*BURPPP God's not real Morty

>*BURPPP God's not real Morty
>Sup Forums throws an autistic fit that somebody wrote a character whose sense of humor isn't mean to be taken at face value
>Everybody is *URP* stupid but me, your parents are fucking idiots Morty
>Sup Forums is secretly ashamed deep down that Rick is actually a spot on parody of the way that they perceive themselves as being superior to everybody else around them because they know top secret memes and got straight B's in high school instead of playing sports
>WUBBALUBBADUBDUB LICK LICK LICK MY BALLS
>Sup Forums, having mentally trained themselves to hate fun in defense of DC comics, smashes their keyboard against the wall and uses their phone to post unfunny copypastas in attempts to derail threads that criticize their lack of taste and entry level opinions
>mmmmm get schwifty
>Sup Forums's heart explodes and he dies, but not before audibly announcing his sage to let everybody know that he is the clear winner of the argument and then reporting the posts he doesn't like because we wouldn't want anybody's feelings to get hurt by a cartoon, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Lp6OxflkNX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WUB A DUB DUB DUB DUB!

Cancerous post, but it still made me chuckle.

>tfw to intelligent to not watch Rick and Morty

you have 3 (three) seconds to defend this

>WAHHH the Bible says divorce is wrong!!!

>I'll post a Rick and Morty hate thread everyday until they actually care about and hate Rick and Morty! That'll show the bullies over at reddit!

Anti white jewry at its finest.

He's not wrong.

MTGOW Reddit /r9k/ fedora tipping Jew bullshit.

You do realize that Jerry and Beth's marriage still working after both seasons is demonstrating the falsehood of his words, yes? You do remember that planetwide consciousness he fell in love with, yes?

>"just a chemical reaction"
>"god doesnt exist"
100% reddit athiest thinking. They will say this shit, then defend muslims, women and jews for their beliefs in god and defend their evil lies. But say no to white Christianity! Its cuck & morty: the show for nu-males.

>facts are jewish

Are people supposed to like this character? Or any character on the show?

Anti-Reddit pogrom when?

Good post.

SHUT UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP
I BECAME A MILITANT EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN IN 2015 AND I AM FULLY REDPILLED ON THE JEWS AND THEIR EVIL "FUN"

What if your marriage is based on science?

I honestly like R&M, but Schwifty is one of my least favorite, and pretty unfunny.

Good luck ;)

Then it would not exist.

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

JIDF go back to Sup Forums

How in the fuck could "I'm a reddit tier MRA faggot" ever be considered a """fact""" lmao.

You're supposed to find him funny, but think he's ultimately a piece of shit, because he kind of is. He shows moments when he cares, but a lot of his hijinks put the family in real danger and he constantly puts down Morty.

He's like House

Amen brother, nobody should be allowed to criticize the divinity of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

America was founded as a Protestant theocracy and no other voices or opinions should EVER be considered as acceptable

Praise Israel

>focus on silence

the statistical probabilities in a study would neither validate or invalidate your personal experience or actions. I'm about to take a piss. Pissing is based on science.

What caused this?

Yes brother, that's why I'm MGTOW now!

Making a site where there's something for literally just about anyone helps.

He's going to lock her up any day now
#MAGA #Draintheswamp

Go back to JIDF school faggot. I'm responding to things that have been explicitly mentioned while you flounder and make shit up.

WTF? I love Reddit now! Almsot as much as I love McDonald's Szechuan sauce!

vocaroo.com/i/s0Lp6OxflkNX

>le legitimate argument face
>calls everything he doesnt agree with JIDF
checks out, heil hitler my dude

correct

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little rick and morty thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic random rick joke isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a cartoon. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “HAHA MORTY PICKLE RICK HAHA PICKLE RICK *BUURRRP* MORTY”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.

upvote

Can you faggots keep your shitposting in one thread?

Look how fu*burp*cking mad he is

and strangefully, quran says women can divorce if they want

>show is literally 1 letter away from being titled "cuck and morty"
>people still watch this shit

I am glad I am smart

But that's two letters. And you could say it's one letter away from Dick and Morty but then you'd like it you gigantic faggot

don't respond to me again. i didn't give anyone authorization to reply to me YOU FUCK. if anyone replies to one of my posts again i will not be reading them, so DO NOT DO IT

hehe pickle Rick

>Dick and Morty
Lol. ;^)

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

Is Sup Forums getting raided? There's over a dozen rick and morty threads up right now.

Lick my dick Morty

Sup Forums, let me honestly ask you, are posts like these real? Are people on this board really this insane?

If you don't understand you are the Reddit.

That episode was like a self-caricature of R&M, but I'm not convinced the writers are that self aware.

>All that terrorist defending in one image.

You can't prove him wrong

shit on the floor!

>Haha dude the bad guy is always the good guy irl XDD

Actually science and statistics say divorce is wrong as well. But fuck those, right?

>Dude le rebels are based lmao
>Dude muh gassing
>muh bakeries
>muh hospitals

Why is this same thread posted every day....

once you realize they are made by butthurt over the wall roasties, you begin to laugh at how stupid they are

More like Reddit and Normie

Honestly wondering, are these auto posted or something or does someone really enjoy generating the same threads daily

Burpposting is the only redeeming feature of this shitty year so far

Imagine if there was an alt-right version of this show where everything was the exact opposite

>I'd watch the h*ck outta this

This one is new, because it's actually making fun of Sup Forums autists that hate rick and morty because it challenges their sheltered worldview.

God is dead

didnt they literally just get a divorce?

>implying divorces aren't caused by harpy cunts hitting menopause and/or realizing their government will force their ex to pay double their salary in alimony

this is blackpill mentality which was the norm for Sup Forums long before the redditpill. you fucking Sup Forums normies invaded en masse like middle eastern refugees and brought your retarded far right ideas with you. nihilism is much closer to the true heart of Sup Forums than fascism is

That exists. It's called MDE and it sucked cock.

>muh secret club ideology
great argument faggot

Agreed.

It's not about Sup Forums being a secret club. It's about the overwhelming tide of faggots now outnumbering the older posters.

Ye I had a choice between a gf or science, I chose science.

HEY MORDOR

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*

YOU KNOW MORDOR

THE FUNNY THING ABOUT GOD

IS THAT THERE ISN'T ONE

*jetpacks away

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*

>phones become made to access websites
>people start accessing websites via their phones
fascinating discovery

Yeah it is actually a great argument relative to this discussion.

has literally nothing to do with 'defend this'

>killing women and children is based if they have different opinions
>everybody who disagrees with him being able to indiscriminately kill all of his people is a terrorist
Wew, awesome cherry picking btw, I'm sure you'll get lots of up votes on /sg/

>women and children
>shitting on /sg/
>"indicriminately kill"

>>>r/the_donald

So this thread just showed me there is a huge overlap in Sup Forumstards and R&M's hating autists. Unsurprising really, Sup Forums has no real sense of humor.

These threads are blatantly ironic you fucking plumbus.

*BARRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SUCK MY DICK MARTY, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BUMP THE THEADS MARTY

Episode 1 of season 3 they get divorced :)

>looking forward to watching a shitposting thread about a tv show
>instead shitposting about politics
At this point Sup Forums should get the /fur/ treatment. I don't mind neonazis or tumblrinas or whatever, but I'm a fan of not every board getting shitted the fuck up and at this point I think the nuclear option needs to be put on the table. The moderators are clearly incapable of banning all of this fucking bullshit.

If it sucked so hard why did SJW's have to rally to get it cancelled rather than just letting it die on its own?

good trips

Not an argument.

more like... reddit and memey.. heh

its impossible to moderate because political discussion is sometimes a natural part of film, tv, video games, even anime, etc. if all political discussion got you perma banned then it would indirectly impact discussion of other hobbies.

only thing i can think of is if you call someone a jew/shill or if you call someone a nazi/stormfag you get banned. that would cut probably half of the Sup Forums and anti Sup Forums shitposting down

Who makes these threads?

EPIC

Where do you think the spiel about liberals turning conservative comes from wise goy.

>when you've been Sup Forums for almost a decade and these whinos think everyone was suddenly replaced with rightwingers.

Accept it, most libs on Sup Forums are dyed in the wool redditors.

how did it even get to this point?
I mean sure, there was always racism on Sup Forums, but it didn't infect every single thread.

If the hardcore racists think they're in good company they move on in and act like they own the place.

the same is true for Redditors or any other kind of sub-group. Cancer generals weren't a thing a few years ago, and now this board is infested with them, full of people who weren't even from here in the first place.

Sup Forums userbase is younger than ever, dip

what does it say about a person that wants the approval of a group they don't like?

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Nice trips.

But that doesn't negate anything I've said regarding the old guard, oldfags are far more likely to be right than left on here, right leaning redditors wouldn't even be on here otherwise if there was no precedent for this kind of thing.