Is she good, bad?

She's grool

Good, bad, she's the girl with the dragons

she is the perfect balance, nobody is pure good and pure evil

Shoot, beat me to it.

Jon is pure good
Cersei pure evil

I love Khaleesi! so powerful!

She's batshit crazy, like the rest of her family.

>descended from an empire built on slavery
>uses force to (try to) abolish slavery in Essos
she's literally White Guilt: The Character

she's retarded

>Jon is pure good
no, he chopped a man's head for no reason and fucked with a wildling girl emotions

>Cersei pure evil
no, she loved her sons, but she was moslty evil

bad writing

Her ass is smokin

She's a stonk independent woman

>for no reason
o i am laffin

Bad actress.

The story is written so that you cheer for her but the books and the foreshadowing the latest seasons show that she got the retard/crazy genes from the incest and will become evil like Cerses, her father, etc

Bait

>male character does something horrible
>"omg what a horrible thing"
>dany does that same thing but 10fold
>"yass queen SLAY"

every time

loving your children is not a "good" quality at all. Children your progeny, your biological purpose, an investment of yours to protect. It's like saying "Tywin is such a good person - he loves his money". Any evil person can love their children because it can be a reflection of their narcissism.

>only stops slavery for a week
>slaves so poor and hungry they literally want to sell themselves back into slavery

shes waifu

She was only relatable in the first season.

Since the, she's become a self-righteous bitch

>I AM THA MUTHA OF DRAGONS!!!

Her storyline over the last five seasons has basically been pointless.

She's exactly where she was at the end of the first season, only the dragons are bigger and she's got more barbarians.

you could say that about any character minus the dragons

She's basically Hitler but we should root for her because she's a brave woman of bravery proud powerful womanly femaleness victory of strength and female underdog brave strength

it's basically "i've been raped & loved it, i know strength, i'll show these men what a real man is" and now the castrated men (and manlet) will kill for her

thats categorically false.

Jaime, for example. can't coast through life on his swordsmanship and rely on daddy for support anymore. He has to become his own man now. I only wish they would make him drop Cersei already, its way past the point that he should.

Jaime is still in King's Landing and he has more barbarians

Half the cast were basically children in the books. Bear that in mind and their thoughts and choices make a bit more sense.

a hypocrite

> muh husbando manly Drogo with his big cock and mooscles and his conquer
> "STOP THE SLAVE TRADE IT'S INHUMANE

arrogant, can't fucking shut up about her heritage and of course about her dragons

also pic related
(kinda cringey Stannisfag whining, but it's also true)

cont
she's better in the books, in the sense that Martin doesn't want to sell her as Aryan fem!Gandhi unlike the scriptwriters

Finally. This woman is here to show everyone what real strengh and what a real man is like.

>pls no toxic masculinity

She's an incest babby prone to madness.

that's not how inbreeding works tho

It is in GoT and ASoIaF

Probably one of the most unrealistic main characters Overlooking all the unrealistic fantasy stuff, that is. Good example of how women rely almost entirely on men though.

she is inbred?

In the books she's starting to turn to the dark side and going mad, her cousin Aegon is likely a better ruler for the realm than her, not that it matters anyways because there's still too many players left in the books with too many armies

In the show she's clearly one of the three main heros of the story to make it easy for the simple minded viewers to support

>implying Targaryen madness and deformations are from incest and not dragonblood
the freak babies literally had tails man

It's more like generating a Crusader Kings II character
Your dynasty has several wroth, cruel and/or greedy characters until that one edgelord cunt just comes along and ruins your dynasty streak

In the show it's less about what your forefathers did, and more about just developing compassion

>Start out as a silent, submissive, insecure girl who relies on brother for every strategic advise
>Is now a confident woman who leads a gigantic army, has three mythical and deadly beasts and us about to take what us rightfully hers through military force

Also; literally evety other major character has arcs like this, both of you couldn't be more wrong

I don't even care if you are baiting, you just stand out as retarded

>Tywin and Cersei aren't 'good' because I don't agree with their values
역시 TV audiences.