youtube.com/watch?v=shh0ZKmIi0Y

>Already at 49-0
Big Al's gonna start making phone calls

It's one of worst actually. His performance is between:
>Corrales
>Gatti
>Canelo

I'd say Hatton too

It is one of the more entertaining ones, along with DLH fight and the Castillo fights ( I think Castillo got robbed on the first one desu )

Floyd's hand bones were all mush, so I understand why he backed off the slugging. Kind of boring to watch for the second half of his career, although you can't argue with results. The Maidana fights were also pretty good.

One of his worst, he couldn't get off the ropes to save his life and got hit a lot more than we're used to seeing. But it's probably his best fight. Cotto came at him again and again and Floyd was more than willing to exchange when he had to. Old-school shit. I rewatch that one a lot.

Can't decide if the fact that they're about as narcissistic as one another would make them really good friends or hate one another

for me? its always going to be Kino Rodriguez

The thing about Kalle is that while you know he did that ring girls thing for attention he does it in such a tongue and cheek way that you can't dislike him for it. Pure salesman, if Hearn tried that it'd come across as contrived as fuck.

Pacquiao looking ass nigga on the right

Reminder that there is literally NO surer horse to back in all of boxing to become big time to prove how much more knowledgeable you are than the filthy casuals than Higa. p4p top 10 within 2 years screencap this

t. Predicted Rungvisai doing the same prior to the first choc fight

>GOLOBKEEN WHERE ARE JEW MY FREN

Beltran always makes fun fights

I mistoke a chinese chick for a male chinese classmate of mine but you really have a case of facial autism.

>Rigondeux

dreamt that crawford was absolutely styling on horn using about 12 different stances and floating around the ring like an ethereal wisp

but then

horn closed the distance and landed some huge right hands and headbutts....

then I woke up in my bed; sheets and body drenched in sweat, what does it all mean

you can't pawn the Horn

Stop drinking so much.

I don't drink on weekdays

I meant to say left.

Soft cunt desu.

>caring about nip fighters that hide in japan crushing cans
lol na

>But now Mayorga, who has a record of 32 wins, 10 defeats, 1 draw and 26 wins by way of knockout, is planning to fight again - and this time in the United States.

>Mayorga announced that he accepted a deal with American promoter Lone Star Boxing, to fight on Friday April 7 against Rodolfo "La Cobrita" Gómez at the Laredo Energy Arena.

e l
m a t a d o r

So he's going to get some good wins and still be completely absent from p4p lists because he's an ultra manlet?

>Eubank Jr. runs miles a day
>knees won't last another 3 years

No boxer I've picked has lost in the last 3 years. Poobank Jr will lose.

doesn't matter, his career won't go further than saturday.

oh god the scuminess is palpable

Fair point

Why has the penultimate fight been the most competitive matchup in both cruiser and smw WBSS? Briedis was the #1 seed before Usyk entered.

So what you're saying is you pick the fighter that loses, but they win? So Eubank will win?

No, I pick the fighter that always ends up winning. Obviously not a guarantee but I have a pretty good eye for skill after years in the amateurs, and so far I can't see Eubank getting through Groves.

groves is too big for eubz.
poor kid's going to get smoked.

If he doesn't beat Groves he may as well retire and try be a commentator on boxnation or something

what do you think about agit kabayel? gatekeeper or possible contender? hes only 25 and already better than charr whos wba regular champ

Groves = Solaire
Eubank = Lautrec

he's shit.

Floyd footy 2018... what are the odds?

>floyd playing soccer
he may be retarded, but he's no faggot.

Tete fighting on Frampton vs Donaire undercard on April 21St

Going to be a spicy card! *eyes emoji* *clenched fist emoji* *firework emoji*

I hate how they are now pushing this "kalle is on drugs! Haha! Look at his funny faces! Epic kalle!" crap. Maybe It was funny at the start, but now they blew it

Certified bitch detected

na, i don't play soccer.

Why the fuck haven't Wilder/Joshua/Fury fought each other yet?

Building it up for more money. Wilder could do with his profile raising in the UK, and AJ in the US, then it's a mega fight. As for Fury, he needs to be at his absolute best for AJ, despite what he says. He isn't stupid. He needs to blow off the rust

>tfw a couple hundred thousand ppv buys would beat out any stadium sales in the UK

True, but waiting longer and having more "filler" matches is only going to increase the risk of a "Buster Douglas" coming along and then suddenly your future undefeated heavyweight battle of the ages becomes just another title defence. You'd think the promoters would have learned their lesson from dicking around taking too long to get Tyson and Holyfield in the ring together.

wait do you think AJ doesn't fight on PPV here lol

You can get away with much higher prices in the US than in the UK. GGG-Canelo was 70 dollars and did somewhere between 1 and 2 million buys.

For 70 bucks you could go to a live event here. Why would anyone pay that?

People usually have quite a few people over to watch them here. It's much more difficult to travel to a different state because of the huge distance between locations, so PPV prices are higher but spread across a larger potential pool. Seat prices for big fights are insane here, especially in Vegas. Usually lucky as hell to get a nosebleeder for less than a thousand dollars, all the way up to tens of thousands for closer seats. Usually more reasonable in MSG though.

I thought Takam was going to be that guy to be honest. They've gone with the safest of options in Parker but he poses a real test.

Also note Povetkin is on that undercard, with an opponent there purely for a showreel knockout so it becomes more marketable. Money talks, simple as that.

tbf Tyson v Holyfield fights are still up there in the record of all time sales

Used to have friends round when I was a kid when PPV became a thing here. We'd save our dinner money and chip in about 2 quid each. Used to be 9.95 prior to the event, and 11 or 12.95 if you ordered it that day. Most our PPV has ever been is £24.95, and Hearn has said on many occasions he's pretty sure he wouldn't get away with anything more than that.

I hadn't really considered the Geographics, that's an interesting and fair point. Guess that's why only 20000 followed Hatton to Vegas.

Rungvisai will be included on everyone's list if he beats Estrada lad.

Can't wait to see him headbutt the fuck out of him

Yeah man, I really wanted to see Loma-Rigo but it was over a thousand miles away and I'd have paid thousands for a hotel and flight.

i already have him over reddit's own naoya inoue

Interesting list, especially considering number 10 is getting towards 30 years ago. Also note, they say 10 but name 11.

He's going to 118

Can't believe Tyson-Mcliterallywho did 1.55m

Rungvisai is clearly not better than Inoue tho

said the same about little chocolate

i liked the n'dou performance myself. floyd at his volume punching best. but that whole part of his career is ignored

aka anything 'bantering brits' get their hands on

haha brilliant m8 im buzzin, what a legend

>haha brilliant m8 im buzzin, what a legend

this

I miss Provodnikov.. is there anyone similar to his style atm?

he sounds like a turk, you sound like a turk, and he fights out of germany and already 25 yet no one has ever heard of him. you tell me. no disresepct

every other russin fighter

Spence

youtube.com/watch?v=NIlVQO71PbQ

Kino

prove it.

>b-but he reminds me of my favorite anime character!!

Miyata?

And you would have wasted all that money on a fight that Rigo knew well he wasn't going to win

GGG

sesshomaru

Rigo came to win. The first round was competitive. He got utterly shut down progressively each round after that.

>only punch that didn't land onthe back of rigo's head

Not his fault Rigo was trying to shine his shoes in the middle of a fight

>fight the same way your whole career
>only a problem now because it's loma

It's a problem if you don't win.

Kinoest of kino.

>This man lost to two boxes who were 50 kilos lighter than him
Is weight really that advantageous?

If you know how to use it, but he didn't.

How do you use it?

I'm not turk just desperate for a german heavyweight contender, and 25 is pretty young, a lot of all time greats werent known at that age

>rigovsloma.webm

Watch any fight where Wlad fights a smaller fighter.

Floyd actually starts fighting for real just before the ref steps in.

Floyd's chopping body shots had more on them than any of McGregor's shitty rabbit punches

youtube.com/watch?v=w5LWRvdHUck

So that's the power of the best striker in the ufc

That isn't Nignogou

>would get smoked by charles martin

finished work for the week
looking forward to the big fight la

rentboys take the weekends off?