I seriously hope Sup Forums doesn't actually act like this

I seriously hope Sup Forums doesn't actually act like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Change that woman into a 300 pound man and this will be 100% accurate.

its like reading a caricature of the shills wanting to push the alt right narrative on the internet

good for you man, I hope you get represented in media soon.

good goy

don't use words you don't understand, it's embarrassing

>DUDE, STOP NOTICING THE CONSTANT, INCESSANT LIBERAL PROPAGANDA AND ACCEPT IT AS THE NEW NORMAL, OR WE WILL CALL YOU NAMES LMAO

Nice try, Tumblr.

>Reflecting real world issues, groups, and relationships in film is "propaganda"

Do you ever leave your room, user-kun?

not that guy but; you're dumb as fuck, and the majority of the sludge mainstream media is producing has no relatable for the average man or woman, they're playing everyone up on social justice and identity politics because it generates hype and makes them more money

they don't give a fuck about you or your special needs, they've given up on telling a good story to help people navigate their lives and have a positive message for political shit

BOTH sides are fucked beyond belief, it's not just the left, and they're abusing you for $$

No because I don't watch that shit. And if it appears we just laugh about it afterwards with friends

Here's the original if anyone cares

>make hollow propaganda
>DUDE IT'S JUST REFLECTING REALITY LMAO

Do you realize that EVERY propaganda-maker in history said the same thing?
Goebles legitimately thought that Sus The Jew was a "reflection of reality".

I'm just glad the kikes are finally giving niggers an equal serving of faggot brainwashing to depopulate them, just like thug culture.

>implying thats not the truth

what data do you have to back that up?

But Hollywood is undoubtedly run by Jews.

I think it's hilarious how someone took a pretty liberal comic about how regressive old movies were, which was meant to be taken seriously, and tried to turn it into an attack on the opposite of that mentality. This edit is a caricature, but the original was supposed to convey the author's honest feelings. What both strips fail to do is actually be funny.

>>Reflecting real world issues, groups, and relationships in film is "propaganda"

FUCKING ANY RECENT MAINSTREAM RELEASE

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES

i spend 16 months traveling the world only to come back and find Sup Forums doing the same "yeah my extremist beliefs are retarded but look how retarded the other extremists are" shtick

yall are fucking idiots that can only hope to slide the overton window a smidge towards your dysfunctional fantasy worlds born of your lack of life experience

get a job. build something. have kids. see the world.

>The dialogue sounds like it was written by SJWs
Seriously Jewish Writers?

>see the world meme
good luck getting beheaded by peaceful immigrants

t. jews

can someone explain the origin of (((this))) to me?

anytime i ask on Sup Forums they tell me to "fuck off shareblue shill"

>Reflecting real world issues, groups, and relationships

But it doesn't, retard. At least not remotely accurately.

Groups like fags are grotesquely small in real life. Roughly 3% to 3.5% of the population with liberal estimates including every LGBBQXYZ+ category there is, including that """questioning""" category libs love to assume is enormous.
Yet they're constantly tokened in media, to the point where stupid kids raised by media think gays, trannies, etc. account for 15% or even 20% of the population.
It's the same shit with interracial relationships. The statistics of real-life show that in media they are fantastically over-represented.

Liberals produce media with blatant agendas.
If you're OK with liberal agendas in media or think they are harmless or even positive, fine, whatever.
But don't outright deny they are there.

I honestly don't understand why people are denying the propagandization of media in the first place.
We know how much Liberals like to virtue-signal, and we know they have a complex where they feel they need to save or at least """educate""" humanity with media, or else le ebil Nazis win. They never shut the fuck up about how important """diversity""" and """"representation""" is.
So then why is it suddenly a crazy conspiracy-theory to state that these same people, who are so openly vocal about how media should forward an agenda.....use media to forward an agenda?

I've been out in the real world, many years, three states... and it's a fucking horrible place.

find out on voat

You're complaining about the liberal approach of media, isn't that so? You claim it doesn't relate to the "common man", so I asked for source of what your idea of the average man is and what he does in fact watch.

I recall that Hillary won the popular vote, so there is certainly some acceptance for liberal ideals. As for racial issues, isn't the US approaching the 60% mark of whites?

I think you're projecting the lack of natsoc media as the entirety of media being far left and liberal. Seems more likely that your ideals lean too far and so you assume everything is in the opposite lane.

>many years, three states
wew

>open Sup Forums thread
>they're being misogynistic, transphobic shitheads

what a surprise

I've seen the world. Now it's time for it to burn.

FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID JEW

YOUR TIME WILL COME AGAIN

>support mass-migration to Europe on the internet just because you want to watch people get beaten and killed on Liveleak
Who /devilish/ here?

Who knows but (((they))) sure are wonderful!

youtube.com/watch?v=dMniFQCyqTg

checked

post the gold star gay one

We don't, no

Just because we complain about things it doesn't mean we complain about things for bad reasons

If we complain about a superhero being black it's because being black is a weird, contrived fit that disregards the artistic merit and was likely made that way just for the sake of making him black. AKA being racist.

Tumblr on the other hand believes that an abundance of white males is inherently a bad thing

>(((TRIGGERED)))

Holy shit, is the male voiceover in that the guy from AlternateHistoryHub?

>NIN shirt
kek

you both over complicate your observations. thats the point with the same up your ass attitude. why do you ignore yourself so heavily?

Sup Forums does in fact act like that, circa ~2014

fucking disgusting

i'm so fucking steamed

am i triggered? yes... but I just want a decent fucking world to live in, and trans people are fucking gross, and most likely mentally ill

seriously, fuck this world

>you both over complicate your observations
Or you just don't get it. These things have implications on art and the developing world

>thats the point with the same up your ass attitude
Sup Forums isn't really reaching to believe these things. They've just witnessed so many instances of this shit happening and so many things they like cheaply nullified and taken advantage of they feel like they need to

>why do you ignore yourself so heavily?
Maybe they care about saying something substantial instead of how they look

Your only real argument here is that Sup Forums is like tumblr because Sup Forums also complains about things. Really we understand and appreciate that but it's not really applicable

Based comic protagonist

just be happy that its just a comic. that person in rl has 0 support and no one talks to it. it never talks down to anyone. which is why they make those comics

>Or you just don't get it.

>you both over complicate your observations. thats the point with the same up your ass attitude.

Actually no. You're just wanting to use the Middle-Road Fallacy.

Two groups are in opposition, so you assume both are equally correct/incorrect, because you're a little puss that is terrified of conflict or taking an actual stand on an issue, because taking a stand one way or the other opens you up to the terrifying possibility of being questioned/contradicted/criticized.

SJW's are extremists. People aren't equally extreme for questioning/contradicting them.

Sometimes one side is right and the other is wrong.

My cousin is a tranny. Came out 7 years ago and tore my family apart. I hate this shit so much

what's his/her favorite anime?

NGE

He used to watch all kinds of queer shit like tenchi muyo and chobits when we were kids.

Haha look at this fedora-clad sperg having an opinion about something

Cool, mature people like me just make passing sarcastic comments about opinions other people have

>I le travelled le world meemee

Cringy. Please don't do this in real life.

>mature people like me just make passing sarcastic comments about opinions other people have
dont stop. this website has so many children and teenagers that those one liners are the only way to drop in those indoctrination drops.

remember, every one is indoctrinated by something. what are you going to push?

Is that your cousin's fault or your family's fault?

seeing the world is a meme

it didn't change me at all

It just meant cheap, questionable, unintelligble prostitutes of all races

it gets grating after you see. you dont even have you kill yourself, because you are doing it anyways just real slowly.

Doesnt change anything. Family is split beyond repair

Considering his family would still be together if he didn't have the autistic delusion of being a "woman", I'd say it's his cousin's fault.

>Sometimes one side is right and the other is wrong.

The sad thing is, trumpkins never do even take a break from the shitposting. They are the type who phonepost while watching movies.

How awful, they might miss one of the twenty feminist statements in that particular episode.

see what? you just think le jews le run le media because you are exposed all day to that idea on here

if I paid you to go on tumblr every day within a few weeks you would start to feel le patriarchy is putting le sexism in all your favorite shows

the other side is usually eating food while they shitpost non stop.
if you look at it all on an outside perspective, they are one in the same and a lady would say they should date.

>you just think le jews le run le
who are you quoting?

Welp that's what happens when you whine and complain about women being over sexualised and campaign for realistically disproportionate POC casting. Identity politics is a bitch when it goes both ways.

I love how SJW "original content" is always clearly created by people aged 10 to 13-years-old.
It's not surprising, it's just poetic that your shit is school notebook doodles and crayon drawings.

>somebody drew that
>they thought it was worth the life of an oxygen producing tree that had to be chopped down to create the paper
>they thought it was worth uploading to the internet and occupying digital real-estate on someone's server
>they posted it in this thread

Fuck off