Dutch football is doomed

Dutch football is doomed, and hopefully it will cease to exist soon
> The days of the gifted steet footballer who somehow makes it to the top is coming to an end

Football Made in Germany | Documentaries
youtube.com/watch?v=3beI0f8G-3A

You've all seen my posts with links to "Can england win the next world cup". Well I found another documentary using the German example. Yet the KNVB is more busy with gaining consenus instead of chosing a course and sticking with it

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/51391314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your team is not as good as in 2010. Fact No 1.
Even when you were very good you honestly didn't take the matter into your own hands to win a thing. Fact No 2.

I honestly believe u guys do have some solid players (I can't really rate eredivisie in its current state) like Wijnaldum Van DIjk Janssen and they re at good age but u probably miss lots of key players who were the reason of your previous "success".
Many teams go through that Era. Spain's 2014-2016 was the same thing. But being a footballing nation like Spain, they found it much easier to bounce back than you and , speaking as a guy whose NT is at the same position as KNVB , us Greeks.
You ll bounce back brother. I guarantee it. Let it take it's course. You ll see your Dutch football pride again in your lifespan.

whats the general opinion on koeman over there?

will he turn things around?

Stop watching Voetbal Inside so much

Same issue as Scotland. The Dutch League is not producing quality Dutch players as clubs are buying up younger foreign players and developing those. Dutch coaching has all left. The quality of the Dutch League has plummeted as well due to money and it makes it difficult for players to also develop with better competition.

He's good, but not good enough to turn things around. Our players are too shit.

>Our players are too shit.
They re not. Half the European teams that qualified would have in their squads at least 60% of your players. The team mentality is in shumbles. The players ain't shit.

I watched the highlights of the press conference, all I could see was another 4-3-3 KNVB approved puppet.

The football association, who are just a bunch of guys in suits, leave very little room for the coach to actually coach the team. They insist that we play a 4-3-3, whether or not our players have the technical skills to do so. As a result, the coach is just a figurehead who lines up the eleven most popular kids in the association approved 4-3-3, and the suits wait in the skybox with bottles of corked champagne wondering why this random lineup of amateurs and hasbeens isn't producing Barcelona tier tiki taka.

Koeman was pissed, as he was set to takeover after van Gaal. But the KNVB choose Blind. Koeman said on the news that he'd never take the job. To me now he seems a hypocrit for taking it now. If he was genuine he should have told the KNVB to stick it up theit arse.

That is now true. There was a ruling made by CAS, that european clubs could not longer buy talent from abroard, develop them and sell them on.

Sadly Ajax was a good boy and obeyed, whilst other clubs kept on doing what was banned.

Not to mention the whole debacle with Advocaat and Ten Cate, and the bartender from Qatar that leaked it all.

doesnt matter since most youth are more interested in fast money and being a nigger instead of striving towards being the best you can be

you'll always have speed skating and darts

Why aren't your managers allowed to play anything but 433?

yes but what about all those speed skating golds!

Because Jesus Cruijf decreed it.

>tfw you remember during the 2014 world cup smug know it all british journalist wrote lots of articles about how dutch youth development was the best ever and if we don't immediately adopt it we'll never get on their level

All LVG fault.

>Football Made in Germany | Documentaries
Good Documentary

The new generation has no superstar like a robben or 2010 sneijder who are able to lead the team to victory, along with the fact that this new generation don't play a 433 at club level. WHen looking at a depay, janssen or wijnaldum you just don't see the superstar potential which we really do need.

The KNVB still thinks Dutch football is relevent, they want to sell "Hollandse School" (Dutch style football) around the world. They also boost how good our academies are.

Eventhough RM, Barca, Bayer and ManC academies are 1000x better than our shitty "De Toekomst"

Can England win the next World Cup? Presented by Gary Lineker
vimeo.com/51391314

30mins and 33seconds - watch from their onwards.

Gone are the suriname/dutch days
F

Who cares about football anyway right guys
H-haha
:(

There is a cute Dutch girl that started work in the office next to mine. What should I say to impress her?

tell her youre Ukrainian

at least you have ice skating :^)

>tell her youre Ukrainian
I don't get it

I miss him bros

make sure you are tall

what kind of work? where in NL is she from? does she speak English with a horendous accent?