>> black

why are you respectable

why are you gay

why are you black

do you like black girls

spbp

do you like sonic

Good work everyone.

You dont get tired of posting the same shit?

> Ask
> Black dude

Im not trying to get robbed, thanks.

Attached: 1576062484789.gif (630x592, 97K)

How do you feel about bisexual white boys?

Are you a jazz musician?

ppl who claim to be gay, transgender, hot should always put a nude pic up before we even consider talking to them..

Not yet. The tipping point is coming though.
Love sonic, I've bought sonic adventure 2 like 4 times throughout my life
I feel tepid about them
Do cellist count as jazz musicians? the answer's no either way

What does your voice sound like

It sounds not as deep as I'd want it to be

Why have I seen you like 3 times

Attached: IMG_07122019_174158_(757_x_1100_pixel).jpg (757x1100, 130K)

Do you let dudes paint your face with cum then dip your head in spirinkles and have them lick it off then after play cum swap ??

Because you have very good eyes. And partially I'm hoping a certain guy will reply to this thread
Cum has never touched my face and sprinkles are nasty. I could've been on board until you said sprinkles

>it me
can you prove it you

Lol at respectable, black, and gay.

I'm a pretty respectable guy

Attached: 20191217_212505.jpg (674x1019, 340K)

>gay
>black
>respectable
Choose one faggot

top or bottom

You mean black people can't be gay?
Top, but I have an open mind and all

If you married another black guy and adopted a kid which one of you leaves

The kid.

i feel like i've seen you before. not like as in online, but i swear i've seen you in person. new york?

never change Sup Forums

you know it

You're cute, show butt

I ain't gonna do that

as a lightskin i wish i could look this good. you could be asap rocky's lil brother

not so open minded after all huh

Which guy?

You think? I never liked that guy's hair?
I meant in a real life scenario.
some new yorker.

i always liked his hair. obviously i can't see your whole face and i see the resemblance less in the op, but regardless you look good. clearly you take good care of yourself as well as taking pride in your appearance, which to me is a quality that also radiates from rocky. the pretty boy vibe

ok fine
is it hard being black and gay? I heard there's more pushback in the black community on gays

Yeah, I would say it's almost on the level of being gay in a christian enviroment. Like I remember a time when I was going to a black school and it was just a teacher and teacher's assistant and some other guy and me in the room since I was making up a test and they were just going in on how being gay didn't make any sense and it was gross. And all around kids were being made fun of for alleged being gay, me included but I wasn't gay at the time. Or acted gay. At least imo. But times are changing it's not that harsh nowadays at least from my perspective
i'm op btw, i don know who that question was directed to.

this

i'm actually straight. or mostly straight; i find men attractive but have zero desire for any sexual contact. regardless, yes, i believe homophobia is super prevalent in many black communities, but i mostly find that younger black people are cool with it. the ones who aren't are usually hypermasculine idiots so no real loss there. just wish it didn't lead to violence and rifts in otherwise loving families

i'm a gay guy

What brought you to Sup Forums?

what do you mean that you werent gay at the time? what made you decide you weren't hetero? When you go to sleep, do you think about men or women? I'm genuinely curious

Is this a new kind of niggerfaggot?

I'm sick of seeing you posting every day. Idgaf if you're gay, especially not if you're black. Get a life. Stop craving for attention from /b. Not your personal army.

A respectable bundle of sticks of color on Sup Forums? Methinks you're larping to bait bigoted responses

I dunno. I just ended up here.
I meant that I was still getting crushes on girls. But after some time I started liking boys more and more. When I sleep I think about men, even when I was younger.
Last one and I'll shut up, especially since I have a lot of stuff to do in the coming days.
I'm very respectable. I wear ties.

One thread. That's it

Why are you gay?

Dicks are really cool

Why don't you fuck off back to your containment board you foul creature

Not a question, but id tap

/lgbt/? I hate it there

thx man

>I dunno. I just ended up here
irl I can't even fake amnesia like that.

Are black people real?

Try drinking more.
I googled Sup Forums when I was in high school, then I ended up on Sup Forums then I started going to all the other boards and then I ended up on Sup Forums
Yeah, but most of them are brown.

The question was for both of you, thanks for your replies!

Hope it gets better sooner.

You like guys but don't date them? Or?

Cooler than vaginas?

i just have no romantic or sexual interest in men. on the kinsey scale i think i'm like a 1. i can recognize when a man is hot, and i can be aroused by the thought of say, having my cock sucked by a feminine twink or something, but pretty much anything outside of fantasy or noticing the sex appeal of other men doesn't interest me. also when i fantasize about men, which is not very often at all, the feminine aspects of the male as well as the taboo are what arouse me. imagining the masculine aspects of another man's body really doesn't do anything for me (e.g., genitals, hairy body parts, bulging muscles, very low body fat, broad shoulders, a square jaw, things like that)

If you have a dick and a vag side by side it's no contest, man

Started out that way too but as time has gone on I can like those more masculine things more and more. Hairy bods are still a very not attractive thing though.