It's a Joe talking to an actually good comedian while thinking he's on their level episode

It's a Joe talking to an actually good comedian while thinking he's on their level episode

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv_z380b8wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ Joe, its just an egg sandwich.

>it's a joe talking to conspiracy theorists and pretending he's on their level episode

Fucking kek

What does that comment have to do with joe rogan

Jesus Christ, Rogan. If you consider those eggs your game strong as fuck, then learn how to cook first.
Learn from YouTube, go to cooking class, study culinary arts.

That's not even a good egg sandwich Joe, you fuckin' amateur

really makes you think

>it's a joe talking to a respected intelligent person in a field he knows nothing about so he actually shuts the fuck up and only interjects with stupid analogies at a bare minimum

tyb-dr.rhondapatrick

>it's a Joe talks about fighting with a scientist for 3 hours episode
>it's a Joe talks about science with a fighter for 3 hours episode.

egg sandwiches really are the best but I'm to lazy to cook

Rhonda's pod is pretty good too

>Crowder is making a good point

>WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

>Crowder...a political podcaster...tries to talk politics some more

>YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

>DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!! JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

>Crowder is making a good point

hahahahahahahaha

The Dr. Jordan Peterson episode was the best because it's the one where Joe spoke the least.

>Crowder makes a living trying to trigger feminists/liberals

>cries as soon as triggered by weed

Egg sandwiches are in the top 5 easiest meals to cook you lazy shit.

>Heat up pan
>Put in some oil
>Crack a couple of eggs in
>Butter some bread
>Put the eggs in the bread
>Season/Sauce how you want
>Eat

This is probably why Rogan only eats egg sandwiches all the time.

Get Eric Dubay on there
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv_z380b8wQ

Really, where would his career be without the podcast?
Genuinely asking, where do you guys think he'd be? Let's say Fear Factor wrapped and he continued to to stand up, but JRE never came about for whatever reason. Do you think he'd continue to be in sitcoms? Pop up on the occasional O&A to promote a show?

>butter

no, mayonnaise senpai

He's heavily involved in UFC, he is an announcer. If he didn't do JRE he probably would have started an MMA gym or some kind of supplement/nutrition company is my guess.

Yeah, but Joe could kick their asses

WHY DOES HE LEAVE THE YOLKS RUNNY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think he'd be fine without the podcast. He's a broadcaster for MMA, has a decent following outside of that too, he wouldn't make as much money without his podcast but he'd be ok. Still a millionaire, just without the relative fame/exposure.

Absolutely repulsive m8

Yeah but he's constantly saying how his UFC career is a good gig, but his passion is in stand up. So do you think he'd continue relying on commentating or would he rough it as a road dog and eventually get to Jim Norton level success as a stand up?
I'm just curious, since his stand up isn't really great and his audience is comprised of 95% podcast listeners at least, where he'd be in his comedy career.

Do you not leave the yolks runny? That's the best way to do it, I used to make breakfast for my little brother and little sisters every morning on school days and they loved having the yolks runny. Hell, one time I actually cooked the yolks and they complained.

Not in Sandwich form. Open face with scrambled master race.

I don't really care for runny yolks. I either eat eggs over hard or raw, no in between unless I'm eating eggs benny, in which case I will allow an exception.

That's not a sandwich though, that's scrambled eggs on bread. A sandwich has to be closed.

If the yolk doesn't burst when you take a bite then you've fucked up somewhere. It's like having well done steak with ketchup.

That's a fucking great ep, I'm still only halfway through desu. Peterson's firing so much information out I have to stop halfway and say.. "wooooahhh". Then start googling shit.

The guy's fucking deep, and he's angry at the stupid gender situation.

JRE has some gems.

>never heard of an open face sandwich

Get a load of this faggot.

I bet you've never had a loose meat sandwich either.

this is almost king jack tier, watching that mongoloid cook makes me angry

joe should listen to some of the podcasts so he can hear how often he repeats himself, then fix that.

Crowder is a dumbass though. Not that Rogan is any smarter

>not having a mom who loves you and your siblings
lmao