Watch my league

One more day till you watch our league

Lol. All the decent players have already left for lower leagues in England.
Like the fans.

They should come back and stop fucking bandwagonning. LOI could easily be better than the SPL if he fans committed to it. To much money going across the Irish sea

I'm not watching this shit

Explain yourself

Is it comfy

Yes, also the game that's live on tv tomorrow night will probably have some crowd trouble

What's to explain? Some of the players are only slightly better at football than I am. It's shit

kek

The League of Ireland should just pool all their resources into a single professional club in Dublin and then petition to join the Football League.

>yfw Dublin United wins the Premiers Hip

For me, it's Cork City

Nah

And why do you think that is. Theres absolutely no money in the game because of fans like you. The best players wouldn't leave at the first opportunity to sit on prestons bench if they got paid properly. It all starts with the fans

I'm not a fan

it's shit

This one Irish lad being so passionate about the league has made me a fan. See you in tomorrow's game thread

>TFW the most based city in Ireland doesn't even have a soccer team

Is Dunedalk still elite?

And one outside of the republic does. Based Derry City!!!

No. Sold their best players to Preston who then loaned them out down the lower leagues.

>TFW no Kilkenny Derry derby

Do you not understand why it's shit though? People like you are too blame

stop stealing memes it’s not funny

I'll aim to make a thread. I'm going to bohemian fc v shamrock rovers. Which is live on rte2 so you might get a stream

Portugal failed though so it's someone else's turn. I don't expect success but I'm going to try

>Cork City
>it's not located on portugal