Radio host fired for calling Chloe Kim ‘hot piece of ass’

Okay, which one of you pervs was this:

>“Her 18th birthday is April 23, and the countdown is on, baby, ’cause I got my Wooderson going,” Connor said. “That’s what I like about them high school girls.”

nypost.com/2018/02/15/radio-host-fired-for-calling-chloe-kim-hot-piece-of-ass/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oO4mHypBPjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

He tells it like it is.

>dallas braden

wait he's got a radio show what the fug

>the land of freedom

better hurry up because she looks like she will age terrible

>17
>already looks like she could be 25
she will look like shit when she's actually 25.

Asians actually age the best because they have more fat in their face. When you age, you lose the fat content in your face making wrinkles more visiable.

>looks 25

You gotta be kidding me. She looks 12.

This. East Asian women age the best. Slavic women age horribly.

one of the rare cases I'm on the sjws side here. free speech is great, but that was as tone-deaf as it gets

saying a girl as a hot piece of ass is the same as if a russian said a girl was cute, this is how they behave

wrong
this not acceptable behavior
rude and creepy

Yellow fever is bad. You should probably seek medical help.

Kill yourself, soyboy.

>mfw yellow fever is mainstream now

Got what he deserved desu, shit's creepy as fuck.

she looks repulsive
and 40

I love having yellow fever. The thought of being attracted to all the same boring vanilla faced women walking down my street that everyone else is attracted to scares me. How dull. Asians and Latinas are the best.

So is she the Ledecky of Winter Olympics?

Me

Chink women are soulless psychos, just so you know.
t. studied abroad in China

Chinese-Americans are bro tier though. And so are Hong Kongers and Taiwanese.

t. token white guy in a chinese youth group

its one thing to say Chloe is a hot piece of ass anonymously on Sup Forums

it's another to do so on a public radio show

would be creepy if she would be around 12-16 years desu, but she's literally days away from being an adult.

even if she was 18 it would still be rude and creepy to say that on the radio

you know what, you're right. saying stuff like this in public, especially on the radio is rude.

her mom is hot

post pics

Not when their diet is coke and hamburger.

I mean, he's not wrong, but you just don't say things like that you know? have at least a modicum of decency.

if he had left it at hot piece of ass, he would still have a show. he went into creepy stalker mode though, and that's what cost him.

She's not hot tbf. He was rightfully fired.

the absolute STATE of american """"""""""""men""""""""""""

or did Sup Forums just get invaded by soyeddit for the olympics?

What a fucking autist. No doubt most of his listeners agree with him, but that's just not the type of shit you say on radio or in public. Also he took it too far with his >Wooderson comment.

It's a bit of both I think.

Nice blonde hair chink. Looks totally natural.

Its says it in the article. His names Gregg Hughes

yup. i'm with the commie.

>applauding shit taste

>the land of not getting fired for bringing your employers negative publicity

how dumb can you be to say something like that to anyone who isn't a close friend, let alone into a live microphone? guys like this ruin it for the rest of us

But you post the same shit, and even worse stuff, anonymously on the internet all the time.

the fuck's a wooderson though?

if someone said it in the Norwegian media they would get fired too

I would desu

Are you literally retarded

>land of the ''free''
>cant bang 17 year old qts

THE ABSOLUTE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA

L-I-V-I-N

Um yes, exactly. Thanks for agreeing.

Are you saying we are your close friends?

Yes

Most states actually have 16 and 17 as their ages of consent. That doesn't make grown men publicly drooling over high school children any less autistic.

justice has been served
FUCKING PEDOPHILE!!!!!!

This is the SJWorld you chose.

白左

Go shoot some classmates, Jerome.

me on the right

Most states have 16, period.

-17 in N.Y., Ill., Mo., La., Wyo., Colo., and N.M.
-18 in Del., Va., Tenn., Fla., Wis., Texas, N.D., Idaho, Utah, Ariz., Ore., and Calif.
-16 in the other 31 states and D.C.

literally the age where women are at their peak is 16 to 22.

when the world says 17 year old women attraction is disgusting, and a man banging another man is beautiful, you know we're living in the end times

kill yourself pedophile bigot

>16 to 22
>pedo

>denmark

what was the point of having this discussion on live radio? he could have just said it to his friend sitting next to him. it seems like he was looking for a reaction and this is the reaction he got.

Kekekek

oh i see youre being sarcastic im a retard sorry my friend

You forget a good amount of the have contingency AOC rules aka The “Romeo and Juliet “ Clause. You can only bang 16 year olds if you’re 18-20 in those states. Few have a straight up 16 is the AOC. Only Maine and California (where Chloe is form, which is the law that is going to count) has a hard and fast 18 as the AOC.

youtube.com/watch?v=oO4mHypBPjk

1:40

i think i'd honestly rather fuck her mom t b h famalam

*gets shot*

so it's 17/18 in any state that matters

Wrong. I'm talking about the actual AOC in those states. The close-in-age (a.k.a. "Romeo-and-Juliet") exceptions actually drive it even lower in many of them.

For instance, Vermont is flat 16, but 15 if the other person is under 18. Until a few years ago, the exception worked differently, so that it was within 2 years, meaning that 14 was legal if you were only 16.

Some of those 31 states with 16 do also have rules that RAISE the AOC if the other person is a relative, school teacher, etc., but it's still 16 in the general case.

Massachusetts matters.

So does Pennsylvania.

But given that the radio host in question is in California, he had to expect to be fired.

We have 14 (16) iirc.

soyboy get the fuck out

Did she and the Scatman... you know...?

>“That’s what I like about them high school girls.”

I'm not sure but if I remember correctly, 14 is legal if his/her parents consent (lol) and if the age gap isn't too big.

What??? Asian women all rook the same too

>children
kindly kys

thats why its based to have yellow fever. all rook same, so unless theyre fat youre basically dating the hottest girl in asia

And white women all look bland as fuck, and age like shit.

>If she was 18, you wouldn’t be ashamed to say that she’s a little hot piece of ass. And she is. She is adorable.

"hot piece of ass" and "adorable" in the same comment, a little awkward.

He probably realised he fucked up and tried to save it

Reddit has been the overwhelming majority since the London Olympics my man

Would love to teleport millennials to just the late 90s. Triggered to death

Considering most millennials have live it, it wouldn’t fly back in either.

retard. EVERYONE knows there are some attractive 17 year olds out there, and yes, kim is one of them- the trick is you just keep your thoughts on hot teens off of public airwaves

jfc spain

isn't the age range for the many definitions of "millennial" so wide that most actually remember the late 90s

>there are still people here who believe millennial means you were born 18-21 years ago near the turn of the century

Dummy. I bet you're a millennial (and if you're not, what are you doing on Sup Forums being 40?); it includes people who were born as early as the mid 80s. Most millennials started puberty in the late 90s.

Meant to quote

The general age range for Millennials/Gen Y is from 1982 to around 1997, so yeah. Kek.

its another Beta Men on the Internet Think Asian Women are Pure and Untainted episode

I assumed they were roasties

I get older, they stay the same age.

yes they do. yes they do....