Half-breed thread

Mulattofag here, ready and willing to answer any questions about my mixed-race heritage and general nigger questions.

Pic related; not me, but I definitely resemble this bright, young didnondo muffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XP0J2eDPIjU
nypost.com/2016/06/12/professor-who-donates-sperm-in-city-bathrooms-has-sired-22-kids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watchu doin on this site boy?

Which parent was black?

dont reproduce

mixed-up for a reason...its the crazy white blood inside of them.

Why do mullatos always prefer their black identity over their white identity?

Well I guess this is a stupid question (it's because they always look more black than white baring rare exceptions).

Any way as a mullato do you have any affinity for white people at all?

My dad. I'm a meme.
I don't plan on, quadroons are ugly genetic shits.

What's your opinion of black people?

>too white for the black kids and too black for the white
kill yourself.

Do you plan to leave the white women alone?

light bright dam sure aint white

Do you think that Mixed race people have an inherent bias towards wanting white people to race mix, meaning that pure white people no longer exist?

And if so, do you think this is because they are angry/jealous that they are not pure white and therefore want nobody else to be able to be pure white?

>My dad. I'm a meme.

I actually can't really relate to that, friend. Being raised with all white immediate family in a predominately white Canada (pre-mass immigration), I can't really relate to my black half.
We don't have any niggers in Ontario. Well, we have some nigger females, but the black folk are fine imo.
bix nood finna

What do you think of White men stealing your women?

Drake?

did he stick around? From what I see, in Canada black dads stick around but they have to overcompensate by thugging up their clothes insanely... when coming to the kids playground jej

>quadroons are ugly
I'm ugly, senpai?

>My dad.

more, did he stay with your mother and live with him? rather, were they married? did he cheat on her?

need to know if you're a true meme

That's a really interesting way of thinking of it. I have a huge issue with white-black relationships, generally because black males are shit fathers. I also don't mind my half-breed background, except when people mistake me as Greek. fucking greeks
>implying that a white woman and a black man having a mixed daughter and the mixed daughter and a white man having a black son doesn't make it white

>did he stick around?
>more, did he stay with your mother and live with him? rather, were they married? did he cheat on her?
>need to know if you're a true meme

Read here

>I actually can't really relate to that, friend. Being raised with all white immediate family in a predominately white Canada (pre-mass immigration), I can't really relate to my black half.

do you really even have to ask

No idea where he is, but I do know (from past scattered correspondence) that he's a pathological liar and a deadbeat. I didn't even get a huge dick out of it so what the fuck?
Definitely.

FUUUUU 24-karat meme. hope he died or smth
sorry for having a shitbag for a dad, yo. not even fucking racist

what a useless fucking post, he did not address our questions at all

Also;
they lived together in a shitty apartment for a bit, never really cared to ask
they weren't married, so I'm a bastard and a halfbreed
I don't think he cheated on her while they were together

how meme/10?

the real question is, why was your mother stupid enough to 1. fuck him and 2. have his child

we understand your dad dindi nuffin and was just hittin some white pussy, but the real blame lies on your mother for lettingthat happen desu

Does your mother have like, a whore-like manner? Does she see herself as trash?

>tfw mixed race but the other race is persian

Mommy/daddy issues. Like, she had/has major unresolved issues with my grandparents. I don't really have to go into what issues since parent problems into your late twenties = black men.
She's certainly not the most polished woman, but she hold herself and me to a high degree, I would say. She also worked extremely hard as a single mother and I have a ton of respect and love for her.

10/10 meme, bastard halfbreed raised by a sinle mom

you're woke as fuck dude, shit. never heard a black/mixed bro be this aware of the drill.

keep talking and we will all get through this, there's millions of mixed girls out there that you can vibe with and your kids won't have these racial issues.

mfw anglo with founding fathers blood
mixed with some Lebanese blood.

Don't know if I'm more semitic or persian or dirty mudshit from my father's side but my grandfather kind of looked like erdogan

real persian or mudshit persian?

Thanks boys!

Lmao if I was half sandnigger I'd definitely consider suicide

What race are you most attracted to?

Is your father or your mother the black one?

Do you feel that you're smarter than most niggers?

Oh man you got me laffin
>my meme background may get reposted one day on Sup Forums
>persians think they're different from the other brown people with guns and scimitars

>Metis master race
Feels good, man

>implying Persians are arab tier

Ssssshhhh!!!
DON'T SAY IT LOUD!!

Inbreeds might hear u

Do Canada a favour and kill yourself or move to Brazil where you belong

>What race are you most attracted to?
Of the two? White girls, hands down. Black women will have you believe that they're comparable, which is just not true except for the top 10%. There's nothing attractive about pancake tits and fake hair my dude.

>Is your father or your mother the black one?
Dad black, mom white though I answered this at the very top of the thread.

>Do you feel that you're smarter than most niggers?
I was super smart through practically all of public school, though I dropped off hard in high school. Even so, I'm no gimmedats level of intelligence.

>aboriginals
>on my pool-hockey accessory Taiwanese forum

OP what do you think about Medieval Rus' and the Tatar Yoke?

youtu.be/XP0J2eDPIjU

Never mind the second question.

Do you know your dad?

post more man, Canada flags have been super cucked lately especially on Sup Forums

What race do you hate?

Not currently. He was around consistently for the first 8 or so years of my life, then he dipped hard. He tried to get back in contact once or twice but never made a solid effort outside of posting weird Black Panther shit on my Facebook wall.

Seconded.

I can't really say I hate one race as a whole, but I do love to shit on the low-tier blacks/whites/muslims that give their decent fellows a bad name. Race war when

How did your mom and dad hookup? Is your mom a coalburning race traitor degenerate? Was she into bbc?

>posting weird Black Panther shit on my Facebook wall.

i call bullshit

molyneux was right

Hes always right. Im going to give my daughters the most loving nurturing upbringing possible, for many reasons but one being so they stay away from blacks.

Do you wish you were more black? More white?

Is your mother of above average intelligence?

Why do you think your mother was attracted to your father?

How does the attached image make you feel?

You answered the one while I was thinking of questions.

> daddy issues

I would say "I wish I was", but I don't. Gave me a good reason to axe that absentee parent fag.
What was he right about, specifically? I've only ever seen the first 5-6 minutes of one his videos about jews, I think.

>More black? More white?
I wouldn't mind being a bit darker so I could get away with saying "nigga" in public, but I tan super well so it's good 25% of the year.

>Is your mother of above average intelligence?
I suppose? I have a sinking suspicion that she's more left-wing that I had previously thought, but it doesn't come up much.

>Why do you think your mother was attracted to your father?
Tall, dark and would get her mom and dad's panties in a ruffle.

>How does the attached image make you feel?
Maybe black men wouldn't die so much in the US if they stopped getting shot.

That picture absolutely ruined the softie I had going on.

I'm half white too, except my dad is white and mom is mexican. It's weird because I get treated like a white male. This SJW started telling me about my male privilege and I told her to fuck off. Triggering intensified and then I told her she's racist because I'm half Mexican.
>TFW

When are you moving to Brazil?

How ashamed were/are your grandparents of you?

How does it feel to be the product of Jewish propaganda?

That probly means you are ~70%

Does your mother hate niggers now?

What side would you prefer to fight on in the upcoming race war and why?

>black dad
im so sorry, WM/BF here

>Mexican is a race

You're probably a quarter indio at best.

pissing myself laughing at that image

>that pic
>"what is he doing with the gun pointed to his head?"
>"us a favor"

god bless you user, wherever you are

I'm dating a half-black, half-Ashkenazi Jew 22 y.o man (pic related).

I love him and he is an extremely intelligent, rational, and caring person.

I hope this doesn't sound presumptuous, but that seems like a pretty good mix. Would you say to identify more strongly with your hispanic or white background?
Also, I wish we had more overbearing SWJs up here sometimes. I relish the day when some tumblrina waddles over to me to talk about BLM so I can call her a nigger. I've even been practicing my shit eating grin.

They love me. I've never heard a lick about them being ashamed/disgraced by me being halfblack, but they (and the rest of my immediate family) all strongly dislike my father.

This would probably be important to note; my mom was adopted. So maybe that might play into it?

I'm fairly racist, so I don't think they got what they were looking for.

Don't think so, but she has a few choice words for Indians here in Canada.

White double-agent hopefully, but I'm also content to sit back and watch.

His mom was the African-American.

>Gave me a good reason to axe that absentee parent fag.

ask him what?

I don't think you're necessarily the product of Jewish propaganda.

Sometimes you just fall in love with someone, even when you don't expect to.

Not OP, but I'm the same mix. I don't really align with either, but people don't know I'm black until I tell them on PSN.

I generally align with more conservative politics. I think Sowell, Friedman, Smith, and Hayek are pretty based. Ben Shapiro is pretty cool too. Black people on Twitter call me an Uncle Tom because I don't support BLM terrorists and identify the welfare state and shitty culture as the problem.

LMFAO shills are out in full force today boys, give them tons of (You)s and embarrass them

I'm the same mix half of me wants to work the other half wants to kill me.

I only like Latin women which is all good because if I breed with these blonde hoes then I'd be ruining the white race.

Overall it feels bretty good. I can pretty much say 'at least I'm not a nigger'

And yes I still get talked to about white priviledge, but whenever I'm in a bad part of town, the mexicans talk to me in spanish and protect me from the niggers. Feels good man.

How do black people feel about white people listening to rap music?

>Thomas Sowell

fuck yeah dude, he actually proves the "you can't understand blacks unless you are one" meme

I've always thought the same shit that he has, but the difference is I haven't written books with shitloads of evidence

in other words, American blacks are fucked because of liberal policies and the degredation of religion in our country

t. white as snow American mongrel

>tfw half slav
>tfw other half is halved into armenian and jew
>tfw not even jewish

This shit sucks. I'm too ethnic to be a part of any white subgroup that doesn't primarily clean toilets or trick out old Hondas but clearly white to anyone left oriented.

When the race war comes, I'm fucked regardless of who wins.

>mfw Jews cucking blacks

nypost.com/2016/06/12/professor-who-donates-sperm-in-city-bathrooms-has-sired-22-kids/

bullshit about the white race, if you are a based homie it's all good. a mixed race based bro is infinitely better than a pure white crossdressing faggot.

Why am I a shill?
He even watches TRUMP rallies with me (>pic related) and wants us both to be armed.

#LiveFreeOrDie, motherfuckers.

You should run for prime minister. You're Barack all over again

English, French, Dutch, Lithuanian, Black.
Only 25%Black, so I pass as white. Got a nice permanentry tan, though. People assume I'm Italian or native. Or some whitewashed hispanic. Dad half black half lithuanian. His dads full on Mississippi black. Lived in a shack as a kid.

Moms side is all white anglo. New york. Grandma is white supreme. Keeps track of our family lineage pretty far back

Real, dad looks like the supreme leader of iran

>american

Let me guess, part injun and negro??

>Leafs

no you're not buddy, if you dress like an adult and treat people with respect you will earn that in return.

it's only the truly racist liberal whites and jews that turn away people like you

That's a cool-as-fuck mix!

I don't know exactly what you're saying, but your one post implied that OP's mom getting BLACKED and ditching him to a life of fatherlessness was "falling in love"

Well if it helps much my dad was born and raised in Minnesota. My great grandparents on his side moved from Norway and Sweden. He moved to California and was a beach bum surfer then he went to University in San Diego and met my mom. My mom is from Mexico City but became a citizen. She was supposed to marry some mexican dude but got my grandpa to pay for her to go to school in America. I look like this but with blue eyes. Most women ask if I'm Italian.

>Be Puerto Rican
>Italian
>French
>Polish
>Russian

What do I do Sup Forums I didn't ask for this.

Individual blacks may have individual feelings on the matter, but I think "why?" Post 2006 rap barring a few artists have contributed much of worth or note

I think I'm mulatto, as well. Even know my dad is mulatto and my mom is white.

*nothing much of note

I believe the better non-PC term is quadroon, but I don't think it matters.

what's worse? being a half breed or being from Canada?

No.

I meant what I said-- that his existence is not necessarily the result of Jewish propaganda, as one poster said.

I'm happy that my half-black bf inherited the high Ashkenazi IQ.

>Any way as a mullato do you have any affinity for white people at all?

Mutt here. Fuck no. Fuck you cracka-ass-crackas.

I'm also mixed. However, I look like a fucking weird German beast of a man. Very masculine features, big penor, but pale as fuck with pink lips. Father is African, Italian, French. Mother is Irish, German, Romanian. Family is a mix of all colors. Literally all of them. Race doesn't make sense in our family, and this is what makes me realize that nationality is more significant than race all day. Race is a meme to separate people.

fuck off fat race mixing whore a and your boyfriends head is tinier then my ballsack he looks like che guevarra with a shrunken head

are you "passing"? would you like to be?

>dad is white
>mom is mulatto
>tfw came out shitbrown with frizzy hair
>based Jews with their media brainwashing have brainwashed all of the girls to love people like me

Feels good

How does it feel to be the product of 2 generations of bad decisions?