Sup Forums and Islam

Why does Sup Forums hate Islam when the opinions of Sup Forums are the typical opinions of Muslims?

Why are you not a Muslim yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
karger.com/Article/Pdf/362598
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Arabs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
pnas.org/content/107/suppl_1/1779.full
alarabiya.net/articles/2009/09/22/85765.html
bmj.com/content/333/7573/831
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RARE FLAG

Also, Islam is an extreme version of our views+pro-inbreeding and pro-racemixing

Your country's also a shithole

I hate them because they hate me. It's basically petty tribalism, but people claiming to be muslims are the aggressors so fuck the lot of you.

Also I'm the allies with liberal lefties to get the claws dug in deep is just fucking disgusting.

So no reasons to do with the beliefs then?

I fucked up the second sentence. Basically muslim apologists suck and so do the muslims that support it. A bit of honesty would go a long way.

having some convergence is not enough. So we both dislike degeneracy? And? We have different end goals. Islam and Islamic society is backwards. Islamic countries are by and large giant shitholes. I have no interest in authoritarian religion dictating the minutiae of my life.

/thread

What does it mean to be backwards?

You are a strong imperial religion that will prevent any form of mutualism until you are destroyed.

They harbor extremists. While I can sympathize (look at Sup Forums - not all populations are staunch enough to keep themselves reasonable), it is something that we should have more cooperation over before agreeing to be all buddy buddy. As bad as most people think Sup Forums is, a lot of their leadership makes most Sup Forumslacks look like kindergarten teachers.

Also Islam is illiterate Bedouin bible fanfiction that codifies Arabian peninsula culture of 1,500 years ago. I do not want to live life under this culture.

>Muslims tax non muslims
>Muslims kill non muslims
>Muslims hate bacon
>Muslims hate puppies
>Muslims hate free speech
>Muslims hate music
>Muslims hate scantily clad women
>Muslims hate liquor
>Muslims believe in raping goats so long as you kill them afterwards
>Mohammad was a pedophile

Where the fuck are the upsides?

Plenty of non-Muslims live in Muslim countries.

We fight extremists.

fucking goats and boys

I think the real question is Why Islam hates the western society so much?

But you are not alone, marxists and traitors have forsaken the western values making the more extremists forms of islam more relevant. sadly

Those are memes. It is like how people here think western Christians have sex with dogs.

Ive read your book. You segregate and tax those not part of your religion. And my answer was one of mutualism, you sandnigger. States can not be abolished untill Islam is destroyed, to put it bluntly, you retard.

they don't belong here. they can do whatever the fuck they want, just not in my continent

Because of the long conflicts?

Why would you abolish the states?

>You segregate and tax those not part of your religion.
That is just so they do not have to serve in the army.

It varies. There is some overlap, there are plenty of people who are too libertarian to accept something anything like Islam. A lot of people buy into western civilisation as the most developed and see Islam as less civilised.

The social conservatives who share a lot of beliefs with muslims will reject you on tribalist grounds and muslims are too closely allied to anti-racism, diversity, multiculturalism and a bunch of other anti-nationalist leftist shite

Because Christ is the only path to salvation.

All Muslims will burn in hell.

Wanting to abolish states is retarded

I see

Only as long as destructive ideologies like islam exist.

Mudlim satanic cult doesn't belong in Europe. Stay away from the north

Im not gonna idolize a pedophile

because im not a braindead sandnigger

Some of you do, I know. There is a reason we are in the middle of a "war on terror", though, and there is a reason we had to sneak our sorry asses into an "allied" country to get to Bin Laden.

Those are as meme as that you tend to merry your cousin and niece. All muzzies literally are inbred subhumans. You and your demonic cult will never be accepted in the West.

What is wrong with marrying cousins?

It creates inbred dune coons like yourself.

>Why are you not a Muslim yet Sup Forums?

go djihad elsewhere, sandrat.

islam is a parafascistoid, multiheaded hydra and the worst thing which could have happened to all the near east. persians, lebanese, assyrians, arabs – such great people with uncountable cultural achievements ... and then came islam.

don't bore me with this shit. i owe you respect when u sucessfully get to do the giant step from 600 AD to 2016 – overcome your religion. but that's very hard, and very few of you get to see it.

u are fucked mankind tier, my friend.

No rejection, no remorse.

My parents are not cousins.

Name one good Islamic country

UAE

lan amına kodum nice pirateflag mann

Deus vult, brother!

>good

UAE is good.

>muh oil

You're being serious? It's pure inbreeding.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding
Consanguinity and Prevalence Patterns of Inherited Disease in the UK Pakistani Community
karger.com/Article/Pdf/362598

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Arabs
Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/
Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
Consanguinity, human evolution, and complex diseases
pnas.org/content/107/suppl_1/1779.full
Arabs suffer from high rate of gene disorders
alarabiya.net/articles/2009/09/22/85765.html
Genetic disorders in the Arab world
bmj.com/content/333/7573/831

>good
>paid for 9/11
You're kidding right ? . . . Right ?!?!?

>muh scyscrapers

>worshiping a shitskin

No thanks, I'm not a cuck.

Iran

Wrongo

it doesn't seem to be conductive to creating a successful society

Because Muslims are brown supremacists.

They take their own side. If I want to take MY side, it can't be the exact same system as theirs. It has to be one that's centered around the interests of me and my people.

I am a Kekist by religion, but I do not hate islam

I hate the Islamists being forced on Christian countries, those Islamists are more inbred than hillbillies.

Also you inbreed fucks hate doggos for no reason, and Kosovo will always be Serbian

I fucking hate brown people

Well if i converted to Islam i dont like the idea that my son or grandson will strap explosives to their bodies and kill themselves the chances that a muslim family member will do that is quite high

Europe belongs to the White Man.

>kekist
>not hating Islam
Just get the fuck out underagefag.