Canadian School of Speed Skating

Canada just won Gold for the 10km speed skate!

No Canadian has won Gold before -- the last medal was bronze in the 1930s.

Anyone want some skating lessons? Dutchbros welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the dutch are sore losers, they'll whine about this for years

and you're a fucking faggot, you'll suck dick for years

reminder this tripfag shit talked the netherlands the whole time and is just looking for attention

Good luck in your other events! You'll win gold for sure!

Looking forward to 500m and other relay races!

>half dutchmen wind for canada

your welcome!

you're* wins*

case in point

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

Celebration thread with Canadian bros!

Speed skating?
I'd rather go speed dating

History behind Dutch/Belgium rivalry?

>Bloeman
>Canadian

They're our rebellious countrymen, you're not only a retarded tripfag but don't know basic history?

Once a beautiful flower, today a fucking leaf

I don't care much about Dutch history.

The only Dutch history I know is that Dutch built a colony in China and then they got their fort destroyed and their women raped.

Dutch settlers came back for the Dutch women but the Dutch women prefer to stay with their Chinese husbands instead.

That's how the phenotype of red hair still exists in some parts of China today.

Oh I see, so Netherlands use to be a huge country? But Belgian now broke away and took a large portion?

Like how UK lost Canada + USA.

Belgium is the underachieving sibling who staid at home with his parents until they died.

We used to have like half of Belgium as a republic, then Napoleon raped us for a few years, then we got all of Belgium when Napoleon got defeated and new borders were decided, then we lost Belgium 15 years later because the French part were rebel scum and because they're all filthy catholics.

We also used to own New York, Suriname, Indonesia & Sri Lanka (and more stuff in that general area), South Africa and more various trading posts along the route to Indonesia/Japan.

We owned Indonesia until slightly after WW2, we had Suriname until the 80s, and we still have 6 irrelevant small caribbean islands.

I know about the Caribbean islands from baseball since there were some tall half-Dutch black pitchers.

Didn't you know you owned Indonesia for a bit after WW2, cool fact.

If by China you mean Taiwan, you are wrong.

Even though Taiwan is next to China, when we arrived their and claimed it as our own, it was still inhabited by stone age hunter gatherers.

We encouraged Chinese to move into Taiwan so we could tax them and make money. The naval gazing Chinese only got interested in this Island once enough Chinese were living there.

As for the red hair, the Uyghurs in the West of China have blond and red hair.

Will Kramer get executed for shaming Nederland that badly?

Wanna trade Bloemen for Marrit Leenstra and Kramer?

We owned Indonesia from the 1600s until like 1948 mate, not just for a bit after ww2. The spice trade is what made us the richest and biggest superpower in the 1600s, until the French and English got so jealous they buttfucked us together.

Kramer is done and finished, this broke his feeble spirit. By the way, he's a dickhead too

>Didn't you know you owned Indonesia for a bit after WW2
>for a bit
Almost 400 years, but who is counting

How many gold does Leenstra have? If we trade Blowman we exchange 1 gold for like 5+. Clear win for Canada.

Being the most dominant speedskater of all time earns you the right to some arrogance, Urbanus

0 but maybe you can work your magic on her.

>walloonies hating on their superiors even though their entire existence relies on the flemish aka the dutch

>Dutch father
>Dutch mother
>spends first 20 years in the Netherlands
>speaks Dutch
>Dutch coach

He’s Dutch.

This. Never heard him even utter a single word of Canadian.

After the Glorious Revolution a lot of traders moved from Amsterdam to London, so it lost the position as the biggest spice trade port. So basically we cucked ourselves.

Just after Napoleon The Netherlands didn't mean shit. You can see that also in architecture, since there are not a lot of buildings from that time. Trade moved to gold and coal. The Walloons did way better than the north during the early Industrial Revolution, since they had a lot of coal and factories. They revolted because of that and because of the French pushing them to make the south French. The Flemish were the real victims.

This logic sounds like the Koreans claiming Chloe. Bloemanthefuckout!!!

love a good redemption story

Tbf, there is no Canadian identity. They're cucks who have no national pride and they consist of many races unlike us.

bit rude la

Den Vaderland getrouwe

"Vaderland"
Which was meant to be spain, when the fucker actually came from Nassau, which is in what is now germany.
Even then those fuckers had no identity.
It was a very good performance, well-deserved gold!

I'm sure this thread will be full of heartfelt congratulations from the dutch to the country that rescued them from the nazis and only demanded a yearly tulip tribute in return.

Say this in a hockey thread and see what happens.

>t. Ben ik van Duitsen bloed

>The great dutch "Race"

>3 medals in 94 years

We only need one hour

>We only need one hour
To lose a war?

hi kippers

5 days you mean? We live in a small country, don't forget.

>Canadians actually need a Dutch person to win a medal at speed skating

we win medals in short track, because it's easy to turn any rink into that
other than calgary and vancouver I don't know if there's another long track

What short track medals? I only see one and it's bronze

>5 days you mean?
lol. If it makes you feel better.

>5 days
So that's how long it takes a dutch to run from one side of his country to another.

>No Canadian has won Gold before -- the last medal was bronze in the 1930s.
What? Jeremy Wotherspoon didn't win a medal??? He was pretty badass.

this is REAL speed-skating, long-track. None of that gimmicky short-fall bullshit.

Germany wanted to invade the Netherlands within a day, just like Denmark. We were armed with prehistoric guns that we used against Napoleon. I'm not feeling any pride or shame for this

>We were armed with prehistoric guns that we used against Napoleon.
You were using flint lock muskets? Okay there, bud. Pull the other one.

isn't there a leaf on the dutch soccer team?

It was an undercover dutchmen all along

>>Dutch father
Nope.
His father is Canadian. He was born in Bathurst, New Brunswick, m8.
And he's wearing a leaf, not a generic horizontal tricolour in the most overused flag colours ever.

Think Canada/US

>there is no Canadian identity
That is absolute bullshit.

>Canada/US
That's one of the mildest rivalries on the planet though.

No similarity whatsoever.
Besides, Canada and the USA have always been best bros, and Belgium and the Netherlands look down on each other.

Yes it's true, we all looked like this!

Born in Leiderdorp according to Wikipedia. He is Dutch

The "Korean" women's hockey team has a Canadian coach and Canadian and American players. The goal they scored, their first ever, was scored by a Harvard student from North Carolina. lol
The Japanese women's hockey team also has Canadians on it, Idk if there are Americans on it.

Truy shady: in the Brazil Olympics, apparently Britain had 3 or 4 trans athletes competing as women -- but they refused to identify them, so the whole women's team looks suspect.

Wikipedia:

"Bloemen's father, Gerhard-Jan Bloemen, is a general practitioner in Gouda and has dual Dutch-Canadian citizenship, being born in Bathurst, New Brunswick..."

>Bloemen's father, Gerhard-Jan Bloemen, is a general practitioner in Gouda and has dual Dutch-Canadian citizenship, being born in Bathurst, New Brunswick, a few years before his Dutch parents returned with him to the Netherlands.

You forget a part of the sentence, leaf.

What are the cornerstones of Canadian identity?

>zero(0) WRs
>zero(0) 10k golds in the olympics
>2nd in Adelskalender
yikes

shopping on boxing day
last trip to the lake on labour day
starting summer on victoria day
toronto elimination day
october thanksgiving
terry fox run

I just noticed the Canadian announcers sound like Alex Jones and Lauren Southern

>Leafs elimination day

Literally my favourite day every year!

LOSERS SINCE 67 LADS

CONGRATULATIONS CANADA
MY HAT HAS MORE TALENT THAN THE REST OF YOU COMBINED

Also, I missed Sup Forums shitposting at Korea after last week's women's 3000m relay, but I watched it and this is a similar thread, so to any Koreans lurking let me just say:
I'M AMERICAN
SON OF A BITCH KOREAN
KOREAN IS ICE MONKEY
DO YOU WANT A 3000m WOMEN'S RELAY GOLD?
DO YOU WANT A NEW WORLD RECORD AFTER AN EARLY FALL?
KOREAN IS ICE MONKEY DISGUSTING
PSY IS A MURDERER
FUCKING SOUTH KOREA
[spoiler]You did good, Korea[/spoiler]