"great" britain

>"great" britain

Other urls found in this thread:

olympic.org/pyeongchang-2018/results/en/snowboard/athlete-profile-n3018397-seamus-o-connor.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

W-will we join the double digit medal club leaf?

>nipsilvers

medals per capita

>total medals
>not golds

>Goldmany

This bash Britain is becoming offensive. We can hack that bloody swede, but the rest of you are banned from mentioning any British failure.

Exactly. People love to pick on Team GB, but they're quick to forget that they came SECOND in Rio 2016. You know, in the Olympics that actually matters.

why is the swedish guy white

>muttposting on Sup Forums

he's pink actually

pls update table

Why don't we see Polish athletes? Did they missed the flights? Why font we see Poles wining medals? What a pathetic joke of country.

Updated

Litteraly only good at ski jumping.

god damn it, even Spain has a medal

I don't see UK on that list.

Can someone point out where on the list the UK is?

>even Spain has a medal.

It is not so much. Contrary to what many foreigners think, Spain is a pretty snow country. We have a lot of ski resorts (Spain is the highest European country after Switzerland and Andorra) and ice hockey is rather popular.

>ice hockey is rather popular
Really? How come your national team is so bad, then? Not saying I'd expect you to be great, but last WC you did finish last in a group containing Belgium, Iceland and Romania among others.

Even Finland is doing better than ""great"" britain. Lmao

Beacause it has not been such popular for long time. But young Spaniards are really get into it and I think we will have a competitive NT in ten years. Just an example, in my home town, parents choose ice hockey, as the first choice, for their children as extracurricular activity, just before football, martial arts and handball.

Well, >we just won our first medal since 1992, so it's ok to say it

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Remember Fernández is gonna win the gold tonight desu. :3

Karma for colonialism

>total medal count over gold medals
lol and Team GB won the most men golds in the last Olympics so they can't have everything

Fourth, fifth and twelfth place.

Britain are doing about as good as expected

If anything, canada have been underwhelming.

Medals per atomic bomb received

Can I fuck your wife?

>tyskland
>turkland

>tyskland
>tyrkland
>turkland
>turkey

>DENMARK
>ICELAND
OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY ARE LITERAL NORDIC COUNTRIES

JUST

WILL THEY EVER RECOVER FROM THIS?

Have you ever been to Denmark? Danish people travel to the Harz hills to enjoy """"""""""mountains""""""""""

t. works with tourists in the Harz mountains, there are unironically a shitton of Danish visitors

Also Iceland has like 500 people living over there. Enough to beat England, sure, but not enough to win medals

Joke now while you can Hans, in 5 months time all the England are shit at football jokes will end. Sup Forums will change forever

What does he mean by that?

Every two years, no?

I mean that captain Harold Kane will be lifting that trophy

>ice hockey is rather popular
Do you have an actual league?

Do you seriously unironically believe this?

We are among the favourites colourblind Peru.

Nobody outside of England even considers you a contester

>why does a country that doesn't have snow and doesn't care about winter sports have no medals

Gee I wonder.

The only winter sport that is played here is curling. And naturally we are very good at it. Any other winter sport wouldn't even make it onto the top 50 most played sports here

Really, really bad and forced meme

which is one of the reasons why we will be

we have been playing the long game since 66

The only good German footballers play in the Premier League. Except for Neuer but he's semi-retired

Kane is miles better than any kraut player at the moment

delete the thread please

Tbh the only events we have a chance at getting a medal in is curling, skeleton and speed skating. Elise Christie crashed in the final of her first event but she still has two more chances to win a medal this Olympics. The obsession with us is hilarious though, the Swedish autismo was our good luck charm in Rio so hopefully everyone else will also give us good luck.

If the only good Germans play in the Premier League then how come Germany won with very few PL players?

>caring about medals in a meme Olympics

Why is it only the autimso type countries har care about this shit

Certainly worked this morning in the curling

4 years is a long time in football. Basically every single player that was important in that team has declined/retired now. Meanwhile England are on the up, we already completely dominate youth football. The next natural step is to dominate the real tournaments.

Jaca, San Sebastián or Majadahonda? I cannot think of other places where children would learn ice hockey of all sports.
Still, if it's true that we will be decent in the next years, more power to them.

Screencapped

>the only hopes of a medal come from the curling teams and speed skater Elise Christie
>Everyone of these are Scottish athletes

The absolute state of England

about time you actually did something

>Scotland has snow and mountains
>better at the Winter Olympics than England
Who would have thought it?

4 years is a long time. Krauts best attacking and creative players are from England now (Sané, Özil and Gündoğan if he stays fit)

>N. Ireland
Is that the price they pay for choosing to remain white?

Not start our main event We can get gold medal all of this

>short track 6 medal
>tomorrow skeleton
>Bobsleigh
>male mass start speedskating
>women speedskating 500m

>swede
>everyone loves him

How inbred are they?

speed skating should be removed from Olympics so Netherlands couldn't win any medals.

Hardly anyone here considers it either desu

Are you a brainlet?

Scotland has way more per capita there

Kroos is our best player

>You can practice curling and speed skating on mountains

English intelligence everyone

>muh per capita

That's the price you pay for having a country full of Muslims and pakis, Nigel

They're notoriously unathletic

>cuckland
>good at any sports

Again, we absolutely rape that per capita

Why do you keep posting things that prove you wrong.

Must be a thick Pajeet

'N annhymerus' yn rhaid i chi ei wybod Graddiais frig fy nosbarth yn y Llynges Morloi, ac rwyf wedi bod yn ymwneud â nifer o cyrchoedd dirgel ar Al-Quaeda, ac yr wyf wedi dros 300 o lladd gadarnhau. Yr wyf yn hyfforddi mewn rhyfela gorila a fi yw sniper gorau yn y cyfan lluoedd arfog yr Unol Daleithiau. Rydych yn ddim byd i mi, ond dim ond targed arall. Byddaf yn sychu i chi y fuck allan gyda thrachywiredd r likes chan sydd erioed wedi ei weld o'r blaen ar y Ddaear, nodwch fy ngeiriau ffycin. Rydych chi'n meddwl y gallwch ei gael i ffwrdd â dweud bod cachu i mi dros y Rhyngrwyd? Meddyliwch eto, fucker. Wrth i ni siarad yr wyf yn cysylltu fy rhwydwaith cyfrinach ysbiwyr ar draws yr Unol Daleithiau ac eich eiddo deallusol yn cael ei olrhain yn ar hyn o bryd er mwyn i chi baratoi'n well ar gyfer y storm, cynrhon. Y storm sy'n cael gwared â y peth bach pathetic fyddwch yn ffonio eich bywyd. Rydych yn ffycin marw, myn. Gallaf fod yn unrhyw le, unrhyw bryd, a gallaf eich lladd mewn dros saith gant o ffyrdd, a dim ond gyda fy dwylo noeth. Nid yn unig ydw i wedi'u hyfforddi'n helaeth yn ymladd unarmed, ond yr wyf yn cael mynediad at y arsenal cyfan yr Unol Daleithiau Marine Corps a byddaf yn ei ddefnyddio at ei graddau llawn i sychu eich ass ddiflas oddi ar wyneb y cyfandir, rydych ychydig cachu. Os mai dim ond gallech chi fod wedi gwybod pa dial unholy eich bach "glyfar" sylw ar fin dod i lawr ar chi, efallai y byddech wedi dal eich tafod ffycin. Ond nid ydych allai, na wnaethoch chi, ac yn awr eich bod yn talu'r pris, byddwch goddamn idiot. Byddaf yn cachu llid i gyd dros chi a byddwch yn boddi ynddo. Rydych yn ffycin marw, Kiddo.

Britain expected to get at least 4 and up to ten medals. What a joke of a fucking country. And yes I'm a Paki.

Dembele is better than him

Ah yes, let's send Scotland to the olympics so they can get absolutely destroyed and then cry about how they get more medals per capita to salve their fragile egos. Said no one ever. Pathetic nation full of pathetic people.

But you still need 10 other players for a Team

Plenty to pick from the 5 teams still in the CL

>PL teams in the CL
>Playing Brits

Pick one

Why is USA only ranked 7th? Are there more golds on the way?

99% of the England squad will be consisting of players from the CL teams. The only exceptions are our keeper and a few odd players like Wilshire and Vardy.

then why doesn't that karma hit us or france

>Ah yes, let's send Scotland to the olympics

We already do m8.

It's called the British Athletes That Actually Have a Chance of Winning a Medal Team. No thick Engpakis allowed

>borat has medal
>britbongs doesn't

>implying you wont choke as always

Are scotcucks good at anything? Rugby? Football? What else do you even play?

>beating the leafs at curling
K

HOLLAND FUCK YEAH

What's wrong with Scotland. Got butmad during the summer Olympic saying they were better per capita then England . Now they send the majority of the athletes to the winter Olympics because they are the only part of the UK with snow but are not taking responsibility for zero fucking medals. Can't they do anything correct.

>Are scotcucks good at anything?

Winding up seething Engpakis

The curling and distance skating events have barely started yet m8

Curlers are wank, particularly the men. Our best chance of a medal is Laura Deas who is Welsh

qt Katie Ormerod was nailed on for Gold but got injured

Have we got a chance at a medal?

The men are shite.

I think the women won the world champs last year. Fuck knows 2bh.

I don't even know who plays curling in this country. I've never seen a curling rink in my life. Must be the tuechtars

You might still get some in Alpine Skiing. Shiffrin has a good Chance in the Slalom and Vonn in the Super-G and Downhill

Here, have a (you).

It's true though. You guys are lame sorry

Only at the drinking and potato eating Olympics.

Don't get mad coz we the best

only Irish athlete I've seen so far was this guy

olympic.org/pyeongchang-2018/results/en/snowboard/athlete-profile-n3018397-seamus-o-connor.htm

>REPRESENTING IRELAND
>Born in the United States of America, he was also eligible to represent the Russian Federation through his mother Elena, and Great Britain through his father Kevin. He made the decision to compete for Ireland as his grandparents were born there, and he believed he would have a better chance of qualifying for the Olympic Winter Games. "When Sochi was nominated for the 2014 Games, my father thought it would be quite poetic if a US-born athlete could represent Ireland competing in my mother's homeland. It all kind of came together and I thought it was a good idea." (irishtimes.com, 11 Oct 2017; reuters.com, 10 Feb 2014; ramonajournal.com, 2011)

doesn't get more muh heritage than that

Leave Britain alone. Brit posters are the only decent posters on this board