twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Einat Milf is more like it

bump

wow this youtube video surely convinced me

learn to greentext properly
you also don't need to post a video of an article
just quote the important bits here and link it at the end
dumb fucking goys as usual

Check the dude's channel who posted it. He has a lot more info I think.
Sorry faggot.

this summer has brought in a mass islamic immigration

where's all the blood?

post pix plz

not my job to check his whole channel
greentext the juicy bits here and if's convincing enough (which it never is) we then go there

merely a prank! muslims never do anything wrong!

Was there ever a doubt in your mind? If there was, you're an idiot or a child. The jews and their pet White traitors are ALWAYS behind terror attacks. ALWAYS.

Zip it, you weird-flag-having person

When people profess belief in these large, complicated and bizarre conspiracies it tells us more about their psychological state than anything else.

People who are fundamentally good natured and honest tend to assume that everybody else is.

>yes there are no conspiracies goy, take your meds and shut up

>everything is a conspiracy goy, there aren't actually Islamic terrorists hehehehe

joos din doo nuffin

fuck outta here you blue pilled dolt

Alpha Draconian Reptilians disguised as Crypto-Jews. The true redpill my friend

>the Jews would fake a terrorist attack that demonizes the exact demographic that they want to immigrate en masse to Europe

OP u dumb

bluepilled faggot

How's that schizophrenia working out for ya OP.

Almost every Israeli is former IDF, dumbass. Service is mandatory.

What did he mean by this?

Massive civil unrest leads to WW3 which the Jews will arise from unscatched. They took a blow during the Hall of cost, and no one came to theirnaid. They will visit a holocaust upon the Earth's races. All is coming to plan.

>The Jews spend millions of dollars trying to get Muslims into Europe, but also spend millions more falseflagging terror attacks from Muslim perpetrators, counteracting their plan of a Muslim majority in Europe which they will control and rule over

This is what Sup Forums actually believes.

>france starts bombing middle east even more after this attack
>this won't help israel
????

OP is right. go to liveleaks if you want to see real aftermath of people getting run over by trucks. body parts everywhere

now the Nice attack no blood or bodyparts. show me one video that shows a person getting hit by the truck in Nice. and dont link me the video that pans away conveniently before moment of impact

and another thing how the Nice attack is a hoax the band in that video keeps on playing

youtube "peekay truth"

>the Jews
>spend any kind of money
Hahaha thats where youve got the Sup Forums narrative fumbled, goy. I mean, guy. Jews do not spend money. They horde that shit. Now, they spend lives of which they have billions (literally, the reptillian gods of the cosmo have granted Der Juden custody of the Earth's population past present and future)

It's low quality, you don't see anyone get hit, and the fucking camera man points the camera on the ground so you can't see anyone get hit. The people in that video are all disappearing in thin air, pic related.

Yes, I agree it would help Israel.

I just don't think the Jews would have this many plans that all have the potential to contradict each other.

France bombing the Middle East is good for the Jews, but the damage this false flag would do to Muslim immigration to Europe is too great for it to be worth it.

The Jews don't want to maximize anti-Muslim sentiment until after they are the majority in Europe.

wtf this conspiracy now?

thats exactly my point. cloverfield was more real that that video

youtube.com/watch?v=InHrt46BWJU

what about all the nice videos on liveleak that show bodyparts and squished heads?

Oh, wait. You don't pay attention to those because they don't agree with your viewpoint.

link us the squished head video then

do you also know someone who worked at sandy hook

You're caught up on the idea that the zionists actually want muslims to run Europe, they're likely just using muslims to achieve their globalist power goals. I don't think they actually want islam to rule the west, but just using it to destroy social/cultural ties to the nation-state. It's not like this will make anti-refugee sentiment more powerful anyway, it'll just be "#notallmuslims" and save the refugees from the west's bombing of innocent children.

watched 2 videos of peekay truth, scared shitless that people this fucking dumb is allowed to exists...

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468556457549.webm

liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473

twitter.com/tprincedelamour/status/753766900522422272
00:07 Allahu Ackbar

I don't have a link to the image but there's that thing about those Jewish scholars in the 20s I think who wanted immigration of dumb Muslims from Africa into Europe because then it would be easier for the Jews to take power. A dumber populous is easier to rule.

liveleak.com/view?i=6f1_1468538550

liveleak.com/view?i=814_1468533717

Sandy Hook IS a false flag, just not this attack.

first post was pretty good I guess

im glad youve had your eyes opened by peekay

i agree its scary how people blindly believe the Nice attacks actually happened. total hoax

It's just a "Cohen"cidence, Nothing to see here.

Yeah, but a divided populous is too. A powerful argument for the sovereign nation-state is similar people should decide for themselves how they should be ruled, but once multiculturalism and diversity is enforced and there is no homogeneity, there is no reason to opt-out of political unions like the EU.

>"Cohen"cidence

holy shit, that's great. Well-memed, my friend.

None of those people have severed limbs, or tire marks, or signs of being smashed. All it takes is a little fake blood under crisis actors. And yeah, there was another video where one guy did look smashed, but it didn't look like anything that would happen with a truck. Look at other liveleak videos of actual trucks hitting people and the aftermath is way different.

Wtf now i hate ziomists

thread is being slid by kike mods

BUMP

Disinfo agents are annoying.
Please quit trying to help the worthless Muslimes.

The Jews have hired what would have to be thousands of crisis actors worldwide by now (of which many Sup Forums thinks were hired on fucking craigslist), and have also been able to keep every one of these most likely lightly-vetted crisis actors from revealing their role in these hoaxes.

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton can't even hit delete on her email client.

I can believe that many of these attacks were perpetrated by the Jews, or allowed to happen by the Jews, but an attack on this scale could not be totally fabricated.

I M P O S S I B L E

Oh shucks

just show us some photo or video evidence

were all on Sup Forums we know what real gore looks like

So... Do you guys think that Jews are trying to get America to hate Muslims and to attack the MIddle East again? Israel would step in claiming peacekeeping motivations and create Greater Israel? And/or are they trying to destabilize the West? Or is it all a bogus conspiracy theory?

Is everyone you meet on a daily basis an actor?

Hopefully you would answer no.

Therefore, the crisis actor fags are the ones that have to provide proof. People are real until they are not.

And fucking peekay truth can't even pronounce Nice properly.

Please tell me you don't think a city with 343,000 people could be fooled by a dozen Craigslist actors and some ketchup blood

>it takes thousands of crisis actors to cause stampede and mass confusion
there haven't been that many hoaxes yet.
if 200 something people were actually affected by this, at least one video would show someone being hit, no?

Not a single video shows it, it's amazing.

You're the one claiming this event to be real, you should be the one showing evidence of it happening. There hasn't been a single video of anyone being hit, and no video of aftermath that would come from someone being hit by a truck either.

And you act like it would be hard to "fool 343k people", it only takes a couple loud noises to start a stampede of confusion

first post best post

Good job mr freedom

>crisis actors are a meme
>prove me wrong, you can't
>lol craigslist ketchup blood lmao
Bluepilled dolt.

Right at the beginning of one of the videos the guy's hip is obviously fractured to the point where he makes a goddamn swastika with his legs but his torso is facing up. That isn't natural.

Reptilians arent alpha, buddy

They are aggressive, prone to violence,love to stir up shit, lie when they open their mouth, are masters at deception. They are obsessed with fornication and mimicing the human sex act. This doesnt make you alpha, it makes you a worthless piece of trash.

Just gotta kill them where you meet them, they dont deserve to live.

It is pretty crazy that there is no clear video of someone getting hit. But it IS also kind of crazy to expect a bunch of drunk/high yuropoors and idiot mudslime tourists to be great videographers.

I get where you're coming from, but I just can't accept that when there is no video of an event, it means it didn't happen.

Do you think that those crisis actors came out with help and lied down on the ground while their helpers set up the fake blood? No one in any of the dozens of restaurants and apartments noticed that or recorded it?

Also, why the fuck would the Jews fake these fuzzy aftermath videos so they could be put on Liveleak, seen by a few conspiratards and Redditors, but never be shown on mainstream news channels.

That shit is like cheating on my math test and not turning it in anyway

JEWS DID THIS

This?

Do you think you can't make this shape without being injured? I just tried to do it on the ground and it was a little painful, sure, but I bet someone with gymnastic or acting training could do it without a problem. You also can't really see if his torso is up because of the low quality video and bunched up clothes. How do they do it in movies?

>jews will survive WW3 unscathed

I dont fucking think so

>crisis actors are a meme

I did not say this.

>you can't prove me wrong

I did not say this.

>craigslist ketchup blood

I was joking about this one, but this entire board went mad when that craiglist post for crisis actors in dallas came out

I doubt it was a false flag.

Maybe Jews just knew about it and filmed it for propaganda purposes.

Like 9/11

>How do you think they do it in movies?

With hours of work from many people and a lot of preparation, all of which apparently can be done on a street in front of hundreds of bystanders, none of which claim to have seen this or anything like this

>wah he pointed out how illogical my autism is
>scream blue pill at him

weak bait achmed

That's kind of an overestimation of how hard it would be to set this up, they could just do it with their fake blood ready inside their clothes like in movies, and that's also assuming these videos were even taken at the scene. They could have been prepared for some b-movie for a film festival and spread by the jews for credibility. The video with the truck is obviously fake though, just a picture of the crowd with a computer generated truck running through, and the camera conveniently turning away, after some perfect panning.

Many on this board claim that the Jews false flag attacks that make white cis men look bad, but also false flag attacks that make Muslims and blacks look bad.

Why would you fake Dallas and Nice but also fake Sandy Hook?

They promote two totally different agendas imo

body intact

where are his wounds? as far as i can see only his ass is bleeding

It's shit that it pans away but you can watch the guy that was right next to him get smacked; his shoes go flying forward.

But for real, that pan away. If you're going to film a fucking gore scene film it you white livered bastards.

>Do you guys think that Jews are trying to get America to hate Muslims and to attack the MIddle East again?

No. Are you that fucking unaware of how hard the Jewish media shills the #notallMuslims narrative?

I mean Sup Forums blames Jews for spreading gayness but I've never seen fags defended as hard as the media does Muslims after every terror attack. And the media is Jewish.

The idea that the Jews are trying to make people hate Muslims is one of the dumbest conspiracies I've ever heard. globalist Jews hate the white man and want immigration to wipe them out.

fear, government control, and taking attention away from Chilcot investigation. Sure they could individually be promoting different agendas, but what they promote isn't mutually exclusive.

>Also, why the fuck would the Jews fake these fuzzy aftermath videos so they could be put on Liveleak, seen by a few conspiratards and Redditors, but never be shown on mainstream news channels.
Simple.

You got to know your audience. The kind of people that still take MSM seriously don't require anything more than the MSM's word; it doesn't take much to convince them. Those that don't, however -- the folks that have rightfully abandoned MSM for how shit it is, and who have now turned to places like the very ones you mentioned, online communities -- require some extra effort, a separate but equally disinformative account of events relayed in any form that does the job. Like, say, live leak videos.

In theory, anyway. I hope that illustrates why you are wrong if you think it wouldn't make sense for liveleak hoax videos to exist since they wouldn't also be shown on TV.

kikenvermin spotted

when does it end TT.TT

Do you really think that the Jews would spend this amount of time and energy on two videos that will get collectively 2.5 million views total on Liveleak when mainstream news networks will never show any of it?

I thought the point of propaganda was to spread it far and wide. Stalin didn't create propaganda posters but then just put a single one up in his bedroom. (pardon the metaphor)

>>>/tinfoil/

A false flag doesnt mean people were not killed....

This so much.

Australia ty for saving this thread

Sandy Hook was about gun control. Bad actors flooded the tv stations, the white house address, and became gun activists for life within days.

Not sure about the purposes of these attacks, if they are false flags which I don't know if they are. I know Sandy Hook was one. People are a lot more sympatetic to Israel nowadays with all these muslims running around Europe can tell you that much. And Jews are fleeing Europe for Israel which also suits Jews

see If they can get these videos good looking enough so even people on Sup Forums will believe it, it will never touch the mainstream that it could be fake. If they just left it with no pictures at all, like the ones on liveleak, these topics could come into every day life, and the last thing they want is the new world order to be questioned.

Google Coudenhove-Kalergi.

Not all of them are false flags, most are stand downs, and even then there are sone real ones. Claiming that Nice was fake is like starting eight threads per minute, all using familiar pol language, and thereby bringing nothing new or interesting to the board, but incidentally driving good threads off.

Do you think getting hit by a vehicle blows you into pieces? They've recovered intact bodies of people who suicide-by-train.

Go away, ahmed. Be an pologizist for muslims somewhere else.

>MUH MUDBEARDS DINDU NUFFIN
>FALSE FLAG

I think some may be comparing images of single people hit by vehicles to a crowd.

I would imagine that the ballistics of a truck going into a dense crowd are very different from a small group or single person.

so not one person was run over by the tires of the truck? go on liveleak there are plenty of chinese videos of people being run over by trucks its very messy

>does not even attempt to refute the idea presented
>attacks poster behind the idea
>attempting to stir up non-existent controversy and polarize and divide people, derailing and shutting down discussion and taking attention away from the idea itself
60waysjewsshillpol.png

I'm not sure what number of those 60 this would qualify as, but I know it's good at least one of them, probably three or four. Whether you actually are a shill, and regardless of your intent. Congratulations, you are at best a shitposting useful idiot on behalf of Judaism.

>The Jews spend millions of dollars trying to get Muslims into Europe
They bribe the politicians to borrow money from their banks to pay for the refugees
>also spend millions more falseflagging terror attacks from Muslim perpetrators
Israel wants European countries to hate Muslims, and fight their wars for them

jew physics

>Israel wants European countries to hate Muslims
lol wut

people have been refuting your shit, retard.

the only responsible thing to do is call you what you are: a muslim apologist shill

wtf, i love muslims now

>he makes a goddamn swastika with his legs but his torso is facing up. That isn't natural.

He got hit by a truck you fucking mongoloid. Getting hit by few tons of force tends to cause mangling and contorting of the limbs.

I'm arguing against these guys that are saying that it's a paid actor if you'd actually follow the thread back through, dipshit.

>people have been refuting your shit, retard.
Except that never fucking happened. You realize I've only been here for 3 posts, right? That is to say, I've only posted 3 times. It's pretty easy to see that none of them have been refuted in any kind of meaningful, intelligent way.

Post more bad things israel has done pls

Well, I agree, but that is why I posted. OP seems to be saying that Jews are behind these attacks.

However, Jews aren't a monolithic entity, and the Greater Israel plan could be from Israeli Zionists while the diaspora is largely in favor of multiculturalism because of their status as outsiders.

I think the conspiracy narrative is unnecessary to explain events but I wouldn't rule it out.

>implying there is any "meaningful, intelligent way" to refute the thinking of a tinfoiler

These attacks are literally saving European nationalism yet you're trying to frame them as fake.

Fuck
off
kike