Rick: Not so fast, Morty. You heard your mom, we've got adventures to go on, Morty, just you and me...

>Rick: Not so fast, Morty. You heard your mom, we've got adventures to go on, Morty, just you and me. And sometimes your sister, and sometimes your mom, but never your dad.
>I've repla(belches)aaced them both as the de facto patriarch of your family, and your universe. Your mom wouldn't have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister, so now you know the real reason I rescued you. I just took over the family, Morty!

Wait, is he going to fuck Beth from now on?

Was Rick lying to Morty save face and keep up the appearance that he doesn't care about him or is he a genuine psycho?

I hope the new season has a plot line about Beth getting BLACKED, just because of the autism attack that this board would have

>autism attack
A seizure?

E P I S O D E 2

Fucking. When.

We can't tell for sure, there were episodes where Rick cared for Morty, even was willing to sacrifice himself

>30% of the dialogue is "rick", "morty"

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

GET

Probably June.

I already hate beth enough already and Justin Roiland is a cuck so this wouldn't be out of line.

I think this would be empowering for Beth and would put Jerry in his place for trying to make Beth kick Rick out. Jerry might even learn to like watching.

Why was Rick important for Beth? Why was she so stressed out that he may not come back ever again?

Women took over the direction of the plot so naturally it sucks,
Theres no reason for beth to be this attached to rick.

This happens a lot with shows that start with a good concept and first season. The second season comes along with a bigger budget for animation and what have you. Yet it has lost steam as far as its ideas are concerned. So because they can't think of more to do with the original main characters and their dynamic with the secondary characters. So they develop the secondary characters, that should exist as objects of abuse for the main characters, and the show changes into something broader than the original premise.

Archer is my favorite example of this drift with shows and their characters.

SCHWIFTY

The new season of archer is great though.
Good pacing and a new not stupid yelling plot line.

yeah archer got ruined

Should have kept archer a drunked spy who shits on people with a little back story and improvement but the direction with the noir stuff is nice.

i hope she gets with the principal

nah it feels consistent. in episode 1 (season 1) i think you get the idea that beth cares about rick because she defends him when jerry's nagging about him. and she has worried about rick leaving before.

Definitely
He left her when she was young and he's done nothing but emotionally manipulate her since.
>will he fuck Beth
I wish I could tell you he wouldn't, I really do, user.

The tone in this episode is just really off to me. Morty kills rick, he gets pissed off and shoots his grandfather dead and doesn't regret it afterwards. Then this scene.

>its good now again though
I've been hearing that since s3 of archer. No show has ever declined in quality only to recover. Never not once

I love this show

Star Trek Deep Space Nine
Started out ok, got BAD, and became GREAT.

"women writers" who were only introduced for season 3. Thats the ONLY reason why it felt so off.

im not even looking forward to the show when they used the word patriarch

women ruin everything they touch, its a sad fact.

not everything, but single women are fucking up a lot.

What does Morty think of his sister though

and he used to be competent

now everything they do fails, and he sucks at his job

We can only hope so user. Even the staunchest anti-Rick and Mortyfags on here will bend the knee if we get some mainstream incestkino. Imagine if we get Xev as a guest voice. IMAGUUUUUUURP IMAGINE IT ANONYMOUS.

I want reddit to leave

Sup Forums is reddit now.
you should go to 8ch if you want to avoid reddit users.

Jerry is going to be a cuck

He's just incompetent.

mfw R&M fan and this actually happens

It was inevitable.

>Show is called Rick and Morty

Why are you upset?

My sides would explode into another dimension watching that but I have a feeling they will cop out with some long-winded arc about them getting back together