Is Rick and Morty to intelligent for Sup Forums?

is Rick and Morty to intelligent for Sup Forums?

>LICK MY BALLS, MORTY. LICK LICK LI-LICK MY BALLS! IT IS THE ONLY WAY!

>to

well memed

>*burps* Morty *burp* nothing matters in life your parents hate you
>Morty there's nothing wrong with abortions
>*burp* *burp* *burp* science and nihilism Morty

Is that the Back to the Future ripoff cartoon? What's with the weird lips?

dude baby's first nihilism lmao

>DUDE religion is dumb, stop having kids, marriage is bad LMAO
Wow this show is smart like me!

GOD ISN'T REAL

>to

Lol the irony

>What's with the weird lips?
It's somewhat of an homage to Ren & Stimpy.

jesus

>tfw

GOD?

Sup Forums is full of christcucks who get ultra triggered by the show, kinda sad they will never be able to enjoy it

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little rick and morty thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic random rick joke isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a cartoon. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “HAHA MORTY PICKLE RICK HAHA PICKLE RICK *BUURRRP* MORTY”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Holy shit there are like 10 R&M posts in the first 3 pages. It's time to admit you like the show Sup Forums.

It's pretty obvious all of the people calling it Reddit and Memey haven't actually watched it.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

I highly doubt Sup Forums even has real Christians, it's probably hair larping fags

>watching a reddit show

*just

Bump

yeah

Give this thread a bump. : D )-) )-) )-)