What does Sup Forums think about lithuania?

What does Sup Forums think about lithuania?
Currently visiting it and it doesn't seem bad so far

> Lots of beautiful forests
> Pretty women
> Everyone I have talked with hate niggers and muslims
> Kind people
> Everything is cheap
> Some local folks told me same pretty amazing stories, myths
> Their language sounds amazing

Seems like a God tier country atm or did I just got a false impression? What do you guys think about it?

bump

Grateful for the praise of our country, but
>cities are a wreck and you can easily find litter around everywhere
>has thugs and assholes
>everything is cheap cause of the poor Economy level ( the higher-ups are acknowledged bastards )
>the older people are from the time of RUS "visits" , therefore commonly brainwashed about how good it was
>language is a god damn pain to learn, even the teachers and professors consult the dic(k)tionaries
>small and unimportant
>unemployment, orphans, poverty, and the homeless are present
TL;DR - decent to visit, meh to live in

thank you for the answer!

A-are you free from Niggers?

not me, but lithuania looks 100% white

Would love to stay and visit for a while but I am Pole diaspora and you guys hate that lot

family left vilinus for america and I couldn't be more glad I wasn't born in that shithole.

Why are you so fucking desperate for attention?

great

The only niggers here are usually just for studies abroad. Though I've seen one maybe two of them being with a white woman and a shitstain kid.

Cuck

Lithuania is full of cucks

That's a legit question. You should lower amount this Lithuania-related threads or stop them whatsoever. Just because it is the right thing to do. It doesn't feel natural and it ain't

mostly whites, used to have plenty of jews and gypsies, but a "visit" from nazis sorted it out
the only non-baltic ppl there are either neigbors or naive tourists, exchange-students
(also nice dubs)

Great niggerball players in Lithuania. Zydrunas Ilgauskas is a legend in Cleveland.

pardon me, but i haven't seen any lithuanian threads like ever

Is your country a nice place to study abroad at?

No but its a nice place to study a broad at.

A country that could have developed and become a rich first world country if we didn't have retarded leaders.

Used to be cool, then they decided to be a bunch of dicks and helping soviets out when they tried to squash Poland in the 1920s. We had to punish them by retaking an ancient polish city of Wilno :^).
>1931 census in the city of Wilno:
>Poles 128,600 (65.9%)
>Jews 54,600 (28.0%)
>Lithuanians 1,579 (0.8%)

Also a fun fact. Real Lithuanians transformed into Belarussians, today's Lithuanians are really Zhmudzins.

but a local told me that they resisted the russians and didnt want to become them