Exist for 1000 years

>exist for 1000 years
>produce no notable technological or scientific advancements
>produce no notable works of literature
>your architecture is greek fanfic
>get destroyed by a bunch of jews and starving barbarian tribes
Am I getting it right? Was Roman empire just a huge meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no notable technological or scientific advancements
wew

>Exist for 4000 years
>Produce mathematics and engineering that is hard to to even with modern technologies
>Produce great literature and a good writing system
>Architecture is grand
>Get destoryed by Arabs, Romans and Dindus

And yet, its the most based nation ever.

You're an idiot m8. Their military strategies were second to none. Especially at the beginning.

Now a debt-ridden brown reggaeton shithole.

Do you even history?
Go lay your fucking head on a railroad track or drown your head in a fucking aquaduct you retard.

Wew lad.

I think you should complain less about literature in Rome and actually start reading literature to lift your own vast ignorance.

You serious?

>American education

You just copied this off of /his/. All of the anti-Roman threads on /his/ are just Chinese shills

Are you fucking retarded?

>>produce no notable technological or scientific advancements

Roman aqueducts are still incredibly engineered

The Romans built many of the settlements that became major cities and the amount of aqueducts and infrastructure they created to do it is immensely impressive. Kill yourself, bud.

wtf i hate Rome now

It's a big one

romans pretty much invented plumbing, concrete, administration of a nation/city, public defense (policing)

just another bait thread.

Tfw it's border ends at Scotland.

They had bathrooms with hot water running through pipes

>every response is either "u srs brah" or "muh aqueducts"

I give them credit for literature and military strategy (before it all went to shit), but they had a pants-on-head retarded number system and contributed basically nothing to science or math

But this is Sup Forums..

>romans pretty much invented plumbing, concrete, administration of a nation/city, public defense (policing)

>plumbing
this existed in the Indus valley like 1000 years before Rome

>concrete
again, a simple google search shows you're wrong

>administration, public defense
are you dense m8? every civilization had this

romefags btfo

I assure you a good 30% of us are not retarded

one word dumbass: Concrete

Since the Anglosphere is the successor to the roman empire I'd say it did alright.

You never visited Europe to see a 2000 aqueduct still standing after so many earthquakes and wars?

Egypt is debt ridden?

Rome didn't have any sort of military strategy.

youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE

>>produce no notable works of literature
Uhh...

Ugh, this post hurts. Please look up Historia Civilis on YouTube. Although you were probably baiting anyway...

Fun fact about ancient Rome - it copycated Greece, and barbaric greeks copycated Minoan civilization from Creatus island. Which was a matriarchy. Girls were behind it all.

pls delete urself and move to mexico

Girls are cute though :^)

Not baiting. Rome's military decisions were all focused on immediate objectives, not a grand strategy. Hence the saying about Rome stumbling into an empire.

>1 post by this ID

You will never indade a civilization filled with femine men and dominating women to rape and enslave like greeks did. Why even live?
And muslims are doing it as we post.

>no notable works of literature
>architecture is greek fanfic
>destroyed by barbar

Either weak bait or Murican 'education' system strikes again. Honestly can't tell which at this point.

I know you want to feel intelligent despite your joke schools, but it's actually just
>Sup Forums education

>produce no notable technological or scientific advancements
>produce no notable works of literature

this must be b8. It HAS to be

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>no notable works of literature
>architecture is greek fanfic
I didn't think this was going to trigger me but it did.

But that is wrong. They developed many effective forms of military, diplomatic and political organization and managed to develop infrastructure that was capable of supporting an empire which was unprecedented.

>Was Roman empire just a huge meme
Stupid question. All exercises in political power have a huge meme component, as power on this scale only exists as long as enough people believe in it.

Dude they had fucking steam powered robots in rome

Gas yourself

Not everything is fucking copying. Jesus it's like everything has to be 100% original thought with you faggots or it's cheating. Inspiration and improvement might as well be fucking myths. Might as well empty all of the art museums of 90% of their works and throw away our phones for Dynatacs.

I bet you're the type of faggot who would say that the Mayans didn't create the concept of zero solely because the Indians managed to do so literally on the other side of the planet in their own independent region.

>>exist for 1000 years
You want to run that by me again?

Nithing wrong with copiing. Russia copied Byzantium and Yurop for millenium, result is pretty original. Admitting cultural relations is not bad.

so this is what a slide thread looks like