ITT: Absolute kino that Sup Forums completely overlooks because they retardedly think it's a clone of another show when...

ITT: Absolute kino that Sup Forums completely overlooks because they retardedly think it's a clone of another show when in reality the only similarity is a single word in the title

The Middle is comfy as fuck, one of my favorite sitcoms

people on Sup Forums are like the people on Sup Forums. they arent watching anything. they are just waiting to give snarky replies to cartoons and comedy movies.

that kid looks like an adult midget
isnt that the little fuck that was in scary movie 3

imagine if it was sue who was always on the couch only wearing boxers instead of axel!

He has boneitis in real life. They work with it really well by making him an obsessive autist with a hint of tourettes. His character is basically a caricature of that one really wierd kid everyone knew in school. He's actually one of the more grounded and reasonable characters on the show.

another 20 years

what?

the jewish propaganda to turn womens personality no different than a caricature of a man is getting worked on everyday

You're autistic for putting so much thought into an abc family tv show

not sure what is progressing faster, men becoming women, or women becoming men

it doesnt matter. its being pushed at the same time.

I bet Sup Forums doesn't even realise Norm Macdonald is on the show. He plays the hilarious lazy redneck brother of the dad character.

Dick Van Dyke and Jerry Van Dyke also appear in several episodes. This show is loaded with cameos.

Nah, it has surprisingly deep character archs and a good amount of character development for a sitcom. It doesn't really show up in individual episodes, but you definitely notice it over the seasons. If anything, I'm not putting enough thought into it.

Fun fact: The Middle is one of the only sitcoms on TV that doesn't outright promote faggotry. There is only one gay character on the show and he is a cartoonish caricature that no one takes seriously.

Who is this?

They're totally different. On one the father is a janitor and in the other he's a meth cooker.

Hairy pits and a stanky snatch.

karina white my man

>>Fun fact: The Middle is one of the only sitcoms on TV that doesn't outright promote faggotry.
It promotes 90s values, when things were "progressive" but they haven't actually progressed yet.

wow go on

The only one that can play a good support character that is the brother of the main, is Kevin Corrigan

Its a very subpar MitM clone
its alright and occasionally funny but there is a very clear reason why nobody talks about it, its not special in any way

>clone
i dont think you watched the show.

no u