Why if it isnt Raymond Gibbons

Why if it isnt Raymond Gibbons

M Y

D
I
C
K

Imagine if they got both Steven Ogg AND Walden Googles to star together as inseperable brothers in TWD

I miss this show...

Was it justified?

>tfw they dug coal together

EBREHAM LINCON?

This episode always looked very goofy.

>Boyd helps Raylan to capture a fugitive in exchange of information. In order to do it he dresses a woman called Violet Crow. Hilarity ensues when Raylan falls in love with her and they realize love is not heteronormative. Guest star: Lindsay Lohan.

>WELL WELL WELL AS I LIVE AND BREATH IF IT ISNT MAH OL' FRAND RAYMOND GIBBONS WHAT BRANGS YALL TO HARLAN COUNTY RAYMOND AND ON ACCOUNT OF WHUT, MIGHT AH AKS DO WE OWE THE UMM WANDERFULLL PLEASURE OF THIS CONVERSHASHION MUH DEAR MARSHUL?

>Boyd. *stoically tips stetson*

Will never forgive him for what he did to Lem

Justified was comfy as fuck.
>great cast
>interesting characters
>great soundtrack
>good atmosphere
>solid episodes
Been a while since i've seen another show thats hit all the right notes like this did.

How do I develop Southern swagger Sup Forums? Is-it the shirts buttoned up too high?

I haven't even watched the last 3 seasons. I've been putting it off, dutifully avoiding spoilers (easier now that the dust has settled). I'm going to re watch seasons 1-3 until the time is right. I CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE HARLAN YET

1-3 are GOAT. 4 is ok but it's not the greatest. Some pretty good episodes though. 5 is kinda dumb... the whole extended Crowe family thing i feel was unnecessary, but Alicia Witt is still hot as fuck. Have not seen S6 yet though

THE President?

4 and especially 5 are the weakest but 6 is a strong final season.

GQ: Was there a physical detail that helped you get into Boyd Crowder’s head?

Walton Goggins: The buttoning of the top button of his shirt. Once I did that randomly, it was like, "I got this guy."

Why were none of the women in this show not bitchy?

They decided to have likable, interesting characters instead.

That's the issue though, Winona and Ava were both really hard to like.

Double negatives are easy to misread. Plus I didn't remember them as that bad. A lot of cunts are worse.

I knew I should've worded that differently

Brooks was consistent at least, and the Crowe girl wasn't all that bad.

God I miss this show

>tfw ywn dig coal with Rayland and Boyd again.
>tfw no Choo-Choo, Sea Bass and Ty Walker prequel spinoff set in Gulf War II.

Why even live?

Is there a single fucking show out there that has character/dialog writing even remotely as good as this show had?

Like holy fuck, once it ended it just left a massive power gap.
I miss it, but I'm glad they ended it when they did, and managed to pull themselves out of the slump of Season 5.

deadwood

Deadwood

Boardwalk Empire has some great dialogues as well

I wish there was man. I wish there was.

But I'm really happy they decided to end the show. It has the perfect amount of season. Maybe one less would have been better but still.

I felt the later seasons lost a little steam because 1 and 2 were so grounded and 3-6 started to expand more and tried to out do each other, that first episode though with the banter Raylan has with Dewey and Devil is top tier