Why doesn't Sup Forums celebrate Easter?

Why doesn't Sup Forums celebrate Easter?

Because im too old to get baskets of candy from my parents, and I dont have any kids.
I just buy all the discount peeps and reeses eggs after.

But I do. My family is pretty Christian and we love to have egg wars.

A religious observance, perhaps?

I don't celebrate halloween or christmas either as im not christian or catholic

Though in reality the christians just super imposed these holidays over the solstices and equinoxes

I didn't even know easter was happening. It's one of those bullshit holidays where the date moves around so I couldn't be assed to care about it. I don't even like chocolate unless it is atleast 85% cocoa

I only observe religious holidays that get me a paid day off from work.

Because Jews killed religion.

This.
Aside from thanksgiving and christmas, every other holiday just sorta passes by without me noticing anymore.
Only thing they're good for is the cheap candy on the day after.

I celebrate most major holidays with my family in a secular way.

I've always wanted to LARP as a Christian but its really a woman's sphere of influence. All the guys I've met who were Christians were faggy numales. If I could just sit quietly in Church and not have to sing and hang out with other Christian bros afterwards I would become a Christian since their moral framework is mostly the same as mine.

Because there aren't usually any TV specials associated with it (aside from It's the Easter Beagle Charlie Brown and that one Dr. Who with the bus)

Americans don't celebrate Easter?

Because I'm an Atheist. I do have a craving for one of those chocolate bunnies, though.

The Passion of the Christ made $350 million box office in the US perhaps?

Funny how a lot of supposed Christians get bent out of shape whenever those facts are mentioned.

>just sit quietly in Church and not have to sing and hang out with other Christian bros afterwards
This is what 90% of people do, you fucking retard. Does anyone leave the house?

But we do.
Yesterday we burned a Judas.

Gloriously antisemitic custom.

There are no good Easter movies.

An American, mayhaps?

>the resurrection of our lord is a bullshit holiday

Hmmm?

>easter isn't a federal holiday
>I didn't get a day off

Easter can go rabbit itself

Hmm?

mm?

Will you guys celebrate Easter with me so I don't have to spend it alone?

Hmm?

It's strange that it still exists with all the religions and stuff, this day kinda forces christian beliefs on everyone even though most people just like it for the day off.

because in most cases they are retarded and have not even read the bible fully let alone the apocrypha.
It explains at jesuses birth it was hot, obviously not winter.

most people don't have it as a day off, only coincidentally because it's on Sunday. If it was an actual federal holiday we'd get the Monday off

More easter for my collection please

>forces christian beliefs on everyone
same with xmas. It's the most depressing time of the year too and everywhere is xmas shit for up to 3 months before the actual day.
I can't get away from it.

sounds like you have SAD

missed Good Friday service because most of my family has come down with a cold. I might have a touch of it too. Best not risk spreading it. Plus everyone was tired.

Best Easter movie coming through.
You don't like watching only horror movies in October up until Halloween.

4 day weekend here or triple rate if i wanna work

The return of the Messiah?

God's not real.

But OP i'm downloading Jesus Christ Superstar and The Gospel According to St. Matthew right now.

I'm sure God appreciates some bomb ass kino. In fact i'm sure Jesus Christ watched a lot of films during those three days. Fuck he probably watched The Sopranos too like the patrician he is.

this board celebrates passover

Do you ever wonder how April Fools Day came about? Christians just said the Pagan new Year was now a joke. Yeah, turns out they're assholes

Because as a Muslim it is not a tradition I believe in

A grand feast perhaps?

Just ate 4 eggs to celebrate easter /fit/ style

t. stickman

>Muh controlled opposition cuck religion
Go turn the other cheek for Tyrone faggot .

Do you happen to live in the "Land of the Free" perchance?

What kind of faggot church do you go to? You don't even have to go to church to be Christian.

>Muh banker Jew cuck atheism (or LARPing as pagans)
Go pretend you know what you're talking about at >>/cuck/