What age did you grow out of playing video games?

What age did you grow out of playing video games?

When did you realize the digital Jew was holding you back from becoming an adult?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZtE-ODxnP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I play games still sometimes. It is fun to do.

I'm planning to give them up next year when I turn 55

This year, but it was by physical necessity. My carpal tunnel is too severe (even w/ braces and cushions). Really do miss them though.

>fully aware that the digital jew is consuming my life
>still can't break the addiction

Why do they have to be so fun?

i haven't, but the industry is so shit that it made me stop playing anyways

Video games are better than the postmodern hell we find ourselves in. Just like alcohol and opiates. World's gone to shit.

>What age did you grow out of playing video games?
>posts anime

Fuck off OP you're not taking my games or my guns faggot

>a leaf

games are not the reason they are just a coping mechanism for a dying civilization, same as drugs

Son your dinner is getting cool

>When did you realize the digital Jew was holding you back from becoming an adult?
>He asks spending his time shitposting on an anonymous Sudanese blacksmithing forum

Playing games started to feel like a chore when I was 17. I still watch the animated Asian Jew sometimes though.

Men have the natural physical need to achieve, dominate, and have be witnessed doing so. Video games are designed to take advantage of this need and extract money from it.

Gaming is the worst thing to happen to men since WW2.

How is sitting on Sup Forums shitposting all day any more productive than videogames?

Hey faggot, I bet I owe more guns than you do

Hey faggot - I bet I have more guns than you do

I never grew out of games, they just don't make good games anymore. Last good generation of console games was the PS1. PC gaming is alright but it's loaded with graphicsfags.

>They will never make another good Elder Scrolls game

Uhh... this is awkward

If you're a weeb criticizing people who play vidya, you really need to rethink your life. When are you gonna grow out of jacking off to cartoons and actually get a life? Shit, at least you'll find some girl to play games with and maybe have a child.

I stopped playing around 25 but picked them up again a few years ago when my son got old enough to enjoy them with me.

Like anything, they're fine in moderation.

Fucking manchild Sup Forumsirgins should just be sent to siberia tbqh.

Wait.

First off how does Iraq even have video games, let alone Internet?

Secondly: isn't having fun haram? How are you still alive?

Shitposting is shitposting, you aren't convinced you're becoming better or developing.

Gaming deceives you into believing you are becoming great by creating a false reality in which you are. It satiates your desire to change the world thereby trapping you in a life of mediocrity.

That's the difference.

This so much

Once you realize that video games are just achievement simulators, you begin to stop playing them.

Do you release that digital generations will never """grow out""" of video games? It is new norm, seems like you didn't get the memo and arr living in the 90's.

>you aren't convinced you're becoming better or developing.
>Gaming deceives you into believing you are becoming great by creating a false reality in which you are.

That only really applies to MMOs. Generally, videogames are just kicking back like any other timewaster.

I only play games with my friend I don't think that's degenerate since we are miles apart

It's the other way around: Video games redpilled me away from the "maturity/growing up Jew".

>posts an image of a video game character
youtube.com/watch?v=RZtE-ODxnP8

I still play games from time to time, only on my phone though. Most recently I've become obsessed with Dragon Ball Dokkan Battle. Great game.

>Grow out of video games
>still posting on Sup Forums

>playing games means you aren't an adult

kill yourself op

Even when you're kicking back, you still want to win. The point of the exercise is to achieve, beat a high score, win the match, etc. You feel good when you win for a reason.

There's a reason games are popular with men and not some sort of passive activity. If the point was to be just a time waster like you say, men would be all over non game achievement/game time wasters, but they aren't.

I still play. Once a week or so.
Depends on how busy I am.

I also thoroughly enjoy spending spare change on pinball and claw machines.

If you browse Sup Forums and are criticizing people for watching animu, you really need to rethink what website you're posting on baka

you still shit post on Sup Forums though I'm sure

I didn't grow out of games.

My TV broke and I haven't replaced it yet, so I haven't been playing games as much as I'd like to, and my laptop is not idea for gaming.

It's been like 6 months, but I'm sure that once I buy a new TV, I'll be sucked right back into them.

>fēl when I'll never beat IN on lunatic.

When did you realise that browsing Sup Forums is just different form of escapism holding you back becoming a functioning adult ?

>men would be all over non game achievement/game time wasters

They are. Have you never heard of Minecraft, or other sandbox games?

On Sup Forums, replace win/achievements with (you)s, dubs/gets and echo chamber circlejerks where everyone feels good about agreeing with one another. Nothing really wrong with it, but to pretend you're any better is pure delusion.

3 years ago. Wish I stopped playing them after the n64 died when I was around 15. It's a fucking disgrace that I played them for so long afterwords, what a waste of time.

The ONLY exception is when playing with friends IRL once in awhile.

Though funny enough, I make games for a living now. But I never play them other than playtesting whatever I'm working on.

>playing the ball jew

I can't blame you tho, it's fun as fuck

I play them with my wife sometimes.

Who could be behind this?

The country with 300k Jews as opposed to 7.5 million?

>Last good generation of console games was PS1
>ignores a great ps2 library including games like silent hill 2
>ignores games like demon souls on ps3
>"PC gaming is alright"

PC games are littered with great games and choice

you're worse than the faggots that complain about graphics
You're as much of a faggot as

forgot to remove that last sentence ignore my belgitard language skills I don't even have a real country

Wew
Was meant for

>Another good Elder Scrolls game
>Implying N'wah 64 was a good game.
>Implying Elder Scrolls games are actually good and stand any test of time to people who can actually afford a new PC.
Back to Sup Forums

When I was 18. Once I went to college I no longer focused on video games. Mainly replaced with socially degenerate activities such as consuming alcohol and pursuing premarital sex.

LoL alone beats minecraft by hundreds percent and it is supercompetetive game (yes it is, because its matchmaking based around rank even in causal games). It shows what most gamers unconsciously strive for (good fight not easy games)

Playing video games gets me in a terrible rage, I always play them right before I go to a protest or rally against the left. Last time I did I ended up nailing an antifa faggot in the chin with a bottle.

College professor here

I'll play some laid back video games while I plan lessons/grade papers.

Nothing serious though. I actually tried playing League of Legends and grading papers for awhile and had to stop when I got banned for "intentional feeding"
(I would lose track of time and end up feeding 5+ kills sometimes, kek)

>have all the time in the world
>can't be bothered to play games any more

yea its kinda depressing

>what age did you grow out of playing video games
>posts a moeblob
I'm not good at much other than video games, tbqh.
Someone's gotta be in there dropping stealth redpills on unsuspecting nonwhites and redditors, might as well be me.

My whole point is anime is blue pilled as fuck. It promotes being a NEET who would rather jack off to a cartoon than going out and having children.

Modern multiplayer videogames are all casual garbage now. Nothing challenging anymore. No fun. The only game i still play is dota 2.

31, and I'm about to kick up Witcher 3 right now.

0 fucks given.

Why should I desire to become an adult? Life as a child is infinitely better.

I have yet to see anyone give a convincing reason why being an adult is worth it.

>have to work
>have to worry
>have to take care of shitty kids
>have to care about the world

Why? Whats the incentive? I am a white dude and my own fucking country hates my guts.

You can buy nice things.

If it wasnt for games, I wouldnt be such the player I am today.

Video games are nice.

I don't need nice things. I am content with a roof over my head and a functioning computer. I would literally be happy for the rest of my life if those two things could be provided to me.

>Implying I gave the Jews who made them my money

You'll never know what it's like to be a hard working man.

I'm sorry you're so pitiful

Video games actually inspired me to make tangible improvements in my life though in much the same way some people are inspired by other mediums of fiction. The early Resident Evil games, the PS1 Parasite Eve games, the Xenosaga series, and the game Mist are the primary reasons I became interested in science and mathematics in general. You could argue that it's sad that I had no actual positive role models in my personal life and way forced to turn to fiction for inspiration but I think it's better than nothing.

Well you see little Timmy, to have a functioning society you need people who work and trade the products of their efforts, and their taxes also sustain your welfare payments.

20ish 24 now

That's not a reason for him to do them though

>caring only about yourself and not your community or country

Might as well be a nigger.

Never going to stop playing videogames and I'm 24.
OP is probably only posting this anyways because he's one of those trash gamers that will never be good, no matter how hard he tries
Stay bad faggot