What happens if an actreess gets pregnant during the filming of a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsimulated_sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They reduce her scenes, cg her belly or write the pregnancy into the plot. This happened in Gotham.

She gets an abortion, they try to cram the filming of her scenes into her 1st trimester or she gets written out.

She has to abide by the pregnancy clause in her contract

I wonder if there are actual stipulations in the contract before filming that would go against their own interests to get pregnant, so they'd avoid it at all costs.
Like if the actress ends up getting a positive pregnancy test and not immediately aborting, she surrenders 50% of her salary and any future royalties.

If not, that would be smart to do and should be enforced.

the movie is canceled and the child is assainated after it's born, along with the mother

She's probably not going to show until 5 months like the average woman if she gets pregnant during filming.

Walking Dead just kicks them off the show together until they can come back.

This, Cameron is notorious for making his actresses get abortions

The product is given as a tribute to the elder jews.

Most movies don't take more than 4 months to film. And beside that, women don't NEED to balloon up because they are pregnant. It's just something they want to do.

??? what ???
that tara has been heavily preggo all season user

Most films are shot in an amount of time in which it doesn't matter if she gets pregnant during production.

So was Sasha, she just didn't let herself go and become a fat slob

That's baby fat, she already had the baby.
Rosita bus currently preggo, so who knows what will happen.

Pregnant how?

This. I was a showrunner on T2 and Titanic and I personally saw Cameron carry out 4 involuntary abortions. When the actresses use to weep following the experience, he'd hold the fetuses up to the actresses and tell them to remember the experience any time they were required to cry on screen. He'd then sink his teeth into it to show his dedication to the production of film artistry.

having a male cuming in her tummy

I mean, like, with her husband?

With the director?

As part of the script? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsimulated_sex

Whatever happens we all know who's getting first dibs