/Liverpool/

are these based meme men are going to do it?
or they gonna get rekt in the next round?

They'll get Tottenham or Chelsea and beat them

is he gonna rekt man shitty and madrid shits?

The absolute state of Scousers.

well, Swansey and West Brom are not playing in the Champions League

meme magic will guide liverpool desu

that liverpool feel

I have no doubt that Liverpool could beat City in the CL. It's unlikely but it is definitely possible.

Scousers for UN Peace Prize

that happy mane in background.
realistically i think juve are the only team we couldn't beat but thats not saying we would beat all the other teams

How are we so good at buying attacking players?

Hopefully with Keita and VVD we have more luck with the rest of the positions.

A top GK is too much to ask for.

Probably the underdog of the CL. Too bad underdogs never won in these late years, but i wont be that surprised if Klopp would actually reach the final.

okay srs question.
what if klopp was the manager of psg?
can imagine real madrid torn to shreds by the pacy mercenaries and heavy metal football.
emery was coward and defensive desu

He was brave by playing the rookies.

AND BOBBY DANCING

Feeling good about our chances lads~

The meme potential will be at its maximum if Liverpool reaches the final, because regardless of whether they win or lose that match there's going to be rivers of shitposting afterwards.

why do poos always speak in such broken english?
I thought it was their native language besides their indigenous ones.

Liverpool won't get far with dogshit like Henderson, Lovren and that Scottish left back starting

>Liverpool won't get far with dogshit like Baros, Biscan and that Malian left back starting
>Liverpool won't get far with dogshit like Voronin, Pennant and that Norwegian left back starting

There are worse starters in our team than Robertson.

Yeah I named them, forgot Karius too

Salah makes me proud to be Muslim

mashallah sven

>Karius is bad
Dude...

They are gonna lose the next game at Anfield 6-0

no way Chelsea wins over Barça

based

c'mon m8, West Ham aren't that good

Sorry to break it for you but that scottish left back is the 2nd best one in the epl

You take that back! Robertson was class yesterday

>mfw people call Hendo shit, yet unironically rate the likes of Carrick, Matic, Kante and Dier

What top team will overpay for salah this summer and what mediocre players will Liverpool carelessly spend the money on

> Liverpool won't get far with these literal who's

i blame the "you dont win leagues with salah" shitposter united fan in /trans/

Bottom right. Also
>GAIRRN KEWEEEEEEELL

forgot image, sorry plis, plis sir, sorry excuse

Prime Kewell was a literal top 10 player in the world, the best we ever had
Could've been GOAT if not for the injuries

Impossible to say, Liverpool plays for all or nothing.
I wouldn't be surprised if they won 4-1 against Real or Barca only to lose 1-5 in the second leg.

>Beat Roma/Shahktar in last 8
>Beat Real in last 4
>Meme past Barcelona in the final
>6 comes home

He got injured in the first 10 minutes of that game

All those players are good la
Benderson probably won`t play as much next season though.

>implying any of the recent purchases were bad
Shaking my head.

Sell sadio meme at peak of his market, get Christian pulisic. I'm not sold on the African, get seems to score goals most anyone could. Then we look for one of those meme players like a Marcelo that literally never pop up. One Ace passer going to Bobby, pool, and goatman. That's it.

They don't have the defense to do it.

a fucking leaf

The defense has been showing a lot of promise lately.

Lovren-Van Dijk is best pairing

the problem was Matip all along

feel like matip would be elite in a back 3 because he can carry the ball well and he's good at man-marking big strikers, but his a bit of a wet rag at organising and needs someone to tell him what to do

holy shit

I think Klopp is pretty happy with the squad, when they`re switched on they`re great, main problem is the old men that may need replacing.

they gonna get refballed

Why do people say that Mane is shit this season when he is only one goal short of his last season total?

I think it`s brain damage, it`s just Salah shines so bright that the others are kind of in his shadow, until recently people didn`t rate Firmino, but even then Mane is great.

Oh come on, everybody has always rated Firmino. Maybe a few braindead retards haven't, but not a lot.

He has had some poor games and looks low on confidence. Seems to make more mistakes but that could be because there is greater scrutiny after everyone realised how good he was last season.

>dat celebration when he scores the winning goal in front of ass blasted Madrid fans

can’t wait

>tfw the front three are breaking personal and club records

I`m still hoping PSG beat them.