Fuck millennials

So glad the era of millennials is over. A team with ONE literal all star has a better record than “Generation Y: Team Entitlement”

When did you realize that Generation X and Z were better than the millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MeCYgsGr_XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Gen Z eating Tide Pods

dont think so kid

Gen X raised the millennials. Its all their fault.

Boomers raised millennials, gen X is raising Gen Z.

Unless every millennial was born to a teenage mom, then mostly boomers raised millennials

What comes after gen Z?

Armageddon, Gen Z is the last generation

I don’t hear politicians complaining about Generation Z

Dude we were doing really well, Millennials were fucking badass did you ever see how they were watching Daily Show with Jon Stewart and voting Obama? Your average Millennial puts the average Gen X or Boomer into the dustbin in political or social knowledge. We just had no idea how much social media would poison their minds. All we just wanted to do was our lawyer or plumber jobs and get on our opioids or get drunk okay, our lives ain't easy. :(

Can't watch these brats all day, we got unfollowed on Facebook we didn't know that soy was that bad I always liked soy sauce on my Chinese.

Everyone on the rockets is a millennial?

>politicians

who tf cares bout them, you must be gen Z

Yep born in January 2000

Gen X starts from 1960 so I don't see how boomers raised millennials. Maybe if we look it through academic point of view it does make sense.

barley old enough to be on the internet, good job.

Millennials are either 1980-1999 or 1980-1995, depending on who you ask. So if you have a boomer couple who were both born in 1955, then they’d be 25-40 from 1980-1995, which is the window in which most of the population has children.
Yes, some millennials were raised by Gen X (I’m one of them), but only the tail end. The bulk were raised by boomers.

do you ever get tired of LARPing?

thank God

Why are the warriors the only millennial team?

Gen X and millennials are the only generations that can be considered fully human, though. everything before had not fully evolved yet and gen Z are mutant creatures made of soy

youtu.be/MeCYgsGr_XM

they’re not adults yet

i feel for gen x and gen z because they've all been fucked by the boomers, too. and despite thinking gen z has the absolute worst music i feel for them the most because life is even more bleak for them than it is for millennials. this world is going to shit and they're going to have to go through stuff worse than hopefully i ever will.

I get what you are saying and you are also right.
However, how much do millennials born in 1980 and 1995 have in common tho? One will be turning 40 in 2 years and the other 25, which means that he/she still can be in university working on masters etc. Pretty big difference.

The millennials and Gen X born in 1980-1985 i.e 1960-1965 are in-between generations that can relate to two generations at the same time imo.
>Yes, some millennials were raised by Gen X (I’m one of them), but only the tail end. The bulk were raised by boomers.
We are pretty much the same, probably the same age.
I can mostly relate with people born from 1988 to 2000. Those below or above these ages are kinda not so familiar with the things I have experienced growing up.

>cowherd

politicians in this case being your favourite twitter warrior? kek as if a political opinion has ever provided any worth. typical gen Z tho ;)

Gen Z can't vote yet, dumbshit

how's the world getting any worse?

glimate jange

This. Gen Z is not white.

1978fag here. For the longest time i didn't identify with Gen X because i didn't identify with the angst trope in pic related, or i wasn't into grunge. Thought i was millennial because I seemed to identify with their humor (COUGHlikeon4chanCOUGH)

But then whiny millennials started to shit the bed collectively as a generation and i slowly started to realize that these little entitled shits were nothing like me.

t. Oregon Trail Generation

hopefully i can become super rich so i can fuck 18 year old asian and hispanic girls for the rest of my life

change being the keyword in this case. happened before too, not exactly an apocalyptic event in either case

>i'm a le no generation snowflake
kys my man

but Sup Forums told me gen z were based conservatives

la luz extinguido...

Sup Forums are an amalgamation of mentally fucked gen z retards and a bunch of boomers trying to pull their strings

but you didn't have billions of people living on the coast that will be displaced, or water shortages facing even major cities in rich countries. it won't be the end of humanity, but it's effect over the next couple of centuries on people and society will be quite drastic. we as a species are much too short-sighted

>taking Sup Forums serious
o i am laffin

>water shortages
noooope. we are surrounded by water making it drinkable isn't exactly black magic nor space faring tier technology
>we as a species are much too short-sighted
nope again. even backwards countries such as mine are shifting towards sustainable development. mvoing some people around would not phase any developed country in the near future

Does Cowherd post on Sup Forums? Serious question

Who the fuck cares about generations anymore fag