BREAKING: Never Trump delegates have support needed to force rules vote

BREAKING: Never Trump delegates have support needed to force rules vote

>Cleveland — Republicans looking to unseat Donald Trump as their party’s presidential nominee appear to have the signatures they need to force a full vote on the national convention rules, a move that threatens to disrupt the party’s national convention and provide a platform for anti-Trump delegates to embarrass the billionaire on the eve of his official nomination.

>Forcing a vote on the rules would temporarily throw the convention into a lobbying frenzy, with delegates hoping to deny Trump the nomination work to convince a majority of the convention’s 2,472 delegates to reject the party’s rules and adopt new language that would help them sideline Trump.

ITS HAPPENING FOLKS

SHIT IS GOING DOWN TONIGHT

politico.com/story/2016/07/never-trump-delegates-have-support-needed-to-force-rules-vote-225716

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwbYLlq7iYo
youtube.com/watch?v=Cdm8iZeh_XY
c-span.org/video/?412399-1/2016-republican-national-convention-underway-cleveland&live
youtube.com/watch?v=_BC_X1M1wAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's ready for the Johnson?

Kek, this electoral system you have there is complete garbage.

What leader does Canada even have? The Baron of Syrup?

Why can't most bruger posters on here take any sort of criticism against their system?

>lets alienate all our voters and destroy ourselves as a party

Nah, even the RNC ain't that dumb

Don't worry he will win

Technically the Queen

>leaf can't handle de bantz

yeah, the RNC is kinda stuck here.

A small technicality, she designates her powers to the Governor General.

>not knowing how to banter

Our system is complete shit. Criticizing our political system is not unpatriotic, actually quite the opposite.

coming from the country that elected le weed man with their """system"""

The Secretary of Hockey.
The Minister of Jean Jackets and Pants.

>rebulican party
>Refusing the republics choice
Wew

>Criticizing our political system is not unpatriotic, actually quite the opposite.

Tell that to your fellow burgers because attacking your flawed political system is probably the most American thing you can do besides eating at Burger King.

>still can't address any grievances against his government and political system

This has nothing to do with our election laws. The Republican and Democrat parties are essentially private entities. They just also happen to be the only parties that matter in this country. Though if they fuck over Trump, the GOP will destroy itself and never recover from it.

Literally won't happen. Even the moderate Republicans that don't like Trump know it's too late to change it now, and giving the election to Hillary is a worse option.

They do that and they can just dissolve the GOP.

>his votes go towards an electoral college and not the candidate he wants

That's gross.

>delegate sistem is shit
Nothing new here

Weed man was voted for. He was elected with good old fashioned voterbase stupidity. You guys voted for Trump and instead are going to get some jewish billionaire's pick.

Damn neocons!

If this pulls through, there's going to be alot of lynchings of Marxists and niggers.

ITS HAPPENING

B.UMP

They will never win another election.

link? Is there a live stream? All I see is some music shit

youtube.com/watch?v=nwbYLlq7iYo

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MADNESS

IM WATCHING LIVE AND THEY JUST SCREAMED SAY AYE IF YOU APPROVE AND NO OTHERWISE

AND SOME FUCKHEAD JUST SAID IN HIS OPINION THE AYES WON.

IS THE FUCKING KINDERGARTEN?!?!?!?!?!

Maybe Republicans are going to finally grow a conscious and not elect a fucking Hitler. If they knew what was best for this country they never would have let him get this far.

>He fell for the direct democracy meme!

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Cdm8iZeh_XY

Just witnessed that a few mins ago.
What a shitfest.... embarrassing

ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT THE OLIGARCHS WANT YOU FUCKING DUNCE.

THE PEOPLE VOTED FOR TRUMP YOU UNPATRIOTIC FUCKHEAD.

Literally nothing is going to happen.

90% of the reason he picked an establishment guy like Pence is to guarantee no shenanigans will happen at the convention.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

're a fucking cuckold tbqh la

JEB SHALL RISE

Canada has a queen?...she has a feminine penis doesn't she?

The NO's were the Never Trump fuckers and the guy who said AYE's won is an RNC member trying to salvage what will be left of Trump's campaign after this shit show

Absolute chaos.

Madness.. A bunch of states delegates are claiming to be god and get to decide who the president is instead of the people.

It's really really dated. It was an excellent system for the time it was created in.

Now... well not so much.

>no shenanigans at GOP convention

Don't hold your breath.

They would lose that vote anyways, strengthening Trump even further.

what the fuck is going on?

in a nutshell?

Yeah i get that but who the fuck is the correct one here?

Is there anybody morally bankrupt enough to abuse the political system to betray the voters?

Hell, Trump would probably do this same thing if he could. The only difference is that he'd never try to justify it in the slightest. It would be like how he filed for bankruptcy in 4 of his businesses - The system could be exploited, so the system should have been exploited. But these "Never Trump" mongrels are acting as though they're actually doing people a favor by trying to override their representation in the government. Can we deport them, please? They clearly aren't Americans.

This + streams?

THE PEOPLE

>POL BTFO!

The delegates trieing to supercede the people are in the wrong.

Basically they're going "Hey! Were delegates so we deserve to vote for whoever we want"

No. Thats why we have a fucking Primary season.

I'm watching the convention are they allowing the roll call vote or what?

>((republicans))
>trying to unseat the Donald
THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN YOU FUCKS
THEY VOTED HIM AS NOMINEE
DONT BE UNAMERICAN

I see so what was the rule change that was just happening?

THE CHAIR HAS WALKED OFF THE STAGE

IT'S OGRE

Fuck now I am
#inpositionfortheJohnson

They want one really really bad.

They're trying to change the rules to unbind them from voting for Trump so they can vote for whoever they want.

Some kindergarten voting shit went down..

the chairman has since abandoned his spot on stage..

and now its kind of just.. chaos.

Delegate here. Basically they tried to force a count vote on changing the rules. The chairman ignored these dumb fucks and just sided with the Ayes. Colorado and the rest are butt hurt, leave. MAGA all week baby

We can. We just don't like hearing it from our annoying little brother that's shit at everything

CSPAN:

c-span.org/video/?412399-1/2016-republican-national-convention-underway-cleveland&live

This is false flagging done by Dems or billionaires to destabilize the party, since HillBilly failed with the Erdogan coup involvement.

Nah, you get super salty.

they can't be that stupid. trump is their only hope.

I saw this last election laughed my ass off basically the guy judges what happens based on what he thinks he heard

None of the public cares about these fucking losers that lost to trump.

The GOP faggots are trying to deny Trump the nomination and are basically shooting themselves. They will never win an election ever again if they do this.

IT'S HAPPENING

I'M GETTING IT BACK

I'M GETTING IT ALL BACK

ROLL CALL VOTE ROLL CALL VOTE ROLL CALL VOTE ROLL CALL VOTE ROLL CALL VOTE

Its literally some elementary school shit

If they steal the nomination from trump, the republicans are completely sunk.

What the fuck are they thinking? Trump had double the votes of the 2nd place candidate.

>SECOND VOTE
>THE AYES HAVE IT AGAIN
What does this mean? Who won?

HAHAHAHA, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A DEMOCRACY
AYYYYYYYYYY
NEIGHHHHH
WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING HORSES?

WTF KIND OF VOTING SYSTEM IS THIS

Never trumpers just got absoloutely blown the fuck out

Tell me Burgers, are they doing it on purpose so Trump won't look like an establishment approved candidate or are they really retarded?

>Delegate on Sup Forums
top fucking kek

its fucking over, trump clenched it

Sadly... Literally retarded.

Better than being super melanin.

Colorado delegates just walked out called the leaders brown shirts. ..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER TRUMPS COMPLETELY BTFO

>IOWA'S DELEGATES STAGED A WALK-OFF

62%

>american education

This desu.

If the necons pull some last minute bullshit to get Cruz or some dark horse candidate nominated in place of Trump, mark my words it will be the biggest blowout since Johnson vs Goldwater in '64. The Republicans will get absolutely creamed, they'll lose dozens of House, Senate, and Governor seats, and so many small and big donors will jump ship that they will basically cease to exist as a party.

Britfag here - are these ays in favour for or against Trump?

The latter

IM BACK BABY

We don't even get a say in who our party leaders are user

youtube.com/watch?v=_BC_X1M1wAU
Reminds of me this.

>dat bespectacled jew controlling shit from the background

>all them cuckservatives

Top kek, it's like you guys haven't followed this shit before. I remember them doing this to ron paul last time, couldn't believe what I was watching.

>Trump get kicked out.
>Trump runs independent.
>So Bernie retracts his endorsement of Clinton and joins in.
>Vote split between the Republican nominee, Trump, Sanders, Clinton, Johnson, and Stein.

JUST FUCK THIS ELECTION SEASON UP.

72% if we count European Spainiards and Portugese

Isn't the entire point of delegates supposed to be voting for what the people you are representing want?