Turkey!

All things Turkey in this thread.

Also, please welcome a new recruit. He's Turk, so if some Turks would like to come here and explain this website, that'd be great. Post stuff that a newfriend would find useful.

(Also, guys, you should recruit more.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRJI8DgGKe0
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/754657396564328448
youtube.com/watch?v=jhfyp7Xp0Bc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His name is Berk. Give him a warm welcome!

(He's never been on Sup Forums so keep the maymays low.)

And post all the coup content you have!

hi everyone!
I am new here!
but ready for your questions

Nice! welcome, Berk!

thank you.
actually its simply a luck for me to be here.
I may be arrested by the police

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

this is the most cancerous thing I have ever seen

Come on guys! Explain what Sup Forums is to the new guy.

And yet, if you fuckers did the same, you'd have a far stronger influence on the world. Now get to it and bring some new people.

where is the martinuque? I need to look for that flag on Google!

>muh fight club rules

WHERE ARE ALL THE TURKS TONIGHT?

Come on guys.

am I the only one WHO is not islamist?

Interracial fag couples are not welcome here

Go back to your std ridden faghole

I think most Turks here aren't Islamists.

Is this really good shitposting or just shit?

Why is Switzerland so neutral?

>Interracial fag couples are not welcome here

OK, that was funny, I must admit.

Now tell us what you think about the coup. Because I still don't know what to think. False flag or not?

You're going to have trumped up charges brought against you for conspiracy if you ask those kinds of questions.

>Why is Switzerland so neutral?

Because we can't fuck shit up. Trust me, if we were bigger and had more military, we would. We used to. When we stopped, we fought as mercenaries for other nations. And we were good. Now we design and sell weapons for others, so it hasn't completely changed.

But yeah, we function better as a neutral nation. Not worth much when you can't do much, and we are not truly neutral. We weren't during WW2, we merely pretended to be.

Nope senpai, you're not alone.

It was either a false flag or half assed coup attempt with government knowing it beforehand. It's too early to say. The important thing is we are going to have a civil war one way of the other

Why would you bother yourself with such happenings swissbro? You would stay neutral whatever happens anyway. Fuck your turkish buddy, he's probably an asshole (%65-70 of this fucking country is human garbage AT LEAST)

>false flag or not
Black Pigeon Speaks said it all.
youtube.com/watch?v=xRJI8DgGKe0

Nah, Berk sounds cool as fuck and he learns fast, but he's 100% new to Sup Forums, so teach him well if he has questions.

I'm sure he is an nationalist islamist faggot.

He isn't, but has to figure out how to respond to people. He'll tell you himself.

(Moreover, I don't know him much, just his name and nationality, and that he is a cool dude.)

Nah the name "Berk" is more like "Chad" so he is probably a douche who doesn't care about anyone else but pretends like a good buddy

Berk, click on these to respond to the posts.

It seems like an obvious false flag. We were told people were celebrating the failure of the coup. What's the actual feeling like?

thank senpai
not more islamist or faggot than you. You have to teach me Sup Forums and how to be faggot

yeah I know dude, I'm living in here.
Still many turkish immigrants ignorant as hell.

Why would that be? That makes no sense, senpai. Speak to him! You guys are both Turks, it's your responsability to redpill him and all that stuff. Teach him all the maymays.

great got it!

Ah! Berk is funny. I like him a lot.

oh yeah our faggot is here. türkçe biliyor musun yavşak?

Awesome!

I'm glad you like Sup Forums, Berk.

what do you want me to teach him?

biliyorum tabi ki götlek
(yeah i can speak turkish asshole)

Ananı sikiyim mi berk

how can i attach an image senpai?

What will happen if Turkey finds out the coup was US-backed?

Everything. He doesn't know Sup Forums. At all. If someone says senpai, you have to explain. If someone says "wtf I hate Turks now", you have to explain. Etc.

He learns really fast though so I'm not worried.

>götlek
you sound like a grill.

Ok, I'll redpill him

Berk, don't trust a fucking swiss EVER. They are a fake country where kikes keep their money and use as a stronghold. Notice how nobody touches their merchant country in wars?

İSVİÇRELİLERE ÖLÜM
S
V
İ
Ç
R
E
L
İ
L
E
R
E

Ö
L
Ü
M

Pic related.

nothing happens. our tv channels saying this every fucking day.

im not islamist too

welcome bro.

ahahaha. Dont you know that:

Nobody is a friend to turk than a turk

>Notice how nobody touches their merchant country in wars?

Bullshit. We got touched, but when Americans and Germans bombed us, they both called it an "accident".

We know better.

>OOPS, ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE FACTORY THAT PROBABYL MAKES WEAPONS FOR THE ALLIES

>OOOPS, ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE WAREHOUSE THAT PROTECTS JEWS

>OOPS

Roaches BTFO'D.

Has your life improved because of learning English?

welcome real bro
in this thread swiss are more turkish than a turk

You sound very mean, did we beat you at football or something?

I would hesitate to call them """"people"""" greek bro. Some of them are actually syrians and the rest are human garbage. Decent people are sitting in their homes and getting prepared for the civil war that's coming

fugg :D

they are.
I'm living in a city that voted 80% AKP and the city has been FLOODING with marching people, convoys, marches and gunshots in order to celebrate and "prevent any further threats to democracy". just as i typed these, like twenty shots were fired and songs are playing like it's not 1am

>introducing someone to Sup Forums
>realise virtually everything everyone says contains maymays that must be explained

Why do you fuck goats in the ass?

and also they are bringing democracy while shouting death to generals! and while doing islamist rituels in the middle of the city square

Okay now that was offensive and xenophobic

MODS

Which city?

CNN Turk claims that MIT (national intelligence service) learned about the coup arround 15:30 and let erdogan know about it. Even there was a meeting with some generals and officers to decide plan of reaction for coup. Shit is getting more interesting with every detail revealed.

nope nope nope. I'm looking for the pic i took in front of the akp building. people sitting in plastic chairs outside at 40°C closed the goddamn road.

dafuq is going on here, fuck off turk roach scum nobody wants you here, switzerland cuck you cn go fuck yourself aswell you fucking jew

So is turkey being like 98% muslim a false meme or?

What do you think about the coup? Have the people forgotten have Ataturk stood for?

Also this little jewel: twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/754657396564328448

which city senpai? also stay safe.
and also I have question to all my turk bros. how can I arm myself?

now Allahuakbars are heard. I'm actually on pol bc i couldn't sleep in this noise.

genel seçimde 68, sehir merkezinde 80 aldılar abi, bakiver

STOP RIGHT THERE!

You're British and you're calling me a cuck? Who joined a union without changing their currency? Who voted to leave it? Who isn't leaving it? Who opens wide for immigrants? Who changed the colour of London? Who lost a whole fucking empire spanning the entire girth of the world? Who has shit food? Who has its children raped by Muslim immigrants?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, James.

They're all Muslims, but according to my London woman, Turks are Muslims the way Poles are Catholics: the cool way.

Britbong btfo.

Things are safe now, but now we have a purged military, police and justice system.

your a dirty traitorous swine, and most of your points im proud of haha weve crashed the eu and your shit tier country will feel the effects much worse than ours

There is no cool way to be a fucking Muslim you dumb faggot. What the fuck am I reading here?

THIS THREAD IS A TURKISH GOVT HONEYPOT. IF YOU'RE A TURK AND YOU'RE NOT AKP, THEN REPLYING IN THIS THREAD IS A GUARANTEED DEATH SENTENCE.

The biggest shocker in all this that will have the greatest fallout globally is the one thing none of the plebs anywhere are picking up on.

The MIT betrayed their masters.

The MIT controls the drug trade in the ME and Europe, from the poppy fields in Afghanistan, to the processing plants in Pakistan, and facilitates the delivery to Europe through the Balkans, and through central asia into Russia.
They are a crucial member of the international drug cartels.
They have just stabbed their paymasters in the UK and the USA in the crotch by betraying the coup to Erdogan and siding with him.

Whatever comes from that will be oh so very interesting to watch.

wow america didnt think youd be on the side of the slimes, im ashamed son

I dont like the Turk, he is mean and smelly.

turkish persons split up the 3 type
white elite turks(non islamist seculars)
anatolian turks(almost every anatolian guy supports erdoğan for his similar more than other presidents)
Kurds crying all the time and bombing somewhere already

Questions for Turks.

Why do younger Turks, 30 and younger, believe the coup was not appropriate?

Were none of them taught that Ataturk wrote the constitution so that the military could do this to protect the people?

Why are more and more Turks becoming Islamist?

Were none of them taught that Ataturk killed the caliph and imams for a secular Turkey?

I really thought Ataturk held more weight in Turkey and the people would still follow him.

Get a hunting rifle or a shotgun. It's easy to obtain and you pay annual tax which is not that much. Also make sure you have a sound melee weapon (sword, axe, baton etc)

İç savaş geliyor her türlü, götü sağlama almak lazım. Bu orospu evlatlarında insaniyet namına birşey yok, ellerine düşersen yarrağı yersin

it's more like half of the country is believing in a form of islam which almost worships Erdoğan. it has never been 98 but still, polarization got people away from religion. after the coup attempt, "salaa"s were heard(which in Islam is a call to union) but doing this in a so called secular country? come on.

that mg3 in snow.. fug

>your a dirty traitorous swine

Who did we betray exactly?

>and most of your points im proud of

And you shouldn't. Why would you be proud of getting your kids raped by immigrants? Are you retarded, should I be nice to you?

>weve crashed the eu and your shit tier country will feel the effects much worse than ours

Do you not know that we never joined your EUSSR? Don't you? We actually LIVE outside of it and we're doing better than most European nations, in and out.

In fact, James, you should be nice to me because you'll be the new guy on MY team.

Join the Swiss Confederacy, you bumbling fool.

>There is no cool way to be a fucking Muslim you dumb faggot. What the fuck am I reading here?

There is, it's the Turkish way.

I'm sure you have a cool way of being a Protestant, don't you?

If I sprayed you with a can of Raid, would you die?

Lol I was half joking, his country never wins man, just trying to give him something to live for.

>British
>didn't think American would fuck his ass

I guess you didn't learn shit from 1776.

how do you feel about edrogen unable to have children?

youtube.com/watch?v=jhfyp7Xp0Bc

I also feel safer now, the failures in the military chain of command system has been fixed.

Of course there will be some efficiency and merit issues in the military because the gap of ~10000 purged soldiers will be hard to fill. But now we have a more loyal military. In the short term it might be dangerous but on the long term Turkey will have a stronger military.

What is going on in Turkey besides the festering existence of Erdogan and his supporters?

Any idea how long until the next coup attempt?

I don't worship any fairy tales. Even as a non believer, I can say you're a fucking moron for comparing mudslimes to Christians.

Successful hazing I'd say.

Martinique, they are basically part of France so the fuckers speak french, just like u, mein Swiss

Dont think MIT is so powerfull. They are learning terrorist attacks from newspaper like ordinary citizens. They couldnt prevent any attack this year.

Erdoğan jailed all badass intelligence officers and fill the ranks with his incompetent men.

Can u slit your fucking wrists faggot

your a muslim arnt you