What do we do about the planet's Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

What do we do about the planet's Muslim problem, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE131801_a.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. We are not a problem.

want some more freedom?

Embrace the Void!

Sunni or Shia.

>religious prophet literally was a bandit that raped, murdered, stole and setup the silk road

The only reason you exist is because India wanted spices so fucking much. I hate curry.

>worshipping ross ulbricht

governments spend vast fortunes fluoridating water. retask all those systems and divert all those funds towards baconating water

Just tell them were Muslim and were full & fuck off.

Whatever It Takes!

Colonize Mars. Let them have earth all to themselves. Come back in a century after they've killed each other.

I dunno LOL
¯\(°_o)/¯

I privately feel that there should be a great castration event in which some emperor figure castres every single European - except those with nukes to defend themselves

>Orlando
>San Bernadino
>Paris
>Nice
>9 fucking 11

need i go on? Your beliefs encourage reckless murder. Of course youre a problem

Leave them alone and quit meddling in their affairs.

Just return them to their side of the planet and let them be as violent and crazy as they want.

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

Bill Gates and his race specific virus.

When will we solve the world's American problem is a better question.

Build some lovely showers for all the refugees to use. Transport should be arranged by train. Maybe we'll even allow them to work in our countries, for some shelter and food in camps!

Tackle it by what it is. An Islam problem.

This Generation of muslims is probably fucked for good. The number of them that holds religious doctrine over law in their personal opinion (e.g. they believe mohammed drawing cartoonists should be punished) is incredibly high.

What the world really needs is a Reform of Islam.
What Luther did to Christianity and Catholicism, somebody has to do for Islam.
Maybe then the future generations of muslims will be not much more than western christians are today.

Of course if you bomb them to shit now that might not be very helpful because you can't kill them all and the survivors are likely to combine their hate with their religion to continue what's happening right now.

We need to find Vlad the Impaler's corpse and clone him.

Then put him in charge of an Ally army. He would take care of it. The guy was having breakfast while looking at impaled, agonising muslims, crying for mercy.

wait until they kill us all

FPBP

GET EM OUT

OUT OUT OUT

Destroy all potential threats, stomp the heads of all male children and castrate the men.

they're incapable of change in this day and age
islam is just so totalitarian that change is impossible

Just seeing this cunts face sends me into a rage.

Step 1. Gather them all into a single area of land no bigger than Hiroshima.

need I even say step 2

They are not more totalitarian than Christianity was during Luther's times, don't be delusional

Genetically-targeted weapons? That would sterilise them. Targeting specific haploid types only found in those ethnic groups.

Just give us the green light.

KEK
U
C
K

BAN THEM ALL

I have a dream...

pray a modern islam grows out of western muslims that's peaceful and respect other people and eat bacon.

>no bigger than Hiroshima
How do you suggest we fit 1.4 billion people into that small of an area?

Exterminate every Muslim man, woman, and child.

Just give us the Green light.

Islam isn't the problem. The problem is Saudi Arabia. They are the ones funding all of the world's Sunni extremism. Get rid of the Saudis and we go back to pre-1950 levels of Islamic terrorism.

>it has been an ongoing challenge to persuade Saudi officials to treat terrorist financing emanating from Saudi Arabia as a strategic priority.

>donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE131801_a.html

Let's demolish every single mosque, burn every koran, nuke Mecca, and then publicly hang anyone who claims to be a muslim.

That should be sufficient to wipe it from the face of the earth.

Kick them back to ME and Africa and forget about them. Maybe throw a infertility virus their way to help them out of their misery humanely.

The entire human population could fit shoulder to shoulder within Los Angeles

Tough words from a country that treated Ireland with kid gloves while it was bombing the UK. I guess it's easier to talk about killing 1.6 billion people when they don't look like you.

Kill them all

We must do it by hand so nobody forgets what it was like and what we had to do. If it was done with some virus people would forget the horrors of it, let a few live "because they're not ALL bad" and in a few hundred or perhaps thousand years we'd be right back here.

I'm actually with you smug nationalistic fugs for once.

Burn them all.

You know there are logistical problems with your equation, but whatever - continue.

Bow down to superior muslim master race, it's the only logical thing to do, men.

I really like you sickcunt.

It's inevitable.

Only if you try to keep them alive while pushing them in.

>Islam isn't the problem.

Fuck off with that weak bullshit. The Pakistani rape gangs in the UK and elsewhere weren't raping white girls because Saudi Arabia was funding them. They did it because they're savages who should have never been let into the country.

Hang? Why not crucify?

You have to admit it is way more spectacular...
Also probably more efficient.

Mowing down towelheads seems pretty easy desu.
They all want to kill you and rape your daughters, they deserve no sympathy.

None of these are practical solutions.

We need a virus, like Zika, which would only affect arabs, so it would need to have a specific genetic target for those ethnic groups. The virus would make all carriers infertile, so they wouldn't be able to reproduce anymore.

We need to infiltrate government, media, academia and subvert from within. Create think tanks and non-profits dedicated to the muslim problem. Most importantly get the jews onside and convince them that it's worth their while and in their best interests, use their fear of the Islamists to secure funding and exposure. Most of the high exposure anti-Islam orgs are jewish or jew-backed, we pretty much need to maintain that and ensure it's not overrun by neo-bolshevik open border advocates. Make sure the major zionist orgs are anti-Islam in the west as well as Israel.

Given muslim fertility rates there is about a twenty year window to do something about the problem before it's beyond fighting clandestinely.

Eradicate religions or at detach it from politics and embrace secular ways.

Yemen you got some shit on your flag.

Kermit's Asshole

Kick their asses back to the desert. Muslims love killing other muslims. It's a self-solving problem.

get rid of leftists and then it wont be the planets problem, it will only be their problem.

Because we are not savages.

Guillotine is still the best.

This is 100% a losing strategy that will ensure the existence of the caliphate, retard.

Can you even dream from under the truck?

Why we can't just cut all relationship with middle east and withdraw all military force from middle east?
The left wing will use this to fuel the sin against western world.
Just pay a fuckton of money and cut all relationship, just let forget middle east and africa once exist.

Let's see if they can solving their problem by thenselves.

You spics love to mow, don't you?

What about the Persians, Asians and Southeast Asians not to mention the fact that Islam is a religion and not a race?

Mass killings? Mind control ray, convince everyone that they must kill a muslim a year or they won't get any Christmas presents

There were 1.6 billion Muslims in the world as of 2010 – roughly 23% of the global population – according to a Pew Research Center estimate. But while Islam is currently the world's second-largest religion (after Christianity), it is the fastest-growing major religion.

I have a serious proposition

Dose the drinking supplies of all muslim countries with mass quantities of LSD
Make them realize their practices and beliefs and a complete joke that equate to voodoo magic
Scramble their fucking brains
It is both humane and logistcally possible

Running away isn't the answer. We need to purge them, and retake THIS planet.

It is true that it is clean (in a way), efficient and fast.
I just find the message would be more explicit if they died in a way that is associated with religion.

The statistics on terrorism are all right there. We have a similar problem with rape and murder amongst our blacks, perhaps we should consider a similar remedy.

I'm not saying that we should import them into our countries in mass, or even import them in at all. I'm just saying that the terrorist attacks against the Western countries are almost all funded by Saudis and the West knows it and plays along.

PRAISE YOGG

WHO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE LSD?
MEXICO!

Kill all Muslims
Die

The Persians and shiites are small fries, less infiltrated in the west and with lower birthrates.

As for the non Arab Sunnis, if Saudi Arabia and the entire Arab race suddenly keeled over I think they might get second thoughts about following Islam.

Like British weather, it's either Sunni or Shiite

Use them as a tool to cleanse the jews in our societies.

Being in coma makes dreaming easier desu

Point is, everyone on earth could live 4 to a house in Texas.

People talking about "overpopulation" are only pointing out distribution problems.

fpwp

Persians are not usually terrorists. They used to be secular until 1979, if I'm not mistaken.

Neither are Asian muslims terrorists, usually. You can rarely if ever find Asians committing mass murders, except for the USA, where everyone is a potential mass murderer, there must be something in the air there.

We have to focus on priorities first and the priority is the sandniggers who are almost 100% mudslimes. You can target those genetically with a virus.

GAS THE KIKES
DEUS VULT NOW

LSD is cheap to produce but what if all of Islam became hippies as a result?

B I N G O
I
N
G
O

Create further division.
Make them hate each other
Stand back
Eventually one of them will win and that faction will represent the majority of Islam. We can then begin peace.

The idea is that a prolonged small war is considerably more costly, and ultimately resolves nothing as both sides run out of resources to fight with and they still hate each other. One extremely violent war over a short period will look bad and save more people than it costs and will bring resolution.

Fuck the UN, they cause more problems than they solve.

dont worry operation "swine flu" is in effect. all influenza vaccines are now made using some pork protein . in 5 years they will be told

The priority should be cutting off Saudi funding to these groups so they go back to the regional pests they used to be.

the sandnigger's back again

Certain issues has to be resolved from the orbit.

Engineer a full-on Shia vs Sunni war in the Middle East. Millions will die and "civilisations" will crumble.

It worked on japan

First we fix the jewish problem then everything else will solve itself

I think ISIS already has access to their own oil wells in the Iraq territories they control. So, they sort of fund themselves at this point.

Don't you think all global banks have already blocked any accounts linked to them?

Stop giving them weapons, stop making the martyrs, move to renewable energy or domestic fossil fuels only, and stay the fuck away. Watch as hey implode on themselves

I cant believe how retarded you people are. No one had any reason to give two shits about the middle east until we started pumping them with weapons and cash