BLM Vancouver trying to get the police banned from the Gay Pride parade

BLM Vancouver trying to get the police banned from the Gay Pride parade

>mfw based canada coming through in the comments

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

>whining about a group that excludes heterosexuals by default excluding other groups

fag leafs doing something right.

These are the kind of idiots who support BLM. Seems like a group of low IQ idiots to me.

Does Canada even have a police problem?

theres like 3 black people in hongcouver

>BLM
>Vancouver

there are like 100 black people in the entire city, and they are not known for confrontations with police or crime.What the hell is this shit all about?

>LGTBG

why is there 2 g's now?

BLM is 90% White university SJW women and thier Cuckolds and only like 10% Black people who have finded a nice oppurtinity to riot and raid and be criminal.

Lesbian Gay Transgender Bisexual Goddamfaggots

>a bunch of Canadians talking freely after realizing there are no black people in Canada

Keep this up and send some of it our way you fucking leaf, were overwhelmed by brain dead yuppies and aspiring rappers

Want to play my favorite game?

Next time you have an opportunity to say LGBT slips some extra characters in and see if people say anything

I literally one time said "LGBT4 ampersand" and the girls I was talking looked shiftily at me, I dead panned, and then went along with it. Women are fucking stupid

Wtf?

Blacks in Canada are usually 100% relaxed bro-tier. What in the fuck?

They have nothing to gain or any reason from this. It's not just dumb, just fucking weird.

t. Dude who visited Canada recently and has family there.

Its already at LGBTQIAAP2S

Ampersand fits. Star sounds more believable due to the use of trans* in their group. Plus it makes for great Jew jokes.Sometimes they add another Q for questioning. ~ could probs fit too.

it stands for "goys"

fucking savage, tbqh.

LGBT is not a group that SNCC controlled & its full of white men.
When SNCC expelled whites member & turned violent, several segration groups were created. Here a list Feninist, southern poverty law, la raze
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student_Nonviolent_Coordinating_Committee

The fullbacronym is LGBTTIQQ2S, seriously look it up.

there arent even black people in vancouver, so what the fuck anyway?

>Hong couver

You built the bed you lay in.

this

i cant remember the last time i saw a black around here

>Blacks in Canada are usually 100% relaxed bro-tier.

You've never been to Toronto, or seen Toronto news. Or even Calgary, just recently, nigger killed a woman, kidnapped her 4yo daughter and murdered her to.

tl;dr. They aren't all good

Opportunity. If they can get attention screaming "racist!" at Canadians they will do it. Same reason Muslims keep blowing up shit in Sweden, it's because they can, because nobody dares stop them, no actual grievance needed.

>LHTQFATT organization fought hard to gain equality in our society

No. What you did was whine and complain and suck some dicks until everything was handed to you on a silver fucking platter. If fudge packers actually had to endure real hardship to get their cause off the ground, they'd fuck off right off and we wouldn't have to put up with faggotry parades and other such bullshit.