Eternal /FIFA/ Thread

TOTW edition

Other urls found in this thread:

futhead.com/news/fifa-18/1590/fut-18-marquee-matchups-predictions-20-february/
sportbible.com/football/news-gaming-how-you-can-earn-15-per-hour-by-just-playing-fifa-20180214
discord.gg/C6S2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for pro clubs

I'm tired of SB its so FUCKING DULL

>he pauses at the start of every game to swap formation
>he tries to fit as many leagues in his squad as possible instead of choosing the league he follows closest and getting the players he rates irl
>he has a bronze bench
>he plays World League every weekend
>he thinks players like bakayoko and jesus are op
>he parks the bus from minute 1
>he spends real money on points
>he plays every squad battle instead of just stopping at gold 2
>he thinks every win he gets is him being elite then cries about scripting at every opportunity
>he thinks custom tactics and player instructions do something.

the absolute state of this game

>destiny 2
huh
I got the game in my Xbox HDD but almost never play it

how does Courtois perform for you lads?
had Begovic before and he actually made way more saves (his saves with feet trait really helped)
Courtois punches less and his long throw is nice, but other than that, i'm not convinced yet

>play 2 drafts this morning
>win first one, pull Thiago in my packs
>lose second one in 3rd round, pull Veratti in my packs

Not bad tbqh. Hopefully this pack luck lasts until 6pm and i finally get something good in my rewards

What to change? I hate David Luiz, sniping rijkaard and resell when i have the coins for prime Ferdinand?

What do you think about my IF investions? Jesus, salah and son? Because of incoming rati g refresh

And here my bench...

When is this shit game free in EA Access?

Here my squad.

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped buying FIFA

I guess its because you suck.

No it's because of cancer teams like yours and cancer players like you

Poorfag detected who is too stupid for coin management.

>this entire post
Yikes

Whine more about cancer teams and players while you keep being full of shit.

Should i get Neuer?

Currently using Fahrman but he's useless at saving any type of long range shot

Fährmann best gk in Fifa 18 with toty De Gea. I guess you just had bad luck.

Try and make sense next time you reply to me, retard.

What players can I buy for 75k and make a profit?

futhead.com/news/fifa-18/1590/fut-18-marquee-matchups-predictions-20-february/

So I just pulled untradeable Pogba from a gold upgrade. To get him to full chem, I need either Martial, Alexis Sanchez, or Henry as LF. Henry seems the obvious choice, but I would have to sell Bergkampf and downgrade to Kluivert to be able to afford him. Is he worth it? If not, who's better, Martial or Sanchez?

Henry/Kluivert is obviously better than Sanchez or Martial/Bergkamp

If sanchez gets just 1 totw his otw will go up to 92 rated lad, get that.

Don't get it, I just won div 1 in FUT on my first attempt. It's like everyone has gone full retard post patch. Literally went from division 10 to the division 1 title all in consecutive seasons losing a grand total of 3 games in all.

I don't know man, he's just perfect for me. Tall and strong and yet somewhat agile and very good on the ball. Can also pass perfectly. Finishing inside the box is ridicoulous, and he has awesome finesse long shots. He like a bulkier, stronger Del Piero. For my playstyle he's absoluetely perfect so I really don't want to lose him.

No one good plays seasons anymore

sportbible.com/football/news-gaming-how-you-can-earn-15-per-hour-by-just-playing-fifa-20180214

Seems like a career with longevity, maybe its time to quit the neet lifestyle and reach for that clock in card user.

>tfw fifa nerds get paid more than me, a welder for rolls royce.

>Haven't played in about a week
>Not missing it

I think I'm done, lads.

Fahrmann is ok, low positioning and overall means he'll get beat by long shots more though in my experience
I've had Neuer, Handanovic and shitters. Handanovic is amazing at saving headers for some reason, same as anyone against Jesus low-drivens
Neuer was good but was 200k at the time I had him, not worth the coin sink and will only frustrate you more when you get beaten by a Willian weak foot shot across goal
Best GK I've played against was 92 Schmeichel, I take a lot of finesses from outside the box and he caught all of them, including shots that go in 90% of the time against DdG and Courtois

GKs are so random you should just get one that's >85 overall and

Eh whats even the point anymore

It seems that way. Draft unironically has tougher games right now than division 1. Hate the WL but I may have to play it this weekend.

>might have to play WL
Don't do that to yourself

>tfw forced to play WL because of dedicated servers

i wish seasons and draft weren't P2P, too many people with shite internet play this game.

>still playing this shit
the state of you nerds
17 was the final straw

the absolute state of your country

why do people even rate FIFA's garbage online modes?

the state of your '''men''

yes, life is very rough here

>bringing your cuckold fetish into a video game thread

>IF Vertonghen has +33 in game stats over his base card
>+0 to agility, balance and dribbling
>no +3s
>+2 to free kick accuracy
>+1 to penalties
what's the point

So, chelsea and besiktas non rares are the safest bet?

With 75k you should just get the 3 cheapest players from each club in every predicted game, man city players are also probably gonna rise tomorrow if aguero gets potm. Might be wise to pick up an 81 rated Callum Wilson for 29k though just incase he gets it.

I've been thinking of getting 81 callum anyway, is 84 rated worth the extra coins or not?

Not if he gets potm and one of his informs is required, will more than likely go to over 200k if kanes was anything to go by (87 inform was about 80k before the sbc and went up to 500k in the last days of it)

how long before EA caves in to feminist pressure and puts female footballers in ultimate team?

lads.
how do I make decent money.
I have coin boosters (you know, this 1k every game for 15 games shit).
What should I do to make as much coins as possible? I heard squad builders are quite profitable

why do you care

He's scared to come out as tranny to his family so wants to rp through feefa.

Look for a player who is important for rare gold set sbcs, premium player set sbcs n stuff... Snipe this fucker and resell on the weekend. Enjoy your profit.

shills came out the woodwork very quickly

>Clucas scores a brace against Arsenal while working his ass off when not on the ball from start to finish
>no inform
>Some Turk scores a brace against proper shittiers like Benevento
>6 plus Inform rating
biased af

t. Bernardette

That Lecomte looks tasty. He also has the saves with feet trait.

Rate my hybrid squad

>skipping none of the replays to force your opponent to quit

Is there a more based tactic

Yeh... jew goaling it every single time

scoring a goal then passing it around your own half
it dont work anymore since your players turn to retards and misplace passes for no reason eventually, but before fifa 16 it was a viable tactic

Buy cheap non rare gold players that you think will be in a marquee matchup sbc (eg. chelsea vs man united or man city vs arsenal) and when the marquee matchups are up sell them for much more (around 4,500). I did this for juve vs torino and went from 15k to 75k in an hour.

I like online single matches, no real punishment for losing, no reason to rage quit. It's good for practice too, which I really need right now because I cannot time my tackles at all.

shit, didn't mean to reply to him, oh well.

>lost 5 daily knockout tournament finals in a row by one goal

How do I end this curse

Who would you play as the RF in a 4321?

beradi, best shooting, best passing, best physicals.

Yarmolenko.

>got home from work
>havent played fifa in a while
>decide to play online seasons
>match up with a retarded Mexican
>he keeps pausing, screeching and delaying play
>draw 1-1
>kept yelling nigger shit
>retarded Mexican kept sending messages in spanish til I blocked him
Mexican players need to go back

Stop playing online for a while. Play career mode, dont get mad over a video game and just relax.

Use the auto qualify on the website

Gotta agree with you. EA is straight up milking their audience while at the same time pushing an (((agenda))).
>Only black players are good
>Alex Hunter the perfect (((prodigy)))

That cheeky git Ronaldo, is hiding in my WL rewards.

>Daily knockout tournament

>Meet elite player with red monthly cards

>1-1 in ET

>get a contra attack 1 on 1 with keeper in 105’ minute

>suddenly: connection lost

>have to replay the game

Fuck this shitty fucking game if EA spent as much time fixing the game as they do with their fucking fifa points it might actually be playable

How hard is it to give him the loss if he disconnects the game?

No wonder he had monthly rewards

Join the discord lads discord.gg/C6S2s

if you get a lost connection in DKT you can use the auto qualifier tool laddy

Could i pull my ethernet out and auto qualify?

you could or you could just use the tool and they'll probably auto qualify you anyway because they don't even check

if you have a positive record (more wins than losses) you can use it once a month to auto qualify

Hey lads need some opinions, gonna need to leddit space to get my point across better too.
is 84 IF Wilson good?

Best RW in the prem? (including IFS and no informs)

Best CBs in the prem? (including IFS)

Is it worth getting Van dike one to watch?

Best LB in the prem?

Is Arnautovic IF a good CM?

Do manager cards do shit?

Salah for rf and mustaffi for cb both IF2

Yes
IF/SIF Lozano
Bailly
No
Luke Shaw
No
Give +1 chemistry to players with the same league and nationality

Best rws in the prem are 89 Salah and 86 Sterling or 86 Mane, nif is Sterling.

Best cbs are Azpilacueta 86, Luiz, Alderwiereld and Bailly.

Best lbs are Alonso 84 and Young 84.

Managers add chemistry to players, I got Naingollan into a Premier league team on 10 chemistry by putting a Belgian manager in my team. They also increase the value of contracts when you apply them by up to 50% depending on how many are in your club.

Can't help you with the other questions senpai

Larsson, Rijkaard and Desailly prime SBC's are out
>tfw still no prime Litmanen

Honestly fuck this game. So much bullshit with passes not going where i fucking play them (sometimes in the complete opposite direction). Nearly all shots through on goal hitting the post or crossbar and players just stood like statues when a pass is played to them. Fuck this im going back to monster hunter world.
Peace out /fifa/

w-whats nguo'i xem?

I'm assuming it means people watching in gook speak.

>ngu oixem
Fucking hell, that language looks like garbage. Literally just smash your head on the keyboard lad cong hhaod xa hoiu chuiu nghiaf veitita xiom ngaiuu xin

>play draft
>get absolutely thrashed
>score the scrubbiest goal ever where about 3 of his players bounce it into the net

I'm shite lads

4-3-3 (4) feels so >exposable without any attacking benefit with everyone being so far apart

got bored and sold all my players so now have 700k and a cheap prem sweat squad + untradeable neymar

was thinking about buying one marquee player to build around like BALE but i dunno

Serie B is a goldmine for aesthetic kits and badges

they look like unlicensed pes items. I prefer the scandi ones with 20 sponsors, also the polish and turkish items are big money

>not using the kit of your local club so everyone knows you aren't a plastic who supports oil clubs

c'mon lads

4-4-2 is still the best formation

Anyone used SBC Giovinco?

Considering upgrading for pic related (my fun offline squad) - this is how it looks in game, I shit about with positions to get everyone on full chem

Yes but he's not as magic as some people pretend

IF Willian for IFs, normal Willian otherwise

Bailly and Van Dijk

no

2if young

yes, very good

Get enough random managers that you get the 150% boost on applying contracts. e.g. 28 contract card gets applied as 42 contracts. After that they can give a +1 chemistry bonus to any play with the same league or nation as the manager

IF Alessandrini or Alex Sandro?

what hahahahahaha both are complete opposite positions you failed border jumper

thoughts?

Ousmanne higher than I thought, I rarely see him
Youtube sensation Alessandrini is the French RW/RF

Sane is real fucking good. He's like a non-manlet turbo-Hazard