Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GYgAPFS9NQc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAsD0lEpuA
aidsvu.org/state/indiana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>led to a feral nigger outbreak that spread to the white coalburning population

Mike Pence is an unprincipled spinless flounder. He was playing to the conservative religious 'right' in order to win reelection in Indiana. The fact that he so willingly went to Team Trump, who is pretty much the opposite of Pence, shows Pence is just in the game to win elections.

He was brought on to Team Trump in order to deliver the votes of the religious right. He will not cause Trump to reverse on his policies. The cart isn't going to go in front.

Trump needed a boring normie running mate and he found one in Mike Pence

>no government funding forced people to have unprotected sex

black people are no joke

I think GOP are naive about niggers

Planned Parenthood is a necessary bulwark against Nigdom

Guess he just secured the gay vote then.

As a Hoosier that lives the next county away from this outbreak, I can tell you this is a result of lax local policing to quell the meth and heroin problem here.

So what do you mean Gavin, only women should have been treated through women's services and men AIDS carriers were to be left to suffer?

I am not arguing that mike pence was a bad choice. It's just hillary is objectively worse. So fuck it.

how does not allowing abortion create a HIV oubtreak?

>Closing a clinic prevents people from not having sex with every stranger they meet

Apparently the clinics he closed provided STD tests instead of abortions, and the only way to stop a woman from having sex with niggers is to tell her that one of them gave her AIDS.

White man took away gibs, responsible for monkeys spreading HIV.

Okay.

Not treating women like dependent children and independent adults simultaneously is sexism

Stop having sex with niggers and you won't catch AIDS. Why do tax payers have to subsidize sluts?

Gavin Newsome promotes laws he knows are unconstitutional because he needs support from the liberal base in California for his gubernatorial run. He is a fucking cockbag. Lowest of the low.

Governing prevents people from making logical life preserving choices.

This.

So he made a bunch of fags and niggers get AIDS?

And you think that this is a bad thing?

You're on the wrong website homie, lol.

HIV has nothing to do with testing and everything to do with life style.

I assume everyone was receiving blood transfusions, black, single mothers, prostitutes, gay and on drugs?

>Wah why cant I have my sexist benefits that are only available to me, the favored first class citizen?!?!?

I'm pretty sure people having sex led to the outbreak, not government policy.

lol niggers haha

OMG racist! If there was free STI testing the black people who are HIV positive (but dont know it) would do the socially responsible thing and go and get tested! Then upon finding out they now have a massive social stigma that will affect their earnings (assuming they are prostitutes) they will inform all future sex partners and use condoms!

Lol none of this is remotely believable.

niggers nigging and faggots fagging.

More likely heroin. In the past several years it's become a huge problem. Probably comes up with the Mexican field workers.

>Close institutions
>HIV outbreak ensues
>WAHHH, ITS THE GOVERNMENT'S FAULT

Why don't people just fucking practice safe sex? How is it the government's fault that disease spread?

I swear to God no one ever wants to admit responsibility for their own actions, and the consequences resulting from them.

That was from people shooting up heroin in unprecedented numbers, nothing to do with Planned Parenthood.

>Gavin Newsom
Hey, I know that name.

youtube.com/watch?v=GYgAPFS9NQc

And if you want it, here's the full interview with that intellectually-dishonest cunt:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAsD0lEpuA

Why do people entitled to government funded free, secure, recreational casual sex?

Who the fuck is Mike Pence?

How did the lowering of funding lead to more fags in Indiana?

Less PP = more Peepee?

Oh wait, I get it. That's why he proposed the religious tolerance bill: to get fags out of Indiana to lower the HIV outbreak. Smart man.

niggers = violent, antisocial blacks, not all blacks

some old fuck from Indiana

Nigger wtf you talking about? Why would mexican field workers have aids?

Why is it the governments responsibility to ensure that you, a private citizen, are not a huge gay faggot slut and get fucked by nigger dicks?

>Sup Forums proving in one thread they're 14 year old losers or 30 year old neckbeards once again

Wew lad

because choices are hard

>Whores act like whores so it's the governors fault

All the wew.

Mike Pence is to blame for people being whores and not caring about their own health

qft

It's just sad to see whites fall in with niggers. We need to focus on our own culture instead of Jewish d&c politics.

Implying HIV is bad.
It's literally a holy weapon of vengeance against niggers and fags.

Indiana: The rate of black females living with an HIV diagnosis is 12.7 times that of white females.
aidsvu.org/state/indiana

>post hoc ergo propter hoc

They're fraternal bros. I am guessing that ensures some serious loyalty, or something else...