should any of these weak and flabby women be okay with walking around in the nude? Their bodies are an embarrassment to mankind. Over half are obese, and the few that aren't are just skinny-fat without an inch of muscle development.

Will Trump bring back physcial fitness to schools? Will he make people want to get fit and healthy?

I hate women like the second from the left, white girl, she has nice slim body and all that and she decided to ruin it by making her hair look worse than my pubes, absolutely disgusting

>american "women"

wow only even a half chance id fuck the 2/3rd one wtf, how sad america

>race is a social construct

>a herd of dumb women led by a jew into thinking they're being profound and progressive
This picture is symbolic of the state of our modern gynocentric society.

desu Blok was the most popular politician in 2013, 2014 and 2015 in Belgium.

The one with red hair in the middle is a dude. I'm 100% certain.
Look at his shoulders and muscles.

RARE

no fuckin' thank you

WHAT FLAG IS THIS?

this flag is just 5 yrs old

I see literally one nice ass. The rest are ill-proportioned, chunky, flabby women. It's pretty sad that the only ones that "protest" naked like this (attention whoring) are the ones who are so self deprecating. That's why they're fat and disgusting. They hate themselves, but PC irrationally optimistic movements have encouraged fat slabs of skin to love their bodies and flaunt it more than any self-loving person would. This isn't loving yourself. It's hating yourself enough to degrade yourself in public. That's why they get so triggered at hate speech. They know that everything you're saying is true, and they've rehearsed it and self-destructively told themselves the same things multiple times a day. They don't have the mental threshold to hear it from anyone else.

>approach the protesters
>start making photos, including faces
>publish them on the Internet
Has anyone already done this? Come on, those girls want the world to see them fighting against the patriarchy.

low test cuck

she looks like actual cow shit

Animals usually don't dress up, user.

>Hardmode faggot
Second from the right

you will never get a woman with a better ass than those in the picture kek

not even touching on the general quality of ass in your country here cause that would be overkill

Its PK but I'm still adding it...

Her legs looks like 2 easter island idols

K E K
E
K

W O W
O
W

I have a MFA in studio art and I even think this sort of thing is absolutely fucking stupid.

if it identifies as female, it is female.

it's 2016 for christ sakes.

that's what i can a "woah man" !

Sounds like an easy way to get tits.

>Hey ladies! I'm doing a protest photo to oppose that goofy Donald Trump. Show me your tits!

We've convinced women to piss themselves and"free bleed" for the lulz. Kek approves of these things. There isn't much women won't do if they think the herd is doing it and they might get attention for it

haha holy shit, that obvious as fuck male back

I'm proud of pol being able to recognize a naked man in a crowd of naked women from behind, never change

Oh look they're a bunch if degenerates and fat niggers... how surprising

>those she-boons

>easy way to get tits.

quality vs. quantity, grasshopper, quality vs. quantity.

I bet "her" upright row is 200lbs

WE

Of course, but that's not what I'm suggesting.

I'm suggesting it'd be really fucking funny for some anons to see how many women would flash their tits if you told them it was to protest Trump or some silly shit like that.

ok that guy is just mean.

daaam need me a thiccie like that

>Damage Control: The Replies

My girlfriend's ass is great, faggots. I'm a low test cuck because I have a standard of women higher than most of those fat fucks in the picture? Pretty sad that you guys advocate settling with walking Big Macs.

>gino pietermaaj

>not pointing out the obvious best one: the far right

faggot detected

Ay-o!

For US

I thought black women were about the booty and all.

Reality is so hard sometimes.

looks like he-man

wtf I hate asses now

Every time I see a woman naked I am repulsed

my eyes

for what purpose

Man ass too. Bet "she" got a square ass jaw.

So many lard asses at one spot.

>chicks
those aren't chicks anons, nor are they female, ladies or women they are Americans

>those fucking hamplanets

Every nigger is fat.
>kek

SACRE BLEU !

>women
₩e₩

Its like liberal women have never been to a gym

Oh silly women, they always get naked when they feel upset.

WUZ

SEXY

Wombats

wtf i'm gay now

Third from left. Hidden niggress.

Pretty sure the one in the middle is a dude

hello little baby country

Leather look

Fix your own problems first.

European "women".

shudder

fat black people look like actual shits when naked, kek.

Look at that one with red hair, tell me those thighs don't look like a sun baked dog turd.

anyone got frontals?

Truly a wonder.

>That black one with the tattoo covering her whole ass

What I wouldn't give to ride by on a bicycle and just scoop up all their clothes wherever they dropped them off. I doubt they even thought to have someone stay back to watch them.

I claim this waifu.

really makes you think...