Do you rate them?

Do you rate them?

not at all. got 7-2 loss on aggregate written all over them next round.

i rate two of those 3

I rate them 96/100, looking forward to seeing them crush their opposition again.

I rate them and Klopp 1000/1000. What a time to be alive!

I rate Firminho's incredibly white teeth

>tfw teeth envy

Don't be mean to the crushed victims of the Coca Cola el stadio de crusha

I always rated mo salah

This is really horrible but I still laughed :(

This was less funny

someone post the Suarez edit.

for some reason i still doubt firmino. salah can't be denied. i rate mané this season but have no confidence he won't turn to shit next year.

how bout this one

mo salad doo doo doo doo da da oooo manny manny dooo dooo da da bobby firm eeny oh but we sold countinyo

Reverse Fimino and Mane and your post makes sense.

it's tragic Coutinho left.

what's the point in going to a club like Barca or City? they're going to win whether you're playing for them or not; where's the satisfaction?

literally the best attack in the world la

It's enough to keep their fans happy, literally the new Newcastle

money and prestige

Idk why someone wouldn't rate them, they're one of the best front 3 in the Premier League (only behind man city imo). It'll be interesting to see how they do in the round of 8 of the CL.

Have you watched his Barcelona youtube videos where they do small interviews with him? In almost every video that mentions Brazilians who played for the club, he always says those players made history at Barcelona and he says it with a tone filled with restlessness and urgency. He wants to become an all time great and knows he can do it at Barcelona.

Firmino is the second best striker in the world (behind Kane) and Salah is the second best player in the league (behind KDB)

>Prestige

Alan Shearer is an all time great.

Didn't know alfonso played for Liverpool

>for some reason i still doubt firmino
Apologize right fucking now.

>Prestige
>on the fucking bench

you doubt firmino of those 3? He's unironically the best one, Salah is a one season wonder, Sane is a pace babby

Firmemeo for future captain la

2, 1, 3

Omg I messed that up it should be 3, 1 ,2

1, 1, 1

Bait.

Coutinho is overrated overpaid injury prone trash

Gerard is considered an all time great by many. Don’t recall him having to go to Liverpool

I just want Bobby to win at least one major trophy like UCL or PL. He sounds like he really belong to Anfield.

5/3

all these triggered Hillsborough posting customers

best front 3 in europe la

I think you pulled that statement from the deepest crevice of your anus.

Salah:
2015/2016-15 goals 6 asst in league & CL for Roma.
2016/2017- 17 goals 12 asst in league & CL for Roma.
2017/2018- 28 goals 8 asst in league & CL for Liverpool. With 1/3rd of the season to go.
Firmino is a striker and his numbers were never as impressive as salah who is a winger. Salah undoubetdly is carrying Liverpool. Firmino is not consistent and as a striker in the EPL that makes him a weak link in comparison to guys like HK and SA and he's being outscored by another winner, sterling.
End of story, salah can win the golden boot.

Won't this unironically be Sterling's first title since arriving at City?

>winner

I meant winger* ha.

but Firmino doesn't play in EPL

Fair play but what Firmino lacks in sheer goalscoring numbers is what allows Salah and Mane to do their thing.

The sad thing is, he's not fitting in. QT from 2012/13 would be perfect for Barca. The midfield diamond with through balls and the rare blooter is precisely what Iniesta is and what Barcelona needed. Back in 2012/13.

Now, Messi has dropped deeper, and QT turned into a cut inside winger. He isn't going to change Messi's playstyle, and he's not going to displace Alaba on the wings. Now, his only choice is play the Neymare role. Flamboyant, high risk dribbling and cutting inside from the flanks, except QT isn't as good at dribbling.

It was a really really bad move for him. Sad!

In the first half against Porto, I loved how the 3 of them played, I've been complaining all season about flipping positions, they did that against Porto and completely BTFO of them. If they react better against certain teams, they should score way more goals.

Salah is a beast, he's definitely one of the most talented players in the world. People who saying Firmino is better are trying to appear smart because of muh tactics.

of course

>goals are everything
>performance in italel means anything
brainlet, watch some football instead of looking up stats and you’ll know the truth. Or just kill yourself, either one works.

Salad is a tap in merchant la

So is Firmino a false 9 or an actual 9?

>performance in italel means anything
he's scoring even more in England than in Italy, how retarded are you?

He's a false false 9

I don't watch many Liverpool games, but a false 9 would imply that the striker drops deep while the space that he would usually occupy upfront gets abandoned, for a at least short period of time. Can't remember seeing Liverpool playing like that on a regular basis.

I unironically think Firmino is the best foward in the word right now.

Of course

What happened to the whole racism thing with Firmino?

>Ooeoe Einainietoe
what did he mean by this?

well firmino drops back and makes runs to allow salah to play way more central. if you look at heat maps of positioning salah is rarely an actual winger, since he drifts centrally so much

>falseption
MWAAAAAAAAAH

>being this much of a brainlet
His performances in Italy have no relevance on whether or not he’s a good player. He’s an avg player having a freak year scoring a shit ton of goals, if you actually watched him play you would know he’s overrated af just because of all the tap ins he scores.

>tap ins
Literally only American casuals say this retarded shit. A "tap in" means you're positioning was good enough to beat your marker and get in position to score. It's the fucking job of a forward. You don't get extra points for scoring blooters. Also Salah hardly ever scores "tap in" if you've seen him more than /3x

>inb4 hurrr you're American
I'm here for work 2 more weeks until I can leave this idiotic country and go back home to normal sized humans with common sense

no

>if you actually watched him play
i watched him a lot more than you since you obviousl don't watch Serie A. He's doing what he has always done in Italy too but EPL teams are a lot more open and leave more spaces because of the higher rythm they play at, and that's what he excells at: exploiting open spaces

A classic "opinions > facts" posting style from the usual suspect.

Always rated Firmino

And his numbers are fucking great this season still. If you don't rate Firmeenho you're a pleb to be honest plain and simple

they're obviously fake

winning

I think all 3 are over rated having a good season. Most shit to least shit

Mane>Firm>Salah

And I really fucking hate the heads on mane and firmino.

Imagine having an opinion this bad.

They seem like the 3 main characters of a bad sitcom