I'm watching this tonight and you can't stop me

I'm watching this tonight and you can't stop me.

no one cares reddit

guarantee when you see the female orcs face you'll have instant regret

enjoy, faggot

Only go into it if you know the basics behind Warcraft lore and you don't mind if they take some liberties with it.

Cool. I though it was okay for cheesy fantasy schlock.

Unironic rate it 6/10 better than capeshit and transformer shit.

dances with wolves is overrated

>posts my little pony gif
ha what a faggot

I watched it in a chinese cinema and enjoyed it

it might as well be two movies. the orc scenes: great. everything with the humans: poorly acted, poorly written, and with terrible armor and weapon props that don't even feel like Warcraft

it really should've been fully CGI but that still wouldn't have fixed how pointless the human plot arc feels

Yeah it felt really tacked on, they should have scrapped them all but Medivh and focused on the Orcs more, they tried to balance it too much.

It was OK
I think they shouldn't of made the orcs cgi, though.

He can fit his hand around his entire head

Its a good movie, America is just not ready for serious High Fantasy. They can only accept le ebin hero's journey like LOTR

Arthas and Kel'Thuzad invading Dalaran and Archimonde BTFOing it is a major plot point.

I saw it and you know what it's alright actually

Some scenes are shit but I enjoyed it over all (I'm not a huge fan or very versed in the source material)

when people say "le pacing is not real criticism" show them this movie

You could have been watching true CGI kino.

boring as shit.

and the mage kid looks like some WoW player they ripped from his computer to play the part.

It's got the same feel as the new Apes movies where you rather watch the cgi characters than the lame humans.

Too bad this movie was just alright and won't get a sequel

>looks like some WoW player
that's the point

You'll stop yourself.

Canadian with The Movie Network?

I thought Khadgar was supposed to be kind of a badass, not some neckbeard cuck

ORCS WELCOME

THEY ARE A PEACEFUL RACE

WE NEED THEM TO REPLACE OUR DYING POPULATION(AFTER THEY GOT KILLED BY ORCS)

TOWER RUSH IS FUN AND NOT A SHIT STRATEGY

I liked the movie, but honestly I wonder if it could better off if it didn't try to pander to the latest expansion by shoehorning brown orcs.

Warcraft 1 was silly, but gruesome in it's own right. Kind of wish it was just a 1:1 for the most part. Oh well we got World of Warcraft to thank.

It's shitgarbage.

You'll see for yourself.

>Warcraft movie wasn't solely about the rise and corruption of Medivh
huge missed opportunity

What was his problem?

Still don't get how foster acted like shit here, but was good in Hell or High Water.

Thinking he could delay his early onset baldness

That's a big pupper

for you