youtu.be/OsIz-aG076g
youtu.be/g-B8iZhIRs0
youtu.be/xKi6omUIKdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and the most beautiful

she needs to do sci fi movies

>slag piercings
very fitting

Appalling foot game. Even Krysten Raptor Ritter's feet are better.

Why tho?

looks like her feminism tour pleased the jews so (((disney))) made her he frontlady for a sure thing

How? I ain't seen no movies with her in them

she took royalty rather than upfront pay for beauty and the beast and is making crazy money

"the highest paid actress". Not "the highest ticket selling actress" . producers and directors pay big to lick her asshole

would you want to be the highest paid or sell tickets so someone else can get rich

I'd pay big to lick her asshole too tbH

Based Emma; worth every penny.
Kneel, worm.

She wasn't "paid" exactly, she just got a percentage of the money. E.g. no one said "Emma is worth millions!". They just said "eh give her a percentage, she'll tank the film anyways"

do you believe i think ticket selling is better?

I hate her. Only popular because of a meme franchise and a childhood icon for a generation of pussies and numales.

except harvey
he got it for free

Harvey is paying someone, trust that.

>"the highest paid actress". Not "the highest ticket selling actress"

Well, 'Beauty and the Beast' has grossed a $billion already, so it certainly has sold a shit ton of tickets.

Not sure she will be the highest paid actress though, taking royalties is a gamble when it comes to Hollywood and it's infamous accounting.

'Lord of the Rings', 'Return of the Jedi', 'Spiderman (2002)', Forrest Gump, are examples of movies which the production companies claimed made a loss so that they would not have to pay royalties.

the one movie B&tB.

That's legit bullshit, most feet look bad whilst stood flat-footed like her bikini pics. She has great feet and bang tidy toes, Ritter has goblin feet.

Genuine Ritter claws

jesus christ

i want her to rape me

>highest paid actress
literally oppressed

literally an anime character

>most paid actress in the world
>her latest movie made over a billion dollars
>feminist icon
>un ambassador
>most beautiful woman on the planet
>evil

In every movie, she's just playing an adult Hermione who's now an actress.

She has less range than Christopher Walken.

bling ring

Not even a foot fag but holy shit those are some ugly feet.

i never watched the harry potter series but i've always used her as fap material

>im a unique snowflake

>literally no one talked about the movie after the day it opened
>made 1 billion
Was it the chinks?

>Was it the chinks?
is this your first time following the money? the other side of the world spends gobs on almost anything in the theaters.

it was kids

why is there a lazer pointer on her tit?

except that she isnt the highest paid

the story you are referencing originates from some shitty entertainment clickbait site that is purely speculating on her deal to make money based on profits of beauty and the beast and lists no sources

she got paid $2m and its not even close to the highest

>the story you are referencing originates from some shitty entertainment clickbait
and here i though Sup Forums Sup Forums was on top of EVERYTHING when it came to knowledge. who would have known it was actually not that.

>except that she isnt the highest paid

source please

If u had female friends you'd know its thier demographic, but obviously you dont

jlaw made $46 million in 2016

forbes is the source

not sure how anyone calculates the highest paid only 4 months into a year

ya but 46 mill isnt just from movies its from everything. emma w makes cash from tons of different sources. if her royalty off batb is anywhere close to 5% she'll win

if the speculation is true shes at $15million

only $30+ million more to go

dude, just admit you're wrong

jlaw is going downhill while Emma is still earning.
its like seeing your friend no longer playing that MMORPG , but you do and at some point you surpass them.

She's getting less pretty by by each year.
She will never hit this peak attractiveness again.
Gif related

she is in 1 other film in 2017 that she wont be getting points on. upfront only. if you think she will make $30 million more by doing perfume ads and talking at the UN then ok yeah sure, im wrong

>dude, just admit you are infatuated with your first movie fap

yeah jlaw will cry herself to sleep with her oscar

btw, mellissa mccarthy made $35m last year

>btw, mellissa mccarthy made $35m last year

thats just because hollywood jews push pretty jews and fat goy women

kudos, user. at least you arent afraid to admit the reality and tell it like it is

She deserves it for destroying the patriarchy!

>yeah jlaw will cry herself to sleep with her oscar
i said she is going downhill. not that the hill is bad

someone post it

>implying her peak wasn't Chamber of Secrets
Fuck out, normie.

Movie 2 was her peak

What a bad time for cinema.

i think you mean its a bad time for films

For kino, yes.

I literally want her to beat me up

>emma watson
>can have sex with any man essentially
>26
>no kids

youtu.be/OsIz-aG076g

JESUS GOD

sorry but this is her peak

How did such a plain looking girl become an actress and considered beautiful by so many? The average girl on the street is more attractive. Is it some sort of morph of her beauty in people's minds because they have a harry potter fetish. Do these people put on round glasses and a robe and masterbate yelling expeliamus as they cum?

She's literally perfect there imho

Emma Watson has such a shite hairline.
"Beauty" my arse.

Same reason people liked Doris Day or Debbie Reynolds in the 40s-50s, because they don't look any better than the average girl in your hometown. It was called "the girl next door". I don't know what they call it now though.

>I don't know what they call it now though.
Average looking girl with world class case of pretentious bitch and zero personality?

that's literally the girl next door in 2016

okay, i lol'd

she has big mommy nipples

I would literally make her wear Timbs to bed

(You)

Save this image.

>chose beauty and the beast over la la land
great choice on her part. she would never have won the oscar and her career is in a much better place now.

Is this from an 80s movie?

this is peak emma

>Would you still be able to cum if you sawed off your dick? Like would there still be a piss hole after the wound healed? Then you could rub that area the right way and cum? It would look like you were popping a large pimple. A pimple with a testicle beard.

I was going to post this in another thread in response to a guy saying that he would cut off his dick for a Taylor swift/ Anna Kendrick lesbo vid. That thread died while I was typing so I thought I'd post this garbage in this garbage thread.

What if user didn't watch that shit? I was forced to watch the third, can't remember anything. Fucking boring movies for low class white people, I bet those are the only books they've ever read.

1 Beauty and the Beast (2017) $441,015,751
2 Logan $219,718,647
3 The LEGO Batman Movie $173,408,418

>literally no one talked about the movie after the day it opened
>made 1 billion
>Was it the chinks?

US: $450 million
Foreign: $564 million

Top foreign gross:

China $44 million
UK $24 million

So while China was the largest foreign market, it was far from a massive box office hit there.

i dont know how that shit beauty and beast has made so much, the animated version is much better, why have people be paying to see a shitter version of an alredy mediocore film wtf is wrong with people

shes not even that attractive, shes a 6/10 she is so plain and average looking, i dont understand why shes regarded as being so beautiful, i guess its the fact that she is so average it means she gains the "atainable" +5 bonus points without really trying ffs you cunts are dumb

ew wtf did this actually happen

>ywn put Emma Watson in the pillory and eat her asshole

>ywn skittels come out of her ass

You need to rethink what plain means.

no way. where they live. emma is considered below plain. lets find a way there.

I want to eat her pussy for at least 1 hour, if you know what I mean.

>ywn date her during her prime
>ywn take her to prom

he got btfo so hard he's been reduced to playing a one season love interest on a capreshit tv show

i am tom

please watch this video

youtu.be/g-B8iZhIRs0

youtu.be/xKi6omUIKdM

give me comment

Jesus what the hell?

omg you gave me a seizure

stop pickling that bird

Fuck you mom, don't tell me what to do.

Fuck you mom, don't tell me what to do.