The IT Girls

Choose one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oWi3__GmCM&ab_channel=WION
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ew dude no

Left. I've seen her cunt and it's marvelous

Lol fag

How about a loser cums first double dildo sexfight to decide? Who cums first!?

i've always thought lawrence was an annoying person, so i guess emma, but i kinda hate her also since she bitched out on the dude who mispresented that award in the oscars.

Jlaw Is qt in her movies.
but irl idk

They are women, they are all annoying people. You don't go for a chick because of their "likable" personality.

sure, but i've been with women who aren't cunts to strangers. it's one of the most unattractive things i find.

whichever one wants more pusy lickings its simple

are you the weirdo that posts the sexfight threads?

misrepresented that award?

what are you referring to?

No, what posts were these?

Jennifer Lawrence. Emma Stone probably can't cum without a vibrator.

at the oscars, for the best picture award, the presenters were given the wrong card, that read "emma stone, la la land, best actress", which prompted everyone to think la la land won the best picture when it was moonlight that actually won the award. the presenter guy later said he realized he was holding the wrong card which is why he hesitated the way he did. (it's important to note that the card had horrible typography and layout) at the press conference after, emma stone disputed the wrong card claim, saying she had the card all along, when in reality there were obviously more than one of the same card. her throwing the dude under the bus for a mistake the assistants made backstage was a very cunty move.

Nice. How about a titfight? Whose tits pin out their opponents and engulf them?

it was warren beatty you idiot.

i don't think she threw him under the bus either.

All broads look the same

Emma Stone has a tiny chest, she has no chance.

>warren beatty
don't really care who.
youtube.com/watch?v=9oWi3__GmCM&ab_channel=WION
she's clearly being a cunt here.

Back to

>i've always thought lawrence was an annoying person
Pretty much this. JLaw is a smug bitch.

I agree.. Jlaw's pair would humiliate her tiny set. How about Jlaw vs Eva Green, Alexandra Daddario or Amanda Seyfried in a titfight!?

Which one is more beautiful? Gee, what a hard decision.. The unique facial characteristics of Emma Stone or Average Fat Face Lawrence®?

Eva Green beats Jennifer Lawrence hands down.
Daddario would probably win but maybe Seyfried would be tenacious and a dirty fighter and fight real rough. She might beat Daddario despite her disadvantage.

Hot! I could see Seyfried being a dirty fighter too but Daddarios's size advantage may be too much for her to overcome. How do their sexfight abilities compare? Any other celebs you'd like to see titfight or sexfight?

No you have not. The one where she's bending over ? Not her

Emily Kinney versus Hayley Atwell

The correct answer

Oh god! Imagine Kinney's flat ones disappearing under Haley's.

Her whole torso would be enveloped. Her two hard horny nips would be only a minor discomfort to Hayley Atwell.

Honestly I want them both to pee on me

So hot. After Haley was finally done humiliating her tits she'd move onto the sexfight round!

Camila Mendes versus Emily Kinney would be a good fight, not because Emily has any chance at winning, but there are so many reasons why it would be humiliating for her to lose.

froggie :3

Good one. I'd pay to see that! What do you see happening? Anyone else you'd like to see get humiliated in a titfight or sexfight?

Dame Emily Jean Stone of course.

>I'm so happy for Moonlight
she says through gritted teeth

Lol, she's fucking pissed and she's clearly trying to throw Beatty under the bus. She's implying he's lying about the envelopes.

At the time, she didn't know there were two envelopes.

Emma Stone was crying when she thought La La Land won the best picture. Of course, she's disappointed.

how can anyone not know there's at least two copies?

Literally everyone before this incident.

are people really that retarded? i understand not thinking about it because most people aren't autistic, but the minute the dude goes i had the wrong envelope you have to go, "huh, guess they gave him the back-up", right?

right?

she's a dum-dum

The one who can actually act.

what did he mean by this?

How the fuck is this even a choice? JLaw is old and busted, she is pretty much over. It's Emma's time now.

I find Stone more attractive but man JLaw looks like she would really know how to gobble the juice out of my dick

Keira Knightley by Alice Eve

Woah... I like it. Eve has an amazing rack. How about Kate Upton and ASR?

shoes?

Poor ASR.
What about ASR and Emma Roberts? That seems like it would be a real even fight

Great match-up. I think Emma's boobs are slight bigger so I'd give her the edge in that one. You agree? How do you see the sexfight going? You like hairy pussy... I see them both being hairy?

Emma's are probably a bit bigger but ASR is stronger and when they're so evenly matched that gives her an edge.
I don't know if they would be all that hairy.
Probably both trimmed down at the very least with Emma more likely to wax the whole thing bare I think

Yes, ASR definitely has the stronger physique and her chest is more toned... maybe you are right that she wins. Who do you see cumming first? I agree that Emma would be the more likely to wax it off.

No woman can act

Probably Emma.
After she gets pinned she'd just give in and get it over with.

EMMA ALL DAY LONG

Poor Em! Any others you'd like to see sexfighting? I'd love to see an exhibition match where a load of celebs strip down and insert love egg vibrators in their pussies. Once a celeb cums she is eliminated. Winner is the last one standing!

qieen emma