Fuck. I just finished watching the best tv show of all time

fuck. I just finished watching the best tv show of all time.
now what

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SeinfeldIsUnfunny
youtube.com/watch?v=D3T_2RTDcVo
youtu.be/TrO7ISerVf8?t=300
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok, now that you've finished watching The Sopranos, now start on The Wire

Nothing, enjoy the void of your meaningless existence

I've heard The Sopranos suffers from the Seinfeld effect

Being the best show in their respective genre?
Incredibly funny and having top tier memes?
Rewatchable?

Yep.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SeinfeldIsUnfunny

>tv tropes

Watch taboo

Shitpost on Sup Forums for the rest of your miserable life.

It's nowhere near as good but you might enjoy The Shield

>non reply
thanks for the pic though

OP hear me out if you are serious.
Gomorrah tv series.
Be sure to get the legit translations and not machine made ones.
Also it deserves to be watched in HD.
Thats all I can say,patrician anons recognized the quality right away.

forgot picture

It doesn't suffer from anything. I watched it for the first time last year and nothing seemed dated or any kind of influence it may have on other shows since was not detrimental of my enjoyment. I truly believe it's the best show of all time and your life would be better once it is in it. Good luck.

*Punches you*

There's your non-reply

This
Consider, now, that this 'Seinfeld Effect' doesn't apply to the Sopranos or even Seinfeld, but it does apply to the Wire:
youtube.com/watch?v=D3T_2RTDcVo

recently read about this. After reading the summary I guess I know he portrayed that guy on gotham.
shit I completely forgot about gotham. Might not be able to enjoy it anymore no matter how much I lower my expectations

But that's not the young pope

thanks I'll check this one out
alright I'll watch the first season
bit unfair considering it's just a nod to spaghetti westerns so that's why it may feel "dated". And I don't agree with whoever uploaded that, other episodes have far better openings

Now you watch Generation Kill.

Then... you have no reason to watch anything else related to gangs, drugs, or modern warfare ever again.

You have to be kinda interested in Treme's content to really enjoy it. So watching it is a toss up. The characters are relatively plain - more human due to the fact that they don't have idealized lives.

Don't watch Show Me A Hero.

you will feel a little empty for the rest of your life

I haven't found anything even close to the quality of this series

>Treme
I remember watching the pilot a year ago, enjoyed the nigband playing when he arrives late with the trombone and lets off some tunes
That was nice, then I stopped after that

Not an argument.

Why didn't you enjoy Show Me a Hero. I thought the way they presented the subject was effective, Oscar Isaac's acting was on point, like always, and both the soundtrack and the wardrobe were incredibly well presented.

damn i used presented twice, sleep deprivation is always nice

>Generation Kill
top of my watchlist along with The Corner
>Then... you have no reason to watch anything else related to gangs, drugs, or modern warfare ever again.
what are your favorites in other genres?
>You have to be kinda interested in Treme's content to really enjoy it
Yeah it seems like a calm show I'll watch eventually, but it doesn't even really have a plot does it? like a slice of life

Not an argument

youtu.be/TrO7ISerVf8?t=300
5 minutes in
>who dat?
>mah repartois bruh
>make dah money mayn

braapapapap braprapbraprap braprap brapraprap

you watched all of Frasier? nice

R O M A N Z O

Babylon 5, OZ, Farscape, T:SCC, Gomorrah, Romanzo Criminale, Justified, Black Sails, The Shield, Good Cop
All off the top of my head

>"watch it" shit
>a top tier meme

>seinfield
>socially ignorant jew in his 30s
>best show in their respective genre

>rewatchable
>screaming lationo cunts
Sopranos? no.. couldn't care for the seasons after the 2nd

>having top tier memes
you mean the 'Seinfiled and Sopranos are the greatest shows' blatant lie meme?

There was nothing really wrong about Show Me A Hero. The material was presented effectively and such as you said.

It's just fucking sad. And not only is it sad, it's such a common story. Everything is as ugly as it is in real life no more and no less. And I just don't think it's worth anybody's time when you can see exactly that if you just go outside and open your eyes. While I don't feel like there was an ounce of pretentiousness in the way they told the story I felt like the content was plain. Maybe it's just me and I've just seen too much of all that in real life both the political side and the street side.

It was a regular guy fucking up in very regular ways.

I guess if I were to recommend a political thing that has a bit more zip I'd say watch Game Change or Milk. If you want political humor watch Veep - you need to make it to Season 2. I wouldn't recommend House of Cards with Spacey because I everyone becomes a complete fucking retard beginning at Season 2.

I like The Trip. It's two actors playing caricatures of themselves in a caricature of their acting careers - it helps if you know what they've done in the past. It's very British and self-deprecating.

I also like Talking Funny, Louis CK, Seinfeld, Chris Rock, and Ricky Gervais talk about their craft. It's actually very insightful as they have very differing ideas of what it takes to be successful in comedy.

As for TV series or miniseries for windows into real lives there isn't a lot of shit that comes close to The Wire, Generation Kill, or shows like Band of Brothers. If you want a spy flick I'd watch Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy or better yet read the books. When the bar is set that high everything looks like crap.

why do these guys fight about the wire vs. sopranos?
they are both great

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

You just watched mad men?