This isn't funny

This isn't funny.

Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pbILmi6sYpU
youtube.com/watch?v=fs5KLaC2nI8
lmgtfy.com/?q=Wait how long ago was that 70s show even on?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it's pretty funny

No.

HANGING OUT

Yes, I agree. It's not funny.

If there's a laugh track in a show theres and 80% chance it's not funny.

I don't find it funny at all.

Didn't they use a real audience?

Honestly I laugh more at Big Bang Theory and that one sucks too.

It's not funny but it's comfy

It's an incredibly comfy show that was perfect for it's time. Today it doesn't really hold up as well, but it's still good.

Then who is laughing? Fucking idiot.

You have to get laid to understand the humor. If you don't get laid or have friends or smoke fat blunts then you won't get the jokes

Wasn't a laugh track
They did.
youtube.com/watch?v=pbILmi6sYpU

High schoolers find it funny, which is the target audience.

It was actually really good for awhile. The turning point for me is when Josh Meyers came on. He is so bad it actually makes the show unwatchable from that point on.

Not even him but god damn you guys are morons. Google for 5 seconds. There is a live audience but they also add a laugh track. You can literally look up episodes without it.

Dipshits galore. Do you guys seriously not realize it's the same 5 crowd laughs over and over for 20 mins?

It's literally the same line-up and formula as pic related

American sit-coms are shite

No its not you faggot. Where is the red pilled dad? Red was one of the main reasons That 70's Show was good tv. Big Bang theory is just of bunch of twitchy fags trying to be funny.

It's pretty cruel after about season 3. I don't think it's that funny either, maybe chuckleworthy.

It was good back then. Then I realized how huge of an asshole the MC was.

The show was only as good as the length of Hyde's hair. When that started getting shorter it started getting shitty.

But for the first few seasons it was incredibly comfy. I was in high school when it first aired over here in the UK and for that its nostalgic for me.

Also this Red and Kitty are by far the best.

first couple of seasons were great,
but they ran out of ideas about 2 seasons before foreman left
and everything after that is Scrubs: interns tier

I watched it a couple times, but the show never really stuck with me.

Donna Vs Jackie
Who was qter

truth

Irrelevant. True audiences haven't been a thing since the 50s. If there is an audience, their laughter is just as artificial and controlled as a stock laugh track and only serves to detract from the content.

/thread

The first two seasons where awesomely funny. Then every character was almost a parody of itself.

both are jews

it's all alright

Can you help me find an episode without it? I would love to watch.

Donna has a THICC ass. But Jackie is cuter.

Red forman and Donna's tits are the only reasons to watch this.

They've both turned into old hags.

What about Seinfeld?

i'm scared to look at how they look now

>no hard ass Red,no sweet mother that cuddle eric
>no hyde,no stoned hippie

I heh. It's a heh show.

THIS wasn't funny.

That was kind of funny.

He married a 17 year old and she's still hot.

Lowest point in Dennis' life

Jackie.
I have a thing for spicy Latinas.

Never cared for it much. I kekked a few times (usually at clarence boddiker) but it always seemed like a show people a few years younger than me got super into.

I only watched it casually, glancing at it as I walk around the house as my brothers watched

I didn't like when the sunglass guy date the black haired girl

They look like my highschool buddys.

They look fine? You made it sound a lot worse

she's from Ukraine you nerd

Hyde looks like bam margera now

Shes actually from the same country as Borat, faggot

Don't call people names it isn't nice

Not an argument.

Hyde and Donna actors are Scientologists.

youtube.com/watch?v=fs5KLaC2nI8

He literally got blacked which started his descent into becoming a serial rapist

This. Also, checked.

When was this taken? I know Wilmer Valderama looked pretty scary in some of the recent stuff he's been at.

Fair

Nah, Aston Kutcher was perfect for Kelso. Jim Parsons is good, but the writing was much better on That 70s Show

it was comfy

It's got some funny moments once in awhile but for the most part yeah it's not that good yet I still watch it whenever it comes on for some reason.

DOWN THE STREET

THE SAME OLD THING

WE DID LAST WEEK

I used to think Jackie was but then I saw that image where she looked like Stanley Kubrick.

Wait how long ago was that 70s show even on?

Seinfeld was funny

Did she say 100% bitch? Nooooo? THEN STFU AND LEARN HOW TO READ FUCKSTICKMCDICKPIC!

>>>/rebbit/

lmgtfy.com/?q=Wait how long ago was that 70s show even on?

>lmgtfy

If that spinoff was popular, we'd be having a
"That '90's Show" right now.

Fuck Topher, what is he too good now?

First three seasons are good and pretty fun at times. I absolutely hated post season 4 that 70's show. Complete unwatchable garbage.

That was a little while ago. Mila went full on Eastern European grandma and Laura's tits look like fried eggs.

Go back to r eddit

Which sister was better, the crack whore or the pretty one.

Crack whore had a better personality/character. Pretty one was just pretty.

So penny has fucked every one of the guys by this current season, yeah?

Well, he was "too good" then.

Are you forgetting he left the show?

>leave show cause he on the highest hill he has ever been,goes to do spiderman 3 to be a kino actor
>flop,turns out that 70's show was your best,everyone stuck on and made more money then you who use to be the star of the hit show.

>Eric, you're a dumbass!!

Agree. Not funny. It's stupid and retarded mostly, but oddly comfy, entertaining to a degree, and therefore watchable enough.

It's like McDonalds food, you don't love it, it's not great, but you eat it.

What is entertaining if a comedy does not make you laugh?

The only way I'd watch that is if it were really about some kid born in the early 2000s trying to desperately come up with reasons on why they're actually a 90s kid.