That episode where Will gets shot by nogs so Carlton does the smart thing and buys a gun for self defense so he won't...

>That episode where Will gets shot by nogs so Carlton does the smart thing and buys a gun for self defense so he won't be a victim anymore but Will gets all pissy about guns.

Carlton was always better than Will.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeIkk6Yo0s8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=ISFU5ehObC0
youtube.com/watch?v=5_l-fVxU8e4
youtube.com/watch?v=d8o4HnBjOhc
youtube.com/watch?v=N5_ea1yCwqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike
youtube.com/watch?v=KfQf9K3xr6k
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJkiwXcvaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>That episode where Phil tries to empty the banks, fill all the streets with banks, and run a bank making operation out of his banks.

Got a bit confusing.

>the episode were Carlton says he's not a killer, and accidentally shoots Will

>That episode where will met the President of the United States

>That episode where Ashley sucks off her boyfriend, but Carlton spies on them and tells Phil, who can't get mad because he's afraid she remembers the molestation he did to her while she was younger.

The series went really dark in it's later seasons.

Who is that lady?

Marla Maples, mother of Tiffany Trump.

Will did the right thing. Carlton likely had zero gun training or any other self defense skills.

>The episode where Aunt Vivian talks Phil into joining a swinger's club with her, but the other members poke fun at Phil's weight, eventually making him cry.

Absolutely wrenching for a sitcom. It's still tough to watch that one.

Some of them were banks to be fair.

what self defense/gun training do you need? just aim and pull the trigger

>Trump has been married three times and has five children, three from first wife Ivana Zelnickova; one from second wife Marla Maples; and one from current wife Melania Trump.
What a degenerate piece of shit.

Men are biologically disposed to spreading their seed, and Trump's done a fine job of it. Stay salty, as I'm sure you will.

this

doing the job mother nature assigned to you isn't degenerate desu, if anyone's degenerate, it's women who accept seed from various males, because that's absolutely not how it's supposed to work and yet here we are, single mothers more numerous than single digit posts with more child than you can count on one hand, all the while blaming everyone else for their own lack of self control

it's shameful, really

You're a degenerate if you can't afford to have kids and force the government to pay for them

>Afford to have kids and force the government to pay

If you have to force someone else to pay for something for you, I'm not sure if you could ever really afford it

gImMeAhUgMaN

>gib gunng mang

I'm not talking about spreading seed, I'm talking about making a mockery of the sanctity of marriage. Absolutely disgusting.

But user, I sell divorces to the community!

you can practice your forum sliding on a little board called fellow redditor!
lets not ruin our Sup Forums experience with shitty bait on Approved Boards
stay epic ;^)

People get divorced user. You'll have to accept that Trump wasn't the first and won't be the last.

Nobody has ever confused Trump with being a paragon of virtue either.

marriage only exists to tie men down to a single family so he actually takes care of them instead of spreading his seed like a sprinkler system then saying "fuck it"

if they have the means to take care of them more power too them

hell it's why physicians have the highest rate of divorce but no one gives them any shit for it

WOOD

she was much hotter than tiffany. drumpfs genetics are toxic

>That episode where Will tries to profit from a man's dick

But yes, he was chicken and waffles, so there's that.

this
only christcucks worshiping a jew on a stick fall for the marriage meme
paganism is the true redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=HeIkk6Yo0s8&t

Will it ever get old?

Explain to me ameritards, how does a gun help in self defense if the attacker points it at you first

Well, you see, in a firefight most bullets miss their targets...

Every time someone makes a post like this Darwin rolls over in his grave

don't put yourself in a position to be the one to draw last

No, it's YTP Kino.

>accept multiple partners to have a variety of offspring
>increases chances of genes passing on
What's wrong with this?

>Every time someone makes a post like this Darwin rolls over in his grave

every time a Philosophy 101 has something to say I quote them and laugh

lel

>robber walks up to you and pulls out his gun
So you walk around with your gun out and point it at anyone you see?

>gib hug mang

>if anyone's degenerate, it's women who accept seed from various males, because that's absolutely not how it's supposed to work
females in ape societies will frequently move from group to group

>darwin
>philosophy
Poor bait

Protip: don't be in neighborhoods like that

Black women have never been the ideal example of moral character

>With a gun
If the attacker shoots at you and misses or doesn't hit a vital organ, you can pull out your gun and fire back

>Without a gun
You can either run away like a bitch, beg for your life like a bitch, hand over your wallet like a bitch, or try to disarm and/or incapacitate your foe with your bare hands, which will very likely get you killed.

>applying biological theory to society
>not philosophy

kys

That's retarded. You're literally saying be the guy that escalates the situation.

>he thinks he's going to parkour ninja unsheathe his FAMAS and shoot a guy who already has a gun trained on him from < 10 feet away

you going to draw your gun every time someone walks near you in case they try to mug you?

>what self defense/gun training do you need?

You'd be surprised how stupid people can be.

No no no, then the cops will take one look at you and unload 17 bullets into you and the nearest suspicious looking and incorrectly identified car.

You want to keep that gun in a safe, so if you're ever in trouble, you dont have the time to actually use it.

Burger logic is perfect

Aside from the stupid Reddit faces, this really jogged my nog

>what self defense/gun training do you need? just aim and pull the trigger
You're the reason gun owners get a bad rap. Shut the fuck up, you massive retard.

Here are some examples of a gun being used in self defense against an attacker who had their guns drawn first.

youtube.com/watch?v=ISFU5ehObC0

youtube.com/watch?v=5_l-fVxU8e4

youtube.com/watch?v=d8o4HnBjOhc

You know, gun owners get a bad rap. They got a cool shape, protein.

Trump was sorta pretty back then, even had stylish hair. What happened?

For one, he's 70 years old, bud.

Lot of reasons. First of all-
never mind you're retarded

Also this one shows the importance of training.
youtube.com/watch?v=N5_ea1yCwqo

ITT morons think mugging IRL happen as they do in their animes

Yeah totally

>Robbing a gun store

>have the stance/stature of someone whose been taken advantage of their whole life
>gets laid out for no reason

he had it comin'

I did't know the story of why people called him drumpf until i read this. I thought people just giggled at stupid words.

Ellis Island is home to a bunch of interesting things

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

>The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.[5]

*What a successful piece of alpha

once you hand over your wallet and he turns to leave, you draw and shoot him and take your wallet back

this deters muggings

then spend the next 20 years in jail

NUMBERS NUMBERS

What's a woman?

>its a Will's mom doesn't want her little sister marrying a white man episode

Pretty racist desu

What ended up changing her mind? I can't quite remember, but she did a full 180 for some reason.

>chillin in ameriburgerland
>eating 10 McChickens for lunch at McDs
>Trayvon Martin points a gun at the register
>I pull out my gun and save everyone
>Ask for a bag to take the McChickens home

Because Diedrich Bader is based and impossible to hate

Will thinks the white man is cool and wants to attend the marriage, even though his mom has already decided for him that he's not going. Later at night, there is a scene where all three sisters are discussing at night about how much of a controlling bitch Will's mom is, when Will's mom appears and tries to defend herself, but realizes they may be right. Then, Will stands up to her and declares he is going to to the wedding with or without her permission. So at the very end, Will's mom is shown to show up too.

>will grew up in Philly
>probably saw death all the time from guns and drugs
>this shaped him into the nice guy he was

Don't neglect the lore

>attacker shoots and misses
If he's within 30 meters he can't miss, and presumably he empties the clip in your center of mass which knocks you over

Assuming the attacker isn't dumb enough to not shoot when we sees someone pulling a gun on him
How is it a retarded point? Do you expect the attacker to warn you before pulling a gun on you?
I'd assume he isn't stupid enough to turn his back on you

>shooting him when he turns his back
Enjoy getting jail time in anywhere but Texas. It doesn't count as self defense if he isn't a threat to you.

>If he's within 30 meters he can't miss
I can tell you've never fired a gun before. It's common to miss at 10 feet. Even if you've had training, it's hard to hit things with a handgun. It's even harder when someone is shooting back at you. In that video of the attempted bank robbery, there were only 2 hits out of all the shots fired. You can tell the guard has training by the way he smoothly cleared the malfunction on his gun and transitioned to a two-handed grip but even he didn't hit all of his shots at point-blank range.

>How is it a retarded point? Do you expect the attacker to warn you before pulling a gun on you?
If you're legally carrying a gun, than you normally get training. If someone is walking toward you with intent to rob you, you will know by the way they move. If they already have the gun out you're probably fucked anyway. If they start drawing, chances are they aren't trained and you can draw faster. There are countless videos out there of people drawing on bad guys who already have their guns out. Mostly by using cover or distractions. In this video, he uses the other people to cover his draw and opens fire when he gets a clear line of sight. youtube.com/watch?v=KfQf9K3xr6k

"He was going to turn around and kill me!"

You have every right to defend your property.

>I can tell you've never fired a gun before
I've served mandatory military service in my cunt and have done several live firing exercises. It's very hard to miss within 30 meters at a human if you've lined up your sights and aren't obstructed. He misses because the first target fell over and the second was moving. I'm assuming a robber and victim would be standing still.

>you will know by the way they move they're planning to rob you
I've undergone gun training and this is miraculous, I've never heard of this.

All the reasons I've heard in this thread are the attackers being stupid
>attackers so slow they don't shoot someone drawing
>attackers shooting and missing so much victims have time to draw and shoot
>attackers trying to approach people from the front
>attackers turning their back on possibly armed people

The more legit reason is a firefight scenario where it's crowded, there's cover and the attacker can't see everything.

so, if a robber grabs your coat, points the gun to your chest, you would assume that it will miss than you reach for yours, he misses again than you shoot him and yours hit

i might not have learned my lessons on physics so i guess you are right

>he's going to turn around and kill me
>then why didn't he just shoot you when he was facing you Mr defendant
>someone steals my hat
>I blow their brains out

>I've served mandatory military service in my cunt
>military service in my cunt
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but seriously tho you've fired a rifle at sitting targets in a safe and controlled environment and I've undergone close protection training. there's a way people walk when they're planning to do shit and most thugs just jam a gun in their pocket/waistband without a holster so it flops around. that means they have to hold/adjust it.

Like I said, relying on attackers to be too stupid to hold the gun in a baggy area or come up from behind.

Reminds me of this clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJkiwXcvaA