What are your thoughts on this show?

What are your thoughts on this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Lp6OxflkNX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm spent on Redit and Memey shitposting. This paltry offering is all I have left.

It's reddit.

It's shit.

>Boy, that life support sure is expensive, Doc. I-I-my-we could bare-I-my-my... grandmammy was on life support. I-I don't even know how people pay for it. It's really... it's just out of control, Doc. Last time I heard life support, it sure does cost a lot of money with the... with the health insurant problems. H-How does this Scud guy pay for it? 'Cause we didn't even pay for it.

i really liked it, then reddit started talking about it so i lost interest and started lamenting it.

First season was a fortunate fluke.
Second season went downhill but had its occasional moment.
Not bothering with season 3.

I sure do love talking about Rick and Morty on my secret club Sup Forums!

>*BURPPP God's not real Morty
>Sup Forums throws an autistic fit that somebody wrote a character whose sense of humor isn't mean to be taken at face value
>Everybody is *URP* stupid but me, your parents are fucking idiots Morty
>Sup Forums is secretly ashamed deep down that Rick is actually a spot on parody of the way that they perceive themselves as being superior to everybody else around them because they know top secret memes and got straight B's in high school instead of playing sports
>WUBBALUBBADUBDUB LICK LICK LICK MY BALLS
>Sup Forums, having mentally trained themselves to hate fun in defense of DC comics, smashes their keyboard against the wall and uses their phone to post unfunny copypastas in attempts to derail threads that criticize their lack of taste and entry level opinions
>mmmmm get schwifty
>Sup Forums's heart explodes and he dies, but not before audibly announcing his sage to let everybody know that he is the clear winner of the argument and then reporting the posts he doesn't like because we wouldn't want anybody's feelings to get hurt by a cartoon, right?

It's good and not reddit.

t. reddit

It's literally Reddlt: The show.

>sense of humor
>Rick and morty

I stopped reading there.

I like this guy who saves all of my copypastas, it makes me feel accomplished

Upvoted!

I guarantee you've never seen this show in your life you fucking faggot, I'll slit you're throat neck

I watched two seasons of it. It's really shit.

Why are you defensive over a shitty children's cartoon?

>A-at least the writing is good though

"No!"

vocaroo.com/i/s0Lp6OxflkNX

>i-its shit
>watch dozens of episodes of it
fuck off reddit

It really is complete shit, and I know that because I've seen it?

Why does this upset you? Are you reddit?

>only watch a couple of episodes
>YOU DIDNT GIVE IT A CHANCE!!!

Why would you invest you time into watching a show that you regard as shit?
That's like me willingly eating pounds of feces knowing that it's feces.

most adult animation is devoid of creativity, and this show fits into this generalization well

i think it's pretty good. i like that it takes its sci fi premises somewhat seriously, or at least with some internal consistency. it's a legit sci fi adventure show, not just a joke delivery system like most animated comedies

i also like that even though Rick is edgy as fuck, he's usually depicted as sad and pathetic as well, and Morty keeps the show morally grounded. it's actually less nihilistic than something like Family Guy

I think the fanbase is retarded.

It was only after I finished and did some light research that I realized
>Every joke is a reference or fart joke
>Every plot is a reference
>The characters are boring as fuck
>the dialogue is dog shit

I watched it all in one night because I had to stay awake, but when it was finished and i thought back over it, it was boring predictable shit.

>needed to do light research to realize that
kys yourself kiddo reddit

Whatevs

>The characters are boring as fuck

i only like jerry, others are just a stereotipical teenage girl, a whiny coward, a drunk -single- married mom, and the Reddit-man.

>did some light research
okay buddy, you can go back now if you want, i know that forming your own opinion is hard

>Enjoys the cuck character

Ok reddit, calm down. Put down the upboat and no one gets hurt

It has its moments, but it also jerks itself off too much to be truly great

There he is. There he goes again
Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little rick and morty thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic random rick joke isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a cartoon. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “HAHA MORTY PICKLE RICK HAHA PICKLE RICK *BUURRRP* MORTY”.
You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.
And that’s all you’ll ever be.