What kinda Olympics u want?

what kinda Olympics u want?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-2180291/London-2012-Olympics-Empty-seats-swimming-venue-investigation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Computer probably bought the tickets and then no would buy them on stubhub or whatever the korean version is.

Thanks for the money, whiteys :^)

I didn't know the Chargers were in the Olympics.

white

>hosting the Olympics in some remote Korean village with a population of 9,000 people

yeah, who could have thought of this

They gave a lot of tickets to companies. But of course your random white collar in Seoul doesn't give a shit about winter sports, and Pyongchang is a small city with no winter sports culture.

>complaining when Rio
>hiddening when Pyeongchang

Classic case of western selective indignation

Also the companies hold onto those tickets and don't give shit to anyone unless they grovel. Even top company people do ridiculous work hours with no vacation there. Plus even if given tickets a lot of Koreans think the Olympics this time around are crap. The word Pyeongchang has become local slang for something that is shit and thrown together. A lot of resentment against corporate and Olympic organizations as well.

wtf do you mean

literally the only people attending are the paid north korean shill cheerleaders kek

>Paid

They've been saying the same shit since London

This and this

winter olympics should always be in europe desu

>IOC gets btfo'd again and again
Good. They're an even more cancerous organisation than FIFA, which already tells a lot.

Who the fuck wants to see these sports though? would they have good attendances in northern europe?

>t. alberto barbosa

I hate this fucking practice so much.

>would they have good attendances in northern europe?
every event would have been packed. Like in Sochi

fpbp

yeah the slight difference being you hosted a Summer Olympics aka "the actual Olympics", not this mickey mouse memeshit that only exists to statpad nordic countries medal total

corporate ticket purchases are the death of sports. That's why Yankees games these days are so fucking soulless and quiet. The entire first concourse is nothing but corporate execs who don't give a fuck about the team

No one gives a shit about winter sports

that's not Olympics

paid in rations

>winter """"""""""""Olympics"""""""""""""
>relevant

This same thing happens every time

జ్ఞా

paid in not having their family executed

Gooks crying to have their olympics even though their population does not care. Winter olympics should be in Europe

Yes they would have been packed. And winter is a part of the seasons too you know, why wouldnt colder countries be interested when its a part of their culture just as much as many of the summer sports are for others?

They have been trying to get Winter Olympics for 12 years. Now it looks bad and has blown up on their face.

fuck you! You crashed my iphone. DELETE IT!

And the next winter games came down to either China or Kazakhstan

Its nice to see a crowd but millions are still watching on tv/online

Happens always

dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-2180291/London-2012-Olympics-Empty-seats-swimming-venue-investigation.html

At least there's no weird green snow yet.

It has been already decided, it will be Beijing.
>the famous mountains of Beijing

> more cancerous organisation than FIFA
No such thing

kek

>Where Are The People?
playing mmos this is korea

Not only that, but the Olympic downhill is on a random mountain range in the middle of nowhere, 40 km from said village.

are they saying koreans aren't people?

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST

kek, what the fuck

>what kinda Olympics u want?
Olympics consisting only of Luge events.

You need to understand that there's barely any difference to us between summer olympics or winter olympics, they're equally irrelevant.

We literally fielded our actual national team to make sure we'd win a gold medal in it

And my city actually WANTS to host the 2026 games for some unfathomable reason. The whole thing is such horseshit now, just pick a single permanent venue and keep it there instead of leaving a path of economic carnage everywhere you go.

>just pick a single permanent venue and keep it there instead of leaving a path of economic carnage everywhere you go.
It would be the most reasonable choice, economically and sportively. There has been discussions to hold the summer olympics at Athens once and for all, I advocate for it.

because otherwise your gay african muslim mayor will let your hockey team leave because he wont build white men an arena

Athens is definitely summer but what would be winter? My favorite city all time is Lilehammer.

anywhere in the alps would be fine. Lillehammer was too cold

Alps would be the natural choice but with the climate change Scandinavia could be a safe spot. Or Canada or Siberia, they have mountains, right?

Yankees fans are bandwagoners. The tickets are available online and affordable, it's just that all the hats you see people wear are fashion accessories. Yankees fans only show up for September, maybe, definitely for October.

This is just North Koreans buying tickets to make us look bad.

You're quite adapt at making shit up, but please don't misinform people on a Croatian imagery knitting board.

>corporate ticket purchases are the death of sports
Absolutely correct

I didnt even bother to reply to that because I just assumed it was bait. I mean for fucks sake its Seollal right now everyone is on holiday

sports stadiums are better now. go get drunk and cause a ruckus somewhere else you nigger

Olympics should just be rotated among a select few countries with the infrastructure to handle it. Atlanta, Salt Lake City here were fine and even profitable, the US World Cup is still the most successful event FIFA has ever pulled off, London's games didn't cause problems. Holding winter games in Literal Who, South Korea or Russia and summer games anywhere other than major western countries major cities is just economic stupidity

Just wait until Japan gives is an Olympics to surpass Beijing

I like seeing third world countries go bankrupt trying to make wonder of the world quality coliseums that'll only be used for two weeks.

>climate change

That's common. The Sochi runs were even further from Sochi.

Climate change is real but natural

London also had a plan for reusing shit, unlike these third world shitholes.
Olympic stadium is now rented by West Ham

40km is fucking nothing
what are you suggesting, that people bought tickets to the Olympic Downhill a year in advance, then on the day of the race decided not to see the race because it was 20 minutes away?

>Atlanta
Atalanta were unironically the worst games ever, only Rio comes close

too cold
too windy

>leaf
Opinion disregarded.

I don't think you understand. It is literally in the middle of nowhere, in a natural reserve. There is nothing there. ONLY the ski resort and one or two buildings at the foot of the ski slope.
So yea, sure, some tourists will go. But do you think the majority of visitors to the Olympic park will take the trip when Koreans basically do not give a shit about alpine skiing to begin with? Also, remember that the Olympic village of Alpensia is itself about 1 hour away from the town of Gangneung.

just lol

Maybe Canadians and Americans just have a different mentality. If it snows I'll drive up to Whistler at a moment's notice. I'll ski for the day and head back to Vancouver, The round trip is a little over 3 hours, I guess, which would be like driving across Switzerland, but it's nothing by North American standards. Especially to take advantage of fresh snow at an elite resort.

For the Christmas holidays, I'll drive to Calgary - a 12 hour straight shot.

If I have time off in the summer, I might drive to NYC to see friends.
It's a 5-day drive one way, and a beautiful one (until you get to Illinois).

I once drove from Montpellier to Lille in about 12 hours, so I guess in 5 days I could drive from Portugal to Poland and back or something, So, I see why it's mind-blowing to you, and evidently to Koreans, to drive further than the distance a city bus would take you.

That post is mostly misinformation by shitposters who hate on things for no reason. I'm not going to bother replying to it line by line, except to say the ktx train from Gangneung to Jinbu/Alpensia is 17 minutes. Because I just arrived in Gangneung from riding it. Its an hour to SEOUL from Gangneung, 1:13 minutes actually.

POO
IN
IPHONE

Sweet blog.

>this dumb canadian bragging that he'll spend 20% of his life in his car
cheers m8 enjoy your journey kek

Enjoy the journey is literally good life advice, not that I'd expect you to know anything about that.

Europeans just don't get it

I'd only expect you to know about worshiping the BBC dear cuck

Good talk

Hey fuck you! Hey just fuck you! I'm doing the talking now you motherfucker

Thank the good people of Modena for making it for me, would you?

why don't you drive down there and tell them that yourself ya fag

Have thought about stopping there for a tour on the way down to jk place capri, tBh.

better to watch on tv

After 2004 they should have just left it to be in Greece every time. Is a small enough country that nobody will get pissed off and they have all the history.

Boy are you going to hate 2022 lmao

is he being pushed by security or just north korean betas? i'd love to have some manlet koreans try to push me

if i was in pyeongchang id definitely have fun bullying south korean security guards. if any of them startred any kung fu shit on me id just laugh and knock them spark out

They're the handlers for the north korean cheerleading squad

push even a kim's double would be blasphemy

loooooooooool

No, it's not.

It's always like this, winter sports require large facilities and are a logistical nightmare, of course you can't hold everything in one neat little location. 2022 is in Beijing do you see any snowy mountain slopes there?