Channel Awesome

Daily reminder that Chris Stuckmann's movie reviews are now more popular than Doug's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk
youtube.com/watch?v=g-Wz26MMSDQ&t=390s
youtube.com/watch?v=bkEhtD10pX0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

Post favorite reviewers:
CR!
Phelous
Obscurus Lupa
Cinema Snob
Diamanda Hagan

I always had the impression that Chris' reviews were eventually going to be more popular. And I'm glad he dropped the whole "I'm going to make sketches between the review like Doug!" thing. I actually think that helped him to be more popular

youtube.com/watch?v=fo4LOs8cQsk

SPILL WHO THE FUCKING DIDDLER IS

Moot

*Riddler
It's Jim Carrey, user.

It's in the OP. Stuckmann touched my butthole when I was a kid.

Latza's sister is fucking THICC

Rachel is always a dime but Tamara doesn't look bad here either

Why would someone line their walls with unopened amiibos? The gentleman in the black hat has shallow and lifeless eyes. Like someone who sold their soul to the devil and only a lifeless husk remains. The fellow in the Star Wars hoodie looks like he's probably very boring to talk to. Like his entire life revolves around nerd culture and any conversation would be nothing but a string of "So, did you see the new Star Wars trailer? Are you excited to see Thor 3? I shaved my chest hair into the Captain America shield!" I don't know who these guys are, but I can almost guarantee the black hat one has jacked off to the other one.

>Like someone who sold their soul to the devil and only a lifeless husk remains
That describes Doug pretty well, actually.

Same. He made X-Wing noises as he entered my boipussy.

Is that a cum stain on her shirt??

Possibly a milk stain. Mommy's got milkies.

Rachel is actually good looking, why did she want to hang out with Shuffle and Doug?

Women who want to get famous will do horrible things just to get their foot in the door.

>some autist that didn't get the joke actually had to find people to splice in between rlm sentences

yikes, i'm glad I'll never be this stupid.

Why you gotta bring Moot into this?

He did get the joke you autist, that video is just him showing them doing the exact things they were parodying.

nice channel, ass face.

I saw this the other day. That sound effect is great. I thought they were exaggerating because I don't watch any of those channels but they were in fact underselling how big of shills these fucks are.

>He did get the joke
obviously not, he had to scour the youtube and edit videos so he could understand exactly what they were making fun of even though it's actually obvious
>you autist
Wrongo bongo. The dumb faggot that made this video and possibly you are the autists here

>that video is just him showing them doing the exact things they were parodying.
Yeah. Exactly. He's so autistic he couldn't understand it without going to find videos where people were doing it. This is pure autism. The joke holds on it's own it didn't need to be explained for people with functioning brains.

As shitty as Doug has become
as shitty as EVERYONE has become

No one is as bad as Spoony

I no longer watch NC/Linkara/Brad Jones. They all either forced shitty skits into their videos making it 85% of the content

or they revealed what massive SJWs they are and cant stop forcing politics into reviews (literally half of Brads videos are just about fedora tipping or hating Drumpf now) and those are not what I wanted to watch

BUT at least they produce SOMETHING even if it is complete shit

Spoony does nothing ever but shitpost on twitter, had lose 4k in a few months because patrons are dropping him

and when he does do a livestream every few months he just insults his fans and bans them

Spoony is the worst e-celeb I cant think of, con artist piece of shit. I cannot believe I was his fan at one point.

Are these people for real?

Tis a shame they're all SJW retards.

Latza's sister is cute.

This pig hit a fucking wall. I thought she was at least 10 years older than she actually is. Goddamn.

Reminder.

You're an idiot and you have literal autism not Sup Forums trolling people autism you have actual autism.

>this guy that only makes videos about gay shit made a video about tranny shit?
>REEE HOW COULD HE?!?!?!

YOWZA

>Problem? >:3

YES, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE!

I don't think I'm a Nazi, but Malcolm needs to be put in a gas chamber.

>Nostalgia "abort em and get an awardum" Chick
>being a mom
>ever

user...

please buy Nostalgia Chicks award winning documentary she killed her husbands child for, only $19.99 + shipping and handling on DVD and Blu Ray

>guy that only makes videos about gay shit

wat grate addishun to site

The point.

Your head.

>abort em and get an awardum
holy shit lol it's so awful when you people try to be clever

at least its plausible to look for it, considering the Wakotzki Siblings went batshit insane and cut their dicks off

but yes the "Needs more gay" retard is insufferable

>post undeniable and irrefutable proof that the video maker(who only gets views on his shit tier stolen content btw) is autistic and made a video for autists
>all you can do is call me autistic while samefag phoneposting

Listen lil buddy, explaining a joke is the most autistic thing you can do. Actually going out of your way to make a video to explain the joke is even more autistic. Don't respond to me again, samefag phoneposting tism champ. It's over.

is that her mother or a trick picture and it's her father in drag?

woah, when did movie blob become a father?

i wanna spend easter with the latzas

D E E P P L O T S

I'm not new to chans, or NC, still watch him time to time. Don't have a twitter, are ALL these guys really the worst kind of liberal? And...is Malcolm really a furry?

Only in dreams.

>are ALL these guys really the worst kind of liberal?
If you mean band-wagoning idiots who put no real thought in their political views, then yes. They are the worst kind.

Yes , I cant think of any who arent liberal and worse bring it up in their videos

I could care less what opinions they have , just dont constantly force them into unrelated movie reviews

Even Phelous does it now and he was apolitical for a long time

just a decent pair of glasses would do wonders for some of these people

>Chris Stuckmann
Not a clue who this is. Love Doug though.

Again, only one of those people were me and you are a fucking retard.

>I-I-I DON'T UNDERSTAND SHIT ANYONE WITH A WORKING BRAIN UNDERSTANDS AND I WON THIS INTERNET ARGUMENT DON'T REPLY TO ME ANYMORE ;_;

lel is that you Stalker Brad you fat literally retarded janitor? How many kike candleholders have you bought for that fat slut ex girlfriend of Brad's so she'll show you her fat kike udders on the internet this month you autistic fucking don't understand basic human interaction motherfucker?

I wonder how much it bugged Lindsay that she got replaced so quickly

I wonder how much Doug enjoyed the threeway

Damn, that sucks. I don't know who Phelous or Spoony are, but that "Needs more Gay" is the kind of pushy, entitled liberal I mean.

Who's Lindsey, and who replaced her? How deep does this lore go?

nostalgia chick

There has to be a betting pool on him being a pedo somewhere right?

Balls deep, my man. It's a glorious flowering of human drama amongst the most pathetic of circumstances.

How is nostalgia fag related to her? I've seen some of her vids

Daamn, whuddup. Okay SHE'S the one I know is the worst, right? Didn't she just stop making videos? I remember she stopped showing up on the site. Fuck- can I get a quick rundown, or a long rundown in video form?

youtube.com/watch?v=g-Wz26MMSDQ&t=390s

Review kino

There is drama going back to like 2006 nigga

But basically what you need to know about TGWTG is

>They are all incompetent
>Managment is especially incompetent and leads to reviewers quitting
>They seem to keep fucking each other causing drama
>JewWario, a prominent reviewer blew his brains out

Listen to Lordkats radio show to learn a lot about them

LK is a fat annoyng cunt who abuses people too, but at least he tells us some funny BTS stuff about TGWTG

youtube.com/watch?v=bkEhtD10pX0

those are some slutty feet.

Nostalgiafag literally made her. And it was because he wanted to hit that. He has a large wife who he married for money.

She still makes videos, like 10 per year. They're pretty good to be honest

She was hired via casting couch by Doug back in 2009 as his girly counterpart. She cultivated her own stable of lolcows, became an obnoxious sjw, and left the site in 2015.

Also somewhere along the line she made a documentary about her own abortion

>I've been a huge fan of The Fast and the Curious ever since I was a kid, I own all the Blu-rays...

Hmmm so where can I get on that castingcouch action? She's hot and I unironically like her vids

>JewWario looks like a dude that might kill himself....like most of these other dudes...

>Seem to keep fucking each other-YYEEEEEEESSHHH
Fuck dude, thanks for the intro to the shitshow.

Why do you guys know so much about nostalgiafag? His shit is mediocre at best

HAHAHAHA fuckin zoinks, my dude. Christ

Are there any good reviewers, like, at all?

>the calves on Latza's brother
MIRIN HARD OVER HERE SENPAITACHI

>built like a brick shithouse
>long and dense hair
>studly
>not autistic
Poor Latza man. He has to live with the reality that his bro is a total Chad.

some will tell you RLM but thats a lie , they are as cancer as anyone on TGWTG

Do you think he ever has to listen to his chad brother banging hot chicks through the wall? Do you think he ever cries when his brother and the girl get done banging and put on some RLM reviews as they snuggle post-coitus and Paul is painfully forced to listen to it all night long.

>H-hey kid...wanna..talk about Mario?

Alright I found some good shit on her tweet, dumping 3

Gross

Watching as TGWT/Channel Awesome collapses and its creators die or go insane is something of a Sup Forums tradition.

There have been several insiders who've leaked some of the insane shenanigans that went on behind the scenes here over the years.

You wouldn't? Just a bit?

Is this an excerpt from Movieslob's book? I remember someone saying that he compares Super Mario 3 to the Kennedy Assassination or something like that

This one takes the cake

Nah, I know her uterus is a graveyard

oops