Netflix Viewers

:rolleyes:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK DRUMPF

actually its based off the user's scores..so hope you can roll your eyes at yourself

It's based on your viewing history and how likely you are to like it you absolute pleb

>Patton never got to genocide Communists
It still hurts

Netflix users can afford $10 a month and therefore understand that fascists like Patton, Bush, Nixon, Reagan, Trump, and Cheney are on the wrong side of history.

REKT

redditflix

>blasted his way through WWII with a ivory handled revolver and came out spotless
>dies in a low speed jeep fender bender months after he waltzed through the bloodiest war in history

I firmly believe Patton was murdered by (((them))) because he was planning on running for president (he would have won easily) and then nuking the shit out of the communists before they could dig their heals into Europe and develop nukes for themselves.

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THE FAULT OF ALT-RIGHT TROLLS.

This. OP is a faggot

Wrong. They removed stars

He believed we were fighting the wrong people and killing a nation that didn't deserve what happened to them
He believed the true enemy was the Slav and the Jew

>West Wing
>Baby boomer fan fiction
Hmmmm

jesus fuck i love tina fey

The DVD part of the site still uses the stars.

>only watch horror and action movies
>somehow amy schumer's special is a high match for me

This was a pretty good way to btfo a redditor.

>the true enemy was the Slav
What did I do :(

Patton isn't even that great of a movie

Really makes the nog jog

youtube.com/watch?v=t8Qq_06zHX4

THEY STILL RENT OUT DVDs!?!?!

Netflix = West Wing and orange is the New Black
Amazon = Man in the High Castle
Really makes you think...

And white peope?

Why do leftists keep making me feel like they hate their own country and everything it did before the current generation came along?

Checked

What's more, MacArthur agreed to enter the race so long as Patton would, and cancelled his plans once he got wind of Patton's death

get out of my board

>op doesn't understand how netflix scores work and BTFO himself

first chuckle of the day, thanks son

Because they're the only ones who are special.